About this listing
Apartment located in the residential area of Cozumel but close enough to dowtown (10-15 min walk). There is a 24hrs convenience store in the corner, a coffee shop (great coffee here) a few steps from the apartment and also an ATM, a 24 hrs groceries store 2 block away, a laundromat and a few local restaurants. There are many facilities around the area. The closest beach is located 15 min walking distance, the name is "playa casitas", where you can snorkel, paddle board or eat and relax there.
Cozy studio located outside the touristic part of Cozumel but close enough to walk downtown. Good location (15 min walking from the main square or the closest beach), close to 2 groceries stores, there is an Oxxo (convenience store) in the corner. Coffe shop and ATM a few steps.
5 min taxi drive from the airport or 15 min walk (around 1 km)
* Comfortable bed for 2
* Bed sheets and towels provided
* Equipped kitchen with dishes, utensils, coffee pot, electric grill and pans
* Hot/cold water.
* Free WiFi internet (10 mbps). Please note that due the island condition sometimes the internet might not work properly.
* One bicycle to share with the other guests.
CHECK-IN: 3 pm
CHECK-OUT: 11 am
**** Please note that if I don't have any guests upon your arrival or departure you can do the check-in/check- out at any time of the day. I am very flexible as long as we don't affect other guests.
Cozumel is an amazing island to stay in the Mexican Caribbean. If you love scuba diving it is a must! In case that you need help, tips or information about the place and what to do I will be more than happy to help you.
The follow things are not provided:
* Food/water (supermarket and market are around the corner)
* Cleaning is not included during your stay
- Oxxo (convenience store), across the street
- ATM, Bancomer bank, half block from the studio
- Gym, half block from the studio, second floor of the bank
- Coffee shop, a few steps from the studio, great coffee here!
- Soriana (24 hrs groceries store), 1 block and a half away.
- Lavandería la Rosita (Laundromat), 2 blocks away.
- Taquería el Pique (really good taco place), 5 blocks from the studio.
- Super Aki (groceries store), 5 blocks away, it's located in front of the taco place.
- Pemex (gas station), 6 blocks from the studio.
- Closest beach, "playa casitas", 10 min walk.
If you need more references feel free to contact me!
I have special prices for snorkeling/fishing tours, also I can recommend you dive shops. Please feel free to ask me!
*** Please note that we will not do a refund if you decide to leave before the confirmed dates without notice.
Fluent English, Spanish, Portuguese speaking host, always available via phone, SMS and email, also onsite, to ensure you have a wonderful stay in Cozumel.
Hope to see you soon!!
You will have access to the garden and the chairs around the area, there is a table area where you can sit and relax in the afternoon or just have a morning coffee.
Interaction with guests
I am always available for you but if I'm not in the island for some reason, my mom will take care of you. We will always do our best to make you feel comfortable and to feel that you have your own "casita" in Cozumel! I would love to go out with you for a beer or eat some tacos and talk about your trip and experiences if you have the time.
And very very important, if you need anything or you feel I need to improve something please let me know, I love to hear feedbacks.
* Feel like home
* Before going out every time of the apartment please make sure to turn off the AC, lights and running water.
* Please take care of the white bed sheets and towels. For a better cleaning and disinfection, do not use them to dry the floor or any other use that is not proper.
* Put the toilet paper in the garbage bin not inside the toilet.
* For your safety and the other guests, visitors are not allowed in the apartment or property. Also is strictly forbidden other people that is not declared in the reservation to stay overnight without any notice to your host.
* No smoking inside the apartment, you can smoke in the garden.
* Possession, use or sale of any illegal drugs inside the building is strictly prohibited.
* Please leave the room in a tidy and respectful way
Once that the reservation is completed, I would need you to send me the following personal information:
- Full name
- Passport number
- Phone contact in case of emergency
Let me know if there is anything you need during your stay, I'm always more than happy to help you in anything!
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
This host has 124 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Great to meet you!
My name is Beatriz but everyone calls me Betty, I'm Mexican, I really like to explore and meet new people, cultures and places. Love to live in this paradise that we call Cozumel, best known for having the second largest reef in the world (so its a great spot for scuba diving!), I hope everyone who visits here is enchanted with the same way I am.