About This Listing
Framery Two, Hip, Fun & Funky Pad
This funky studio apartment is located in the basement of a warehouse building that was originally used as a fine art framery workshop in the 1920's.
It sleeps 1-3 with a double bed and a single sofa bed. It has a partitioned sleeping area and separate shower room,
The ever buzzing Hoxton Square is just around the corner. In the heart of Shoreditch, East London's cool shops, trendy bars and popular restaurants are all in the neighbourhood. The markets of Columbia Road, Spitalfields, and Brick Lane are a short walk away.
Located in Hoxton (zone 1), its transport links include Old Street Station underground, Liverpool Street mainline station, and there are 24hr bus links for easy access across London.
1. Respect our neighbours. No smoking. No parties.
2 Check out time 11am, Check in time 2pm. Outside these hours may be possible and this needs to be arranged in advance. A late check in fee of £40 is payable for arrivals after 10pm.
3. We normally have a minimum 3 night rental, but we can sometimes accommodate shorter visits if our bookings' schedule allows.
4. The rental figure quoted is an inclusive amount. No other charges for things such as cleaning, linen, utilities or taxes will be added. We have a 4% merchant service fee for credit card transactions.
5. Our apartments have different configurations which are detailed. The maximum number of occupants is agreed at time of booking.
6. A member of The Framerys will meet you at the property with the keys and show you around the apartment.
7. The apartment should be left in a clean and tidy state. Clean and tidy is the state the apartment was in at the time of check in.
Pros. The apartment was at a great location in London. Just minutes walk to the most exciting parts of the city - Hoxton square, old spitalfields market and so on. Getting around was not a problem, with lots of bus stops nearby.
The place was big enough for up to 3 people, and was fully equipped.
Cons. All beddings and towels were clean, but they were a bit torn and yellowish, which was a problem to me personally. I found a bar of chocolate by the side of the sofa bed next to the wall. So you get the idea that it was... cleaned to the basic standards. Another two problems were not due to the host's fault but worth mentioning. One was that it was hot in the basement and it was difficult to get air flow, though they did provide a fan. The other problem was that there were way too many little flies which were quite annoying.
Personally I may think carefully before I book to this place again, but as I said, it was of a great location with good enough transport access, so make a choice of what you are looking for.
Great place, im a repeat offender..always feel at home at the framery
I travel to London regularly for work and this was my second stay in the Framery. Fun, quiet flat in a great location. Very close to all that Shoreditch has to offer.
The flat is really nice and modern. You have everything you need and what you see in the pics is what you get! This flat has a small window; I personally like flats with more light and big windows, but if you are planning to visit London or work, you won´t spent all day inside. It is very nice for a couple of days! :)
This host has 200 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews