About this listing
- Big room, ground floor apartment with unique quiet terrace at the waterfront. During daytime you can make use of the garden terrace with great view over the water. Very quiet though at walking distance from the Jordaan, Anna Frank House and City Center.
- Bathroom and toilet are shared with owner. Towels are available.
- You can make use of the kitchen, equipped with, microwave, oven, coffee machine. You'll find your breakfast in the refrigerator and choose your time of preference for having breakfast (self service)
- In the bedroom you have flat screen color TV and WiFi.
- Easy access to public transport The apartment is located in the old-west part of the city, 25 minutes walking from Central Station, 2 minutes from tram stops. Tram 13 takes you in 10 minutes to Central Station. Tram 12 and 3 takes you in 5 minutes to the museum district.
- Supermarkets, restaurants around the corner.
- We speak different languages - Dutch, English, Spanish, and some Portuguese, German and French
- We are gayfriendly.
- Smoking allowed on the terrace or smoking outdoors.
- Use of terrace during daytime until 20h. Close and secure door after use.
- Use of kitchen allowed. Leave the kitchen clean behind after use.
- You will be issued with your own personal key, failure to return the key will result in a payment of 50 euros.
- For checking out, you can leave the key on the table.
- Let us know in advance (24 hours) hour of arrival at the bed & breakfast. In case of delay, send us a message.
- Use of the washing machine cost 5 euros.