- Big room, ground floor apartment with unique quiet terrace at the waterfront. During daytime you can make use of the garden terrace with great view over the water. Very quiet though at walking distance from the Jordaan, Anna Frank House and City Center.
- Bathroom and toilet are shared with owner. Towels are available.
- You can make use of the kitchen, equipped with, microwave, oven, coffee machine. You'll find your breakfast in the refrigerator and choose your time of preference for having breakfast (self service)
- In the bedroom you have flat screen color TV and WiFi.
- Easy access to public transport The apartment is located in the old-west part of the city, 25 minutes walking from Central Station, 2 minutes from tram stops. Tram 13 takes you in 10 minutes to Central Station. Tram 12 and 3 takes you in 5 minutes to the museum district.
- Supermarkets, restaurants around the corner.
- We speak different languages - Dutch, English, Spanish, and some Portuguese, German and French
- We are gayfriendly.
Stay in Santiago & Tony was great. Their apartment is very nice and perfectly located in the city of Amsterdam always moving. Their neighborhood is very quiet. We really recommend this place to those who want to explore the city. Tony and Santiago are very friendly.
Totalmente recomendable. Toni y Santiago son adorables, y te hacen sentir como en casa. La habitación es amplia y luminosa, la casa con encanto, son muy buenos (website hidden) zona tranquila, al lado de un canal y cerca del centro pero sin ser el centro por lo que se puede dormir sin problemas.
Santiago and Tony were brilliant hosts! They were very friendly, helpful and their apartment was perfect for our getaway.
The flat was in a great location near the tram and a whole bunch of great cafés. It was quiet, very clean and a full selection of all kinds of food were on offer for breakfast.
The hosts had great communication before we arrived and the check in was a breeze.
We very much enjoyed our stay and would happily return again. Thanks so much for your kind hospitality!
we had an amazing experience at Tony and Santi's place! The house is close to the centre in a quiet neighbour and Tony and Santi were abslutely fantastic hosts, being discrete and welcoming.
Acceuil très sympa, très bel endroit , calme et bien centré .
We had an excellent stay at Santiagos and Tonys place during our NYE trip to Amsterdam. They are incredibly fast to reply to your messages and very friendly hosts.
The room is perfect if you just need a place to keep your bags, sleep and shower but also cozy enough to spend some time in on a rainy day. You can also grab some breakfast from their fridge, including bread, ham, cheese, yoghurt, fruits, milk, juice, and of course coffee.
From the apartment, it's only a 20 minute walk to the city center and only 10 minutes to the trendy Jordaan, so you're really not dependent on public transport for the most part.
I can definitely recommend this apartment to couples or friends who want to explore Amsterdam.
We had a wonderful stay at Santiago's. The room and his entire place was very neat and clean. Santiago was very friendly, polite and resourceful in providing information on the city. We would glad return back for future trips and would recommend anyone to stay at his place.
We stayed at Santiago and Tony's house for four nights. We met a friend of theirs who helped us to check in and later that day we met Santigado who was very friendly and let us know everything we needed about the house or any other doubts we had regarding Amsterdam.
The breaksfast was very good, with bread, cheese or ham, yogurts, fruits and coffee and we also used the kitchen a lot to prepare our meals.
The house is very well located, just a 5 minute walk from the tram stops and from there we could get anywhere in the city in no time.
We would recommend Santiago and Tony's place to everyone coming to Amsterdam!
Thank you for hosting us.
I stay in amsterdam with a friend in tony's home! It's very nice, comfortable and cozy. Tony was very kind, at breakfast he always left us a nice supper table and he helped us to move in amsterdam! the room is spacious, colorful and looking out over a canal, it is in amsterdam :)
I had really pleasant experience in Santiago Tony's apartment. Apartment itself is clean, fresh, sunny, and most of all have great terrace for the breakfast and coffee in the morning. Room is located in very safe and friendly area, only 15 min far from the centre by foot. Santiago is excellent host and always ready to help you if you need something. Unfortunately Tony was out of the town, so I didnt meet him, but hey, there is always next time. Thank you Santiago to let me leave my luggage in your apartment.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.