- Big room, ground floor apartment with unique quiet terrace at the waterfront. During daytime you can make use of the garden terrace with great view over the water. Very quiet though at walking distance from the Jordaan, Anna Frank House and City Center.
- Bathroom and toilet are shared with owner. Towels are available.
- You can make use of the kitchen, equipped with, microwave, oven, coffee machine. You'll find your breakfast in the refrigerator and choose your time of preference for having breakfast (self service)
- In the bedroom you have flat screen color TV and WiFi.
- Easy access to public transport The apartment is located in the old-west part of the city, 25 minutes walking from Central Station, 2 minutes from tram stops. Tram 13 takes you in 10 minutes to Central Station. Tram 12 and 3 takes you in 5 minutes to the museum district.
- Supermarkets, restaurants around the corner.
- We speak different languages - Dutch, English, Spanish, and some Portuguese, German and French
- We are gayfriendly.
- Smoking allowed on the terrace or smoking outdoors.
- Use of terrace during daytime until 20h. Close and secure door after use.
- Use of kitchen allowed. Leave the kitchen clean behind after use.
- You will be issued with your own personal key, failure to return the key will result in a payment of 50 euros.
- For checking out, you can leave the key on the table.
- Let us know in advance (24 hours) hour of arrival at the bed & breakfast. In case of delay, send us a message.
- Use of the washing machine cost 5 euros.
The house and the room has surpice us by its cleanes and warm. I was confuse by Amsterdam tram lines and no idea to reach Tony's house. Tony has guided us to walk along the canal and he was waiting outside the door. The view from room is really good. The breakfast and fruits are nice.
We took a space cake on the day we check out, and Tony let us faint in his living hall for hours. Will like to warn other visitors beware of SPACE CAKE, as the effect came after 2 hours and your world will be in illusions.
Santiago and Tony's apartment was very well located in a peaceful area near the centre of Amsterdam. The room was large and comfortable and I was made to feel very welcome. I would definitely recommend staying here if you are visiting Amsterdam.
La habitación era muy linda y el barrio en el que se encuentra también, si bien no esta en el centro, es fácil acceder desde allí a todos lados caminando o en transporte. Tiene supermercados y sitios para comer o tomar algo cercanos. Santiago nos recibió muy bien y ayudo a que nuestra estadía fuera increíble.
We had a lovely stay in Santiago & Tony's flat. Santiago made us feel very welcome, made sure we had everything we needed, and gave us our privacy as well. We slept well and enjoyed a good breakfast each morning. The location is quiet and well-located for exploring Amsterdam. Highly recommended. Dank je hartelijk!
Very comfortable! Santiago's place was easy to find and the place is very well situated. The bed is comfortable and the room is spacious. Santiago is very nice and welcoming. He knows how to receive, thanks for everything!
Santiago is such a friendly host. Although we did see each other only on our arrival day, we felt comfortable and welcome all the time. The flat is lovely and really good located. Everything was fine and we surely will ask to stay there the next time we are in Amsterdam.
Thanks for everything :)
Super accueil, Santiago a été super gentil et disponible ! L'appartement est très joli et bien situé (à quelques pas des transports en commun, à 15 minutes à pied du centre) !
La chambre est comme sur la photo, grande, propre et avec une super vue sur le canal. Je recommande sans hésiter :)
This host has 9 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Welcome to Amsterdam
Im from Ecuador and living in Amsterdam since 2004. I work as customer care support by TomTom. My friend Tony is dutch, he is a traveler and loves to play tennis.