About This Listing
- Big room, ground floor apartment with unique quiet terrace at the waterfront. During daytime you can make use of the garden terrace with great view over the water. Very quiet though at walking distance from the Jordaan, Anna Frank House and City Center.
- Bathroom and toilet are shared with owner. Towels are available.
- You can make use of the kitchen, equipped with, microwave, oven, coffee machine. You'll find your breakfast in the refrigerator and choose your time of preference for having breakfast (self service)
- In the bedroom you have flat screen color TV and WiFi.
- Easy access to public transport The apartment is located in the old-west part of the city, 25 minutes walking from Central Station, 2 minutes from tram stops. Tram 13 takes you in 10 minutes to Central Station. Tram 12 and 3 takes you in 5 minutes to the museum district.
- Supermarkets, restaurants around the corner.
- We speak different languages - Dutch, English, Spanish, and some Portuguese, German and French
- We are gayfriendly.
- Smoking allowed on the terrace or smoking outdoors.
- Use of terrace during daytime until 20h. Close and secure door after use.
- Use of kitchen allowed. Leave the kitchen clean behind after use.
- You will be issued with your own personal key, failure to return the key will result in a payment of 50 euros.
- For checking out, you can leave the key on the table.
- Let us know in advance (24 hours) hour of arrival at the bed & breakfast. In case of delay, send us a message.
- Use of the washing machine cost 5 euros.
Muy recomendable! El barrio es precioso, mucha tranquilidad.
La habitación es realmente amplia y confortable. La cocina también es amplia y la pudimos usar libremente.
Por cuestiones de tiempo, solo hablamos con Tony, quien es verdaderamente muy amable y muy predispuesto a orientar a sus huéspedes.
La casa è molto accogliente e con una vista spettacolare sui canali di Amsterdam, dista circa 20 minuti a piedi da ogni luogo di interesse (piazza Dam, quartiere dei musei, ecc ecc) inoltre in concomitanza con The King's Day, è a pochi passi dal quartiere Joordan. A circa 50 metri c'è un comodissimo ed economico supermercato. Santiago e Tony sono molto discreti e ti fanno sentire subito a tuo agio. La casa è pulita e la colazione è deliziosa e ricca.
This was my first time using airbnb and I have to say I am hooked for life.Tony was very welcoming and accommodating.He made us feel at home and showed us how to truly explore Amsterdam. His place is very convenient to plenty of stores and restaurant.. It is also close to the tram station that will take you directly to the heart of Amsterdam which is only about a 5min tram ride. Really enjoyed my stay and will come again if given another opportunity to visit Amsterdam!
The house and the room has surpice us by its cleanes and warm. I was confuse by Amsterdam tram lines and no idea to reach Tony's house. Tony has guided us to walk along the canal and he was waiting outside the door. The view from room is really good. The breakfast and fruits are nice.
We took a space cake on the day we check out, and Tony let us faint in his living hall for hours. Will like to warn other visitors beware of SPACE CAKE, as the effect came after 2 hours and your world will be in illusions.
Santiago and Tony's apartment was very well located in a peaceful area near the centre of Amsterdam. The room was large and comfortable and I was made to feel very welcome. I would definitely recommend staying here if you are visiting Amsterdam.
La habitación era muy linda y el barrio en el que se encuentra también, si bien no esta en el centro, es fácil acceder desde allí a todos lados caminando o en transporte. Tiene supermercados y sitios para comer o tomar algo cercanos. Santiago nos recibió muy bien y ayudo a que nuestra estadía fuera increíble.
This host has 10 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Santiago & Tony
Welcome to Amsterdam
Im from Ecuador and living in Amsterdam since 2004. I work as customer care support by TomTom. My friend Tony is dutch, he is a traveler and loves to play tennis.