This apartment is located on the 1st floor of an Haussmanien building with elevator and caretaker. It is composed of :
- an intrance
- a kitchen open and fully equipped (fridge, freezer, oven,microwave,dishwasher,washer-dryer, coffee maker, toaster, ...)
- a living room withtwowhite leather sofasand a coffee table,
- onediningtableand chairs,
- Flat-screen TV and Ipod station
- 2 bedrooms, one with a double bed, the other one with single beds that can be joined together to provide a second double bed.
- Shower room with Italian shower and a washbasin.
The apartment is completly renovated and tastfully furnished.
5 hours of cleaning service are included and bed covers are cleaned once a week.
A breakfast service may be set up with prior notice to the owner.
Trocadero, a cultural district at the foot of the Eiffel Tower
The Trocadero districtis at few steps from the Eiffel Tower, the Musée du Quai Branly, Palais de Tokyo and the Champs de Mars. Frequented by tourists, this site offers a breath taking view of a chic Paris, nestled in the heart of an historic district.
Many embassies have taken up residence in the neighborhood, drawing with it abourgeois population and internationally .Far from a popular Paris, the Trocadero district seduced by its luxurious appearance, fine restaurants and chic
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Minimum Stay:||7 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$2134 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$4694 /month|
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.