About this listing
I will be overseas in November so you will be sharing the flat with my lovely (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) Al (doctor) and Susie (nurse), from the UK. You will be staying in my big room with a comfy Queen Bed and access to the sunny balcony!
Come and stay in our sunny room with balcony in the heart of Manly. We are centrally located and everything you need to have a great stay in Sydney is at our doorstep.
Your home away from home:
• A fully furnished room with double bed, desk and wardrobe
• Fresh sheets and towels provided
• Direct balcony access
• WiFi Internet
• Full kitchen (Gas stove, dishwasher etc)
• Washing machine and dryer
• Wooden floors
• Quiet off street location
Central Location and only a short walk to:
• Manly beach, Shelly beach and Little Manly
• Restaurants, bars and shops
• North Head National Park and walking trails
• Public transport and Ferries (18 mins to Sydney CBD)
Manly beach is just a 2 minute stroll where you can swim, surf, snorkel, dive or just sun bathe. In winter you can also look out for whales.
The Corso and the heart of Manly, is a further couple of minutes down the road. Here you can sample the thriving restaurants, bars and shops (including 2 aboriginal galleries), explore the Manly market and its crafts or just have a coffee and watch the world go by.
About us; We are a young professional couple who both work full time and like to spend our weekends outdoors hiking, cycling and surfing our way around New South Wales. We are both easy going and are happy to give you tips on the best hidden secrets around!
No smoking anywhere.
Main living area and kitchen should be kept clean and tidy.
Respect that this is our home