A cozy corner apartment in the heart of Cyberjaya, near Tune Hotel & Bus Depot for transport to KL. 10min drive to PICC, IOI City Mall & Putrajaya. Popular restaurants on ground level. Ideal for expats, project personnel, groups, tourists ;)
Cozy apartment on 2nd top floor. Situated in the corner for extra privacy. 3 bedrooms, 2 shower bathrooms.
Community hall, BBQ pit, Surau (all at pool), CCTV security, FREE Wifi @Ground Cafe.
Fully-furnished with: TV & Entertainment rack, Microwave, Fridge, Kitchen cabinet, Drinking water system, Air-conditioning (2 bedrooms & living room), Washing machine, 6-seater dining table, Basic cutlery, 3+1 sofa, water heaters for both bathrooms, 1 Double-decker singles, 3 single beds and mattresses, Closet for each bedroom, 2 study tables + chair, Curtains, Shoe rack, etc...
Many shops & restaurants (Dominos Pizza, Western, Middle Eastern, Mamak, Chinese, Hailam Kopitiam, Tutti Frutti, etc...) and other conveniences like Laundry, Groceries, Pharmacy, Fast Food, etc.
Interaction with Guests
Welcome guest on arrival and key handling.
Checkout with guests upon departure.
Professionals and IT center for many global MNCs, including HP, Dell, Hitachi, Shell, TM, Erricson, etc.
Also a melting pot of international students from 3 major universities: Multimedia Uni, Lim Kok Wing Uni, Cyberjaya Uni College of Medical Sciences.
Cyberjaya Bus Terminal right opposite apartment for direct access to KL & Putrajaya.
Putrajaya Central Train station is a 10min drive away to link directly to KLIA airports and KL Central to the other KL train systems.
Numerous taxis right outside apartment available 24/7. Recommended to use the MyTaxi app for iOS and Android.
* Walking distance to Jaya Grocer supermarket at d'Pulze Shopping Mall
* Walking distance to Cyberjaya Bus terminal
* Walking distance to StreetMall – More restaurants and shops
* Taxi availability in front of the apartment
* 3-5 mins drive to Kirkby College, MMU, Lim Kok Wing University College.
* 3-5 mins drive to major international office (KRU office, Inland Revenue Board (HQ), HSBC, Ericsson, HP Global Support, Shell Support Service, BMW, DHL, DELL, Hewlett Packard, Satyam, Measat, etc)
* Walking distance to Cyberjaya University College of Medical Sciences (CUCMS).
* 5 mins drive to Cyberjaya Community Club
* 3-5 mins drive to CIMB/Maybank near OldTown White Coffeehouse/Starbucks
* 3-5 mins drive to exit onto SKVE (PLUS) & MEX (Putrajaya-KL) highway
* Putrajaya Transport Terminal - 15km (ERL)
* RapidKL, Bus Express, Taxi
* 15 mins to Alamanda Shopping Complex Putrajaya
* 20 mins to KLIA/LCCT Airport
* 15 mins to Sepang F1 Circuit
* 5-10 mins to Putrajaya Government Center
* 40 mins to KL City Center
Strictly NO SMOKING inside the apartment area (including the external washing machine porch). Please do so outside and discard ashes in outside bins.
Strictly NO PETS allowed.
Keep clean and throw trash in proper bins & bags.
Only use air-conditioning when inside the apartment.
Please call in case of emergency regarding the apartment.
Faisal and his family were very welcoming and nice, he even provided some snacks for us and was very patient with us for checking in very late at night. Place is great with everything provided for. Lots of yummy eateries just outside the apartment and there's a new mall nearby for shopping. Highly recommended and will book again if I'm ever visiting Cyberjaya again next time! :D
Faisal was very welcoming and left a few snacks for us, which was lovely. The apartment is very spacious and exactly as described. Unfortunately the swimming pool was being renovated, which was the only disappointing thing. The shops downstairs were great, with a lot of different variety of foods to eat. My family loved staying in Cyberjaya. We would love to stay here again.
Really thanks for the warm host. Faisal was kind to let us know the circumstances. And the place is clean.
Faisal & wife is a very nice host. The apartment is clean & comfy. Suits for a big family of mine. Variety of eateries are nearby.
The place is ideal for families. Convinient location plus lots of great mediterenian food! Plus Faisal is a great host. Truly different but great experience!
The IT guy. Love gadgets and love Japanese culture. Health & fitness enthusiast too! Attached to a training company and also developing a regional distribution business. Always welcoming guests near and far :) Would love to meet you!