About this listing
Here is the most excited a serviced apartment, which is close to the beach of Jomtien Pattaya - just few walk to. The room is big enough for 4-6 people with 2 double beds and relaxed space.
This serviced apartment is located in one of the best area in Pattaya Jomtien. Our place is very great for people who love beach, sea and also want to relax with the best experience in Thailand. From our apartment, you are able to connect with several beach activities, such as sun bathing, jetski ridding, banana boat riding, wind surfing, parasailing or parachute, and etc., just few walk to the beach from the apartment. In addition, for 3 -10 minutes walks along the beach, you will find a lot of great bars and restaurants with different styles. If you and your members loves shopping, 10 minutes walk you will have an experiences with Thai Night Market where you and your members can be enjoyed with Thai handcrafts, souvenirs, products and etc.
Our apartment is gorgeous for the excited night life, beach lovers, shopping addictors, and great sightseeings.
- Bedding with linen
- Bath and hand towels
- Tooth brush and toothpaste
- Shower creme and Shampoo
- Hair dryer
- Hot Water
- TV at the room
- Wifi (high speed internet)
- Washing Machines provide for request
- Weekly room cleaning and change of sheets for stays over 7 nights
- More frequently cleaning can be arranged for a fee
Interaction with guests
We will assist and service with every inquiry. Either me or my associates will be presented to facilitate all our guests.
From our serviced apartment:
- 10 mins to the Bus Depot/ Terminal
- 1 hour to Suvarnabhumi International Airport
- Few steps to Jomtien Beach or take Beach Activities, bathing, jetski ridding, banana boat riding, wind surfing, parasailing or parachute, and etc.
- 3-10 mins walk along the beach to find the great bars and restaurants
- 5 mins by local transportation to watch a great and famous shows in Pattaya.
- 20 mins by taxi to ride elephants and several winning championship garden
- 10 mins by local transportation to have traditional Thai experiences in 4 Regions Floating Market
- 15 mins to see the city view of Pattaya
- More convenient to Bangkok (just 1.30 hour), Rayong and Chantaburi.
For more advice for your trips and vacation in Pattaya, we are happy to advise or give you suggestion for the activities, sightseeings, shows and etc. Please do not hesitate to contact us. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
From the airport, you can take the Bus or Van at Suvarnabhumi International Airport, or Taxi or Airport Limousine to Pattaya.
When you arrive in Pattaya, you need to take a local transportation, either Taxi or local minibus to our Apartment located at Jomtien Soi 2 (Jomtien Alley 2).
For other services, pick up and drop off at the Airport is charged for a fee. Please contact us for the services.
Other things to note
You can try local food which stalls along the beach road as well as around our apartment area.
Water boiling, toaster and microwave are available in the kitchen.
- The 4th guest will be charged 450 baht / night.
- No pets allowed.
- No smoking.
- Please check out on time.
- Keep noise levels down and be considerate to the neighbors.
My name is Win. I am a Bangkokian since I was born and grew up here. I think I do know better and more understanding about Bangkok than the other foreigners who has been living here for a long time. I would make ensure that my hosts are well-taken care of and happy as well as get great experiences during staying in Bangkok Thailand. I do really know the value of a great environment and what it can mean for the people you share it with.
Since I was a student in Canada and Germany years ago, It make me melt up to learn and understand people with the different cultures ad backgrounds.
I do love meeting people as well as help any vacationers to find a befitting living space either for short term or long term stay.
Contact me any time if you need my help. I am waiting for you 24 hours.
Welcome to my hometown. Have excellent trip and staying in Bangkok Thailand.