About this listing
The Cabin at Killington is a beautiful wood-beam home nestled in the Green Mountains of Vermont and the perfect all season destination - ski, snowboard, bike, hike, golf, swim or just relax. You can sleep up to 24 in our 8 bedroom, 4 bathroom home.
NOTE: Per person per night pricing does not apply to peak ski season weekends (late December - March). Specify ONE guest only to see rates or contact us for a custom quote.
Have a big group? You'll want to rent both the right and left sides of The Cabin at Killington and sleep up to 24 people.
The Cabin features 8 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, 2 living/dining rooms and a front and back deck with new hot tub. Our home also has every amenity you could want - flat screen TVs with cable, soundbars, Blu-ray players, high-speed wireless Internet, free phone service, Apple TVs with Netflix, BBQ grills, fully-equipped kitchens, washer, dryer and more. You might be out in the middle of the woods, but you're definitely not "roughing it."
There is a common entrance and an interior hallway which connects the two units and makes getting from one side to the other incredibly convenient. This is definitely the perfect spot for a large group of friends or a family reunion.
We're located on a private road just off the main access road in Killington, Vermont which means that you're close to all the action (restaurants, bars, shops) and the slopes (LESS than 2 miles!) while still being away from it all.
Each side is a mirror image of the other and has the following bedding arrangements:
Left Bedroom 1: twin over twin bunk bed, twin over full bunk bed
Left Bedroom 2: queen bed
Left Bedroom 3: twin over twin bunk bed, twin bed
Left Bedroom 4: twin over twin bunk bed, twin bed
Right Bedroom 1: twin over twin bunk bed, twin over full bunk bed
Right Bedroom 2: queen bed
Right Bedroom 3: twin over twin bunk bed, twin bed
Right Bedroom 4: twin over twin bunk bed, twin bed
Our prices vary according to the season and already include a 10% VT meals and rooms tax for any stay less than 30 days. We have a $150 cleaning fee that will be added onto your rate. We also offer an optional linen service (sheets and towels) that varies on the number of people you have or you may choose to bring your own. Our check in time is 4pm and check out time is 10am although we do offer other options. Also, while the hot tub is running and included in the rental rate during the peak ski season, we have a $85 setup fee if you want it during the spring, summer or fall.
Please inquire about availability before booking. We can then provide you with a custom quote based on your group size, the season and availability. We can offer discounts for longer stays on non-holiday weekends. Please note that the extra person charge does not apply during the peak ski season. We require that a written rental agreement be signed before your arrival.
We hope you'll stay with us and enjoy Killington as much as we do...
When booking both sides of our duplex home, you'll have exclusive access to your 8 bedroom, 4 bathroom house. You'll also have exclusive access to the front deck with outdoor dining table, back deck with hot tub, washer and dryer. We have patio tables, chairs, umbrellas and two propane BBQ grills on the back deck.
Interaction with Guests
While we are not always in the area, we will provide you with a complete guidebook with all the house instructions, tips and our favorite places. We're also available to answer any questions you may have and our property manager is available by phone for any issues. You'll get door access codes to the house that allow you to come and go according to your own schedule.
Killington, Vermont is a beautiful mountain town. In the winter, there is the best skiing and riding on the east coast. In the spring and summer, there are tons of outdoor activities. In the fall, you have amazing fall foliage.
We love our location! We're just off the main Killington Access road which means you're close to everything - bars, restaurants, shops and less than 2 miles to the mountain. We're also less than 10 minutes to both the Killington golf course and Green Mountain National golf course, plus hiking, swimming, antiquing and much more.
While we recommend having a car in Killington and have ample parking space, the Killington Bus is about a half mile from the house and can take you to the mountain as well as to the city of Rutland.
There are also numerous taxi and shuttle services in the area. In fact, the bars run their own free shuttles which we strongly recommend taking if you plan to go out drinking.
• Please inquire about availability before booking. We can then provide you with a custom quote.
• The house is a duplex and this listing is for both units. The two sides are connected via an interior hallway. You may book the units individually (sleeps 12 each) through our other AirBNB listings.
• Optional linen service (sheets and towels) is available for $90 - $240 based on the number of people in your group.
• Our check in time is 4pm and check out time is 10am. Early check in or late check out may be available for an additional charge.
• The hot tub is included for the peak ski season (mid-December - March). For other periods, there is an optional $110 set up fee.
• Pets are considered. A $110 pet cleaning fee would apply.
• Our entire home is non-smoking. You may only smoke on the outdoor decks.
• You must sign and return our written rental agreement before your booking is confirmed and accepted.
• Some weekends have minimum occupancy requirements for pricing.
• Holidays and special events have longer minimum stays: Thanksgiving - 4 nights; Christmas - 4 nights; New Years Eve - 5 nights; MLK Weekend - 3 nights; Super Bowl Weekend - 3 nights; President's Day Week - 5 nights; Memorial Day - 3 nights; July 4th - 3 nights; Labor Day - 3 nights; Columbus Day - 3 nights.
• Per person charge does not apply during the peak ski season. For other periods there is a $22 per person per night surcharge for more than 2 guests.
• 10% VT Meals and Rooms Tax is already included for stays of less than 30 days.