About this listing
Our 145 sqm apartment with two bed rooms is big enough to make you feel easy, comfortable, cosy and peacefully embraced. Our place is located in the same development as the renown Sheraton Hotel Resort so you get the sense of a five star staying.
The apartment is located between Cha-Am Beach and Hua Hin Beach and is called Hua Hin Blue Lagoon Resort, a condominium clustered inside the SHERATON Hotel Resort development.
This apartment is ideal for couples and families looking for a comfortable yet intimate vacationing spot. The apartment is suitable for 4 people. two couples, or a small family.
The resort lies in total seclusion and is set amidst nice landscaped gardens, amongst swaying palm trees and distant rolling hills. A 1,000 meter long, lagoon style pool, provides the center-piece for this stunning resort.
The apartment is equipped with a full kitchen, a large living room that opens up onto a large patio deck and 2 bedrooms (master bedroom and guest bedroom) both with private ensuite bathrooms.
The apartment is located on the top floor (corresponding to a 2nd floor in european standards) and access to the pool is a mere footstep away.
The space is fully furnished, free wi-fi, flat-screen satellite TV and DVD player. An iPod docking station with possibility to stream a preferred radio station of your country) and Wii game center also included.
The living room, dinning room and kitchen are open plan. The apartment includes a built-in AC in all rooms with independent remote controls.
Our apartment provides a collection of paper books and movies for your enjoyment while there.
1. There is no washing machine in the apartment or the condo, as is customary in Thai construction, but there are several laundromats a few minutes away.
2. The kitchen has an induction stove without oven but has a microwave with grill.
Situated in a private community located inside Sheraton’s 5-star hotel complex, Blue Lagoon derives its name from the one kilometer long pool surrounding the resort. The view, the vegetation, the quiet surroundings and private atmosphere are sure to provide you with a truly unique Thai experience. The beach is located 400m from the apartment.
The Sheraton Hotel Fitness Centre (with gym, sauna and steam room), can be used at high discounted fees for Blue Lagoon stayers; the membership (daily, weekly or monthly) includes the use of their swimming pool, sun beds and towels. Restaurants and Spa are also available at the Sheraton Hotel at discounted fees (15% off the regular price). We will provide you with a loyalty card for this effect when you arrive. PLEASE PAY ATTENTION that the Sheraton Hotel can, at any time and without notice, change their policy for this benefit. It has been working well but changes can happen specially during tourist high season.
The Blue Lagoon Resort is a 15-minute drive from Hua Hin’s town centre and Klai Kangwon Palace. The security guards of the Condominium can call a tuk-tuk or a taxi for you to go in to town (it costs about £5 each way). Free private parking is also possible on site if you have your own car. Outside the Condominium there are some Thai restaurants, spa services and local markets and even an Outlet Shopping Mall in walking distance. Inside the Mall there is a Pizza restaurant too.
It is also 2 to 3 hours by car from Bangkok Suvarnabhumi airport. Buses and trains are also available from Bangkok City centre.
Interaction with Guests
I will be available by Airbnb email system, private phone and private email for any help you might need.
Laundry and taxi service can also be arranged within a reasonable time upon your call.
Hua Hin area is a paradise for Golf lovers!
Other Things to Note
Hua Hin is mainly an area for rest and for families. Its quietness make it special for someone looking for relaxation and peace. Most of guests that stayed in our place acknowledge the tranquility and specially the sleep they felt specially deep.
• Please use air conditioning wisely. Every time you use the air conditioning please make sure the doors and windows are all closed to avoid condensation that can damage the ceilings.
• Consider the environment as a priority so every time you leave for a few hours or for the day please switch off the air conditioning. Once you arrive it only takes approximately 10 minutes to cool the place to a comfortable level.
• During night time please use only the air conditioning in the bedrooms. Each room has its own remote control.
• We are no-smokers and we would love you to respect our private environment. Please avoid smoking inside the house. And smoking in the bed rooms is an offense to us and you should refrain from doing so.
• The wireless has the password written on the router.
• The house also provides an iPod docking station music player. You can use your own iPod or iPhone (up to iPhone 4) if you wish so.
• The house provides a Wii game station. If you are a fan of Wii game station and have your own games, please feel free to bring them with you.
• The house has an extensive book collection for your relaxation. Please make sure you leave them in the respective place.
• The same goes for the selection of movies available for you during your stay.
• If you have kids please make sure you don't let them slam the doors to avoid damages, to respect the neighbors and the peace of the place
• Don't sit in beds, sofa or dining table chairs with wet swimming cloths
• Don't eat on the sofa or beds
• According to the Condominium Regulations the following is strictly forbidden;
Bring pets into the compound
Disturb the neighbors by means of noise after 11PM
Use the swimming pool after 11PM
Swimming with inappropriate cloths or display of indecency
Hang cloths in the rails of the balconies
Garbage should be proper closed in plastic bags before be put into the bins
Bring in external people that have not been registered
About the Host, Wasana
My name is Wasana, my husband and I own an apartment in Hua Hin that we seldom stay in but we love very much, and we would like to rent it to visitors and tourists who like to vacation in a quiet peaceful atmosphere. I currently spend my time between Thailand and Sweden. I am an accredited Hatha Yoga and Pilates instructor.