Our co-working house was designed to inspire, focus then connect you to the electric community of Silicon Valley. Use our quiet refuge to ignite your creativity - then relax and enjoy tai chi or yoga in the safe and peaceful park in our back yard.
The house is designed to be a shared community house.
There is large area with desks and chairs where people can work.
We have hosted many tech interns, Stanford students and successful startup companies.
The house is fully accessible for all guests. We have a shared kitchen as well.
There is community food and snacks and bathroom essentials for all to share.
There is laundry room available for extra charge.
Interaction with guests
There are house managers that live on the premises and are happy to help if needed.
You can massage the host on AirBnB or by phone (text preferred).
Other things to note
There is a very friendly dog on the premises, so please be aware if you have allergies, but he does live outside and will not bother you. His name is Benny.
Please make sure to keep the yard doors closed so Benny won`t run away! :)
1. Quiet time is 10PM. You may work into the late night, but conversations must be in whispers after 10 in the office area.
2. Keep your belonging in the areas labeled with your bed number.
3. Do not feed the dog or invite him in the house. He has been trained to live and enjoy the yard.
4. Absolutely no smoking in back yard.
5. Please clean up after yourself and keep the house clean!
6.Our check in time is 3-9 PM and we have self check in. There is red BMW parked in front of the house. Please do not block the neighbors driveways.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 295 reviews for other properties.View other reviews