Please send an inquiry prior to submitting a reservation request so that we can confirm availability and submit a Special Offer inclusive of tax and fees. See additional fees section below.
Just a few steps to the beach and Pacifica Pier, this one bedroom unit is quiet and bright. Private patio and yard are perfect for a guest with small dog. Tile throughout the unit makes it easy to keep clean and cool. Open floor plan with kitchen containing center woodblock worktable and gas stove; living area facing the patio and sliding door; and, desk area in a small alcove. Bedroom has queen bed and closet. Efficient bathroom has a shower. This is a great location for a beach getaway. Couples and small dogs are welcome with prior approval and $100 pet fee. Wi-Fi, Cable; 2 Person Maximum;
30 night preferred; 4 night minimum.
1) 12% Occupancy tax
2) $39 non-refundable Security Damage Insurance (CSA) fee or $3000 security deposit
3) 3% processing fee is charged by SF Holiday Rentals in addition to fees charged by Airbnb
4) Stays over 21 nights are subject to $155 cleaning fee
5) Additional fees such as early check in/late check-out; additional guest; and pet fees may apply. Information is available upon request.
6) Discounted Monthly rates are available. The 12% Occupancy Tax does not apply to 30+ night stays.
7) Special Offers submitted by SF Holiday Rentals are inclusive of tax and all fees except the Airbnb fee.
To complete your reservation once accepted through Airbnb: you will receive a DocuSign link to a secure online rental agreement that must be SIGNED and returned.
ONLY upon receipt of the SIGNED rental documents do we release the entry code and instructions.
Pet allowed with prior approval and pet fee. No Smoking. No unauthorized additional guests. All reservations are subject to the terms and policies listed on the SF Holiday Rentals website and in the rental agreement that will be sent by SF Holiday Rentals for signature prior to releasing entry instructions.
I manage 40-50 properties in SF and the Russian River through SF Holiday Rentals. So, if you're looking at a property, chances are I'm booking it for someone else, and, I'll have alternative units if the one you choose is not available. I love to travel, scuba dive, read, swim, kayak, bike ride and ski.