Private room in Rotterdam Center (Kralingen)
This is the perfect place for business travellers, students and tourists: located in the east of the center of Rotterdam, neighborhood “Kralingen”, which is Rotterdam's most desirable neighborhood. It is very beautiful and close to basically anywhere you want to go in Rotterdam, and this place can also function perfectly as a base to travel around the Netherlands and Belgium during your day trips.
There is a living room (30 m2) and a private bedroom.
The living room is quite nice with a black-and-white New York’ skyline photo-wallpaper, some furniture and spacious.
There is a dishwasher, coffee-machine, dryer, washing machine, and everything is clean and tidy.
The apartment is situated in an old house, built in 1918. However, it was completely renovated 10 years ago.
There is wireless internet and balcony (for the smokers).
Sights: all major sights of Rotterdam are reachable within 10 minutes by public transportation:
• the river “Maas”, the park “Kralingse Plas”, Erasmus University, Erasmus Medical Central MC, congress hall De Doelen, shopping center, Cubic houses, fruit and vegetable market (on Tuesdays and Saturdays), World Trade Center WTC, central train station, train station Blaak, Excelsior soccer stadium, Feyenoord soccer stadium, Erasmus bridge, Boymans & Van Beuningen, museums, and many more.
• many restaurants and bars: there is 1 superb restaurant with a Michelin star close by, and within 5 minutes walking distance there are a few bakeries, supermarket (Albert Hein chain), lunch rooms, restaurants for the average budgets. Restaurants like tapas bar, a good Italian, Thai, Chinese, Dutch; you are also welcome to cook your own food in the kitchen in the apartment; and there are many bars, ranging from basic Dutch cafes to cocktail bars. Clubs are in the center of town, which is 10 minutes by tram or bike.
• Tram stops in front of the door, the water taxi stops nearby, metro stops around the corner
• All major cities are within 1.5 hour reach by car or train from Rotterdam, like Amsterdam, the Hague (Den Haag), Leiden, Utrecht, Antwerp and Brussels.
Parking is possible in front of the door (like anywhere else in Rotterdam center, you pay by hour for parking)
If you need any tips for going out in Rotterdam over day and night, just ask me; I am glad to advice you over my city. I have lived in this apartment since 7 years and I love it.
The price includes, bed sheets/bedlinnen, towels, use of kitchen, use of living room, you can borrow my Lonely Planet the Netherlands, and a bike.
Breakfast is not included, but around the corner is a bakery and a lunch room.
- No babies or children allowed.
The house has 3 bedrooms and a living room. There is 1 toilet and 1 bathroom. I myself (recently graduated Dutch male student) live in one bedroom. In the 2nd bedroom I created an office for my start-up company (note: every day 4 people arrive at 9am to work in that room).
The 3rd bedroom is for rent on this website.
You will have a private bedroom, with a single bed for 1 person. For eventual additional guests I have 1 air mattress.
I speak English and Dutch fluently, and a bit of German.
Hi, I was attending a (email hidden) Rotterdam and found Niels' (email hidden) to stay. If you are looking for smth simple and inexpensive, this place is a good option to consider. It is located about 10-mintute walk to Erasmus and 15-minute walk to Blaak library. Tram is just next to the apartment if you opt for some transportation. It was my pleasure meeting Niels, who turned out to be a nice and helpful host.
good accomodation on a small budget
buona soluzione a basso prezzo
Was a good and safe stay with Niels! Friendly guy, small but nice and clean room!
It was great place. Niels is very helpful and friendly. We couldn't ask (email hidden). House is clean and has a perfect location. It was more than we could ever wish.
Niels has hosted us in a friendly & easy-going way. The apartment is 15 min walk from the station of Rotterdam Blaak - which is convenient to catch the train to visit other cities. The room is basic but for a short stay there is everything one generally needs. The only thing that disappointed us was that when we arrived on Friday evening very tired, there was a party with all the noise it generally implies till midnight and then again after 4 a.m... So if you're looking for a quiet night, maybe you should check for this with Niels before you book.
It was quite welcoming and friendly environment I stayed in for a night. I was very tired and looked for a sound sleep, which is what I got. Must say house was exceptionally clean and smelling fresh. Room was good size and had full internet connectivity everywhere.
I would high recommend this.
The reservation was canceled 4 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Fantastic place - clean, quiet and great location. Love it!
Great stay at Niel's place. The apartment was clean and we were able to use the kitchen freely. Location is relatively convenient with the tram stop about 5 mins walk away.
Beautiful place, very easy access. Would definitely come back. Neils is a very kind person.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT