About this listing
A comfortable bed, a quiet room, a tidy and clean flat centrally located, an attentive and discreete host. Enjoy your staying in Modena.
I provide one bed in a room in my flat made up of one little hall, one dining room with kitchen, one bedroom (mine), one studio room with one bed (the one I rent) and one bathroom. Heating and air conditioning are in the room. Wi-fi is free.
The use of the kitchen and the bathroom is free. I put the sheets and blankets. Towels too, if needed.
Free tea and coffee, but I can not guarantee more food, because I don't provide it even for me.
I can also borrow you my bike to move faster and cleaner in the city.
Interaction with Guests
I make sure to be there at least to give you the keyss, whether at home or in another place that we agree.
If I can not, my parents will welcome you and introduce you to the apartment, and I'll see you later.
The apartment is located in a little courtyard with private open air parking, very quite but close to the main road (via emilia).
It's very close to the city center, to the University, to the Hospital and to plenty of restaurants, pizzerias, bar and shops. The train station is easily reachable by bus.
To get to the city center it takes just 10 minutes by walk. Anyway, there is a very close bus stop where the main buses stop, including those from and headed to the city centre, the train station and the bus station.
Cities like Bologna, Parma and Mantova are just some 30 minute far from Modena by train. Moreover, in some 2 hours and less you can get to Florence, Milan and Venice.
Other Things to Note
The room for rent is the one with the Charlie Chaplin stencil to the wall, which is usually used as a study.
When I host I put a comfortable bed, bedside table and lamp, and it is just at guest's disposal.
Rules are made to be broken, so no rules in the house. Hoping you're not breaking it (the house).
Anyway, some hot suggestion (invitation), to reduce waste, 'cause my grandmother taught me like this:
1. do not produce too much rubbish and make separate collection of it: paper goes in blue bin, plastic in yellow bin, glass and cans in green bin;
2. do not keep the lights on when not needed: you do not need to enlihght an empty room, leave it in the dark, it will not be afraid;
3. do not run the water when not needed: discover the pleasure of holding the tap closed while you brush your teeth or you soap your body;
4. do not abuse the heating nor the air conditioning*: turn it off before you leave the house;
* the radiator in winter, or the air conditioner in the summer, turned on while the window is open is not clever: it is like a leaky bucket filled with water.