About this listing
Just 5 minutes' walk from Aberystwyth town centre and 5 minutes' walk from the spectacular coast, these serviced apartments boast free WiFi and free parking on site. Ideally situated, the University Of Wales, Aberystwyth is only half a mile away.
Luxury Self-Catering Serviced Holiday Accommodation in Aberystwyth
The Only Real Hotel Alternative
Parc y Bryn Serviced Apartments are an exciting alternative to hotel accommodation in Aberystwyth. Parc y Bryn Serviced Apartments offers a fresh and innovative approach, with so much more space to unwind and relax giving you the added choice of independence that comes with your own fully equipped apartment. Enjoy the light and airy modern-styled apartment within close proximity of shops, Aberystwyth University, The National Library of Wales and within a walking distance to Aberystwyth's famous promenade and beach.
The ground floor 2 bedroom apartment is situated in an elevated position overlooking the beautiful town of Aberystwyth
FREE CAR PARKING
SECURE ENTRY SYSTEM
LUXURIOUS UNDERFLOOR HEATING
FREE CEREAL, MILK & FRUIT FOR BREAKFAST
The hirer or person booking must be 18 years of age or over and authorised to agree to the Booking Terms and Conditions on behalf of all persons included in the party occupying the property.
2. We require full payment at time of check-in or prior to arrival if paid by card.
3. Please note, if cancelled, modified or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
4. We do not ask for a security deposit, however the hirer of the apartment undertakes to keep the accommodation and all furniture, fixtures and fittings in the same state of repair and condition as at the start of the holiday, to leave the accommodation clean and tidy and to pay for any damage and breakages at the property and to the contents, before their departure.
5. The hirer agrees not to sublet the apartment, assign the booking to anyone else or exceed the maximum number of persons allowed to stay in each apartment. The apartment will comfortably sleep up to 3/4 adults. An extra child bed and/or travel cot can often be supplied if requested in advance. The number of persons staying in the accommodation at any time must not exceed 4 adults. We reserve the right to terminate the booking immediately without refund or compensation on breach of this condition.
6. The apartment is available from 6.00 pm on the arrival day and should be vacated by 11.00 am on the morning of departure.
7. From time to time the accommodation owners or their representatives may require access to an apartment while it is occupied, for instance for reasons of safety or for urgent repairs and maintenance. They will always endeavour to give prior notice and arrange a mutually convenient time, however, the hirer must permit such access to the accommodation at any reasonable time during the holiday.
8. In the event of any problem arising on arrival or during the holiday, the hirer should bring this to the attention of the apartment owners or their representative immediately.
9. Pets are strictly not allowed in the property.
10. Smoking is prohibited within the apartment and a charge to your credit card will be applied if housekeeping discovers smoking has taken place.
11. We are not responsible for the theft and/or damage of your personal belongings during your stay in any apartment booked. Therefore you are advised to ensure you have appropriate insurances in place. In addition you are advised to ensure you have appropriate travel insurance to cover cancellation and medical expenses.
12. Reasonable care has been taken to ensure that the content of our website (and/or other means of promotion or advertising) is correct but it is subject to amendment at any time without notice. All content on our website (and/or other means of promotion or advertising) is published in good faith but you acknowledge that we cannot check the accuracy of all information provided by our preferred suppliers for whom we act as agent. Given the above factors, we do not warrant that any of the content on our website (and/or other means of promotion or advertising) accurately or completely describes the apartment. Our website may link to other websites and we are not responsible for the data policies, content or security of these linked websites.
a. Guests are required to behave in a responsible manner, respect the apartment and their fellow guests and keep noise and music to a minimum. This includes causing any sort of nuisance or disruption to fellow guests or using threatening or abusive behaviour towards a member of staff on the phone, in writing or in person. Guests are not permitted to use the apartment for any illegal or immoral purposes. An additional charge will be made if the Management team is called out in response to a nuisance complaint.
13. Cleanliness: We expect the apartment to be left in a reasonable state of cleanliness and order on departure. An additional charge will be made for extra cleaning or specialist cleaning to return the apartment to a fit state for occupation. Additional charges may include compensation for loss of revenue in addition to cleaning and repairs.
14. We reserve the right to change these conditions from time to time. If guests are in breach of any of these conditions, we reserve the right to request that guests vacate their apartment immediately. These conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any claim, dispute or difference concerning these conditions and any matter arising from them.
15. If the guest is to arrive earlier or later than the check in times (18:00-22:00) without agreeing with the apartment owner in advance, then a charge of £20 per hour shall be charged to your card.