LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! Everyone says it but few can say that they are in the heart of the heart of Montreal. This loft is nestled in downtown's business district (International district) and is within a few minute's walking distance to both McGill and Place des Arts Metro station. Surrounded by over 10 high-end hotels, this newly constructed and beautifully furnished and decorated loft in a unbeatable location for tourists.
Two bedrooms with queen sized and double sized beds plus a large living room and dining room. Very modern and open concept. Extremely spacious and can accommodate up to 6 people with additional mattresses that can be pulled out from under the bed.
- Corner Unit with 8 foot windows on two sides
- 11 feet high ceilings
- 42 inch LED TV
- Dining table with 4 chairs
- 2 additional chairs in the living room
- Equipped with all kitchen appliances
- 1 Queen sized bed and 1 double sized bed
- 2 extra single mattresses in storage
- Bedsheets, lining, covers all included
- High speed (fibre optic) internet/WIFI
- Air Conditioner
- Maple Hardwood floor
- Security guard
- Full Gym
- Rooftop warm salt-water swimming pool with large BBQ Grill
- Game room with TV and cable, Pool table, 2 foosball, ping pong and air-hockey tables
- Sauna Room
- Toaster, Water Boiler, Microwave, Cooking pot
- Glassware and cookware
- Linens and Towels
- Toothpaste, Bodywash, Shampoo, Conditioner
WITHIN 5 MIN WALK TO:
- Numerous Bistros/Restaurants/Cafes and Groceries
- Complexe Desjardins Shopping Mall
- Eaton Center/Underground Shopping Mall
- Palais des Congrès (Montreal Convention Centre)
- Place des Arts (Performing Arts Centre)
- Museum of Contemporary Arts
- Théâtre du Nouveau Monde/ Club Soda
- Quartier Chinois (China Town)
- Quartier des Spectacles
- Quartier Latin
- Quartier international
- Vieux Port / Old Port / Old Montreal
- McGill University
- and many other tourist attractions/business conference centers
(1) WHAT IF I ARRIVE LATE / LEAVE EARLY?
A: It's not a problem just notify me ahead of time and text or call me when you are 30 minutes away and I will meet you in the lobby to give you the keys.
(2) WHY SHOULD I USE AIRBNB INSTEAD OF BOOKING A HOTEL?
A: For several reasons:
1) Our apartment comes with a full kitchen, dining table, TV and 2 beds and would be comparable to a full suite which will cost $250+ a night in most hotels
2) We are flexible with check and check, as long as there's no schedule conflict with the next guest
3) We provide clean towels, bedsheets, duvet covers and pillow cases to all our guests
4) It's perfect for a group of friends/two couples because you can enjoy the large living room/dining room space
5) The loft is at the heart of downtown Montreal, the location is equivalent or more advantageous compared to many downtown hotels.
(3) DO I HAVE TO BRING MY OWN TOWEL?
A: Like most hotels we provide 2 bath towel and 5 face towels. If you need more just ask and I will try to arrange it for you. We also provide shampoo, body wash and toothpaste are all provided. The only thing we don't provide is a toothbrush.
(1) AIRPORT SHUTTLE: for an $9 shuttle ticket, the Airport Express Bus (bus line 747) will take you directly from the airport to the bus stop located 1 min away (look for stop Beaver Hall / Rene Levesques) from this loft. What's more convenient is that you can use the same ticket for any bus and metro/subway for the following 24 hours, with unlimited travel.
(2) PARKING: free parking can be found on the street nearby or you can find paid parking space that charges from $6 to $20 per day. Please note that the availability of the free spots depends greatly on the time of your arrival. It is generally more difficult to find one on weekdays (especially during work hours as parking spots in downtown are precious). On weekends, it is a lot easier and public parking lots often offer special rates for Saturday and Sunday. You can find more info about Montreal parking here: (website hidden)
(3) TAXI: taxis are right around the corner, in front of the US consulate. Usually, The taxi fare to and from the airport is at $40 fixed price. (Check the sticker on the window behind the driver for different flat rates)
(4) METRO/SUBWAY: within 5 min walk, you can easily get to the most central and the busiest metro stations: McGILL and PLACE-DES-ARTS (green line), both connected to the underground city and major office complexes OR to SQUARE VICTORIA (orange line) located in the Quartier international de Montréal.
- Shuttle bus: seven-four-seven (Airport)
- All-night buses: (phone number hidden)
- From the closest bus stop (René-Lévesque / Beaver Hall): (phone number hidden)
- From McGill metr(phone number hidden)
- From Place-des-Arts metr(phone number hidden)
- From Square Victoria: (phone number hidden) schedules, maps and more bus lines, visit the STM (Société de transport de Montréal) website
*Subway/Bus tickets: various fares for metro/subway and bus are available. For example, tourist passes offer unlimited travel from one day ($10) to three days ($18). If you only plan on going out at night, the unlimited evening pass at $5 would be perfect since it's valid from 6pm to 5am the next day. A $13 weekend pass (from Friday 6pm to Monday 5am) is also available. A complete list of fares can be found at the STM website: (website hidden)
***Unlimited evening*** • $5.00
Unlimited travel between 6 p.m. and 5 a.m. the next morning.
***Unlimited weekend*** • $13.00
Unlimited travel between 6 p.m. on Friday and 5 a.m. on Monday.
***1-day pass*** • $10.00
Unlimited travel for 24 hours, valid on the P.-E. Trudeau/Downtown airport shuttle (747).
***3-day pass*** • $18.00
Unlimited travel for three consecutive days.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$14 / night after 2 guests|
|Weekly Price:||$648 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$2318 /month|
|Check In:||2:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
Enjoyed our stay! Condo location is prime; walking distance to plenty of attractions and amenities. Lots of room, clean and comfortable.
Nice and central apartment. It was exactly as shown in the pictures. Really nice to have access to gym and billards room as well as the apartment. Very welcoming host
Max's place was very comfortable, clean, and in a great location! We were literally 2 blocks from the Festival of Lights, which was happening during our stay in the Latin Quarter. Max was very helpful and sent us a ton of great information about the city and how to get around before our stay. When we had trouble with the thermostat in the apartment, he replied within a few hours to assist us. We had a great stay!
Great location for a variety of restaurants! Nice place! Very easy to meet up with the owner and very accommodating with arrival and departure times. Lots of amazing information given ahead of time on what to do in Montreal, restaurant suggestions and sightseeing information. Thanks for everything!
Great apartment right downtown. Host very quick to fix a small issue we had.
The apartment is excellent, great location, very clean and well equipped
Max is a great host.
I definitely consider renting it again in the summer.
Great location, host was very accommodating would book again
Nice ground floor apartment - spacious, clean and very central location. Good price for what you get. Gets quite loud in the early mornings from traffic outside windows though (trucks backing up and loading). Would recommend bringing your own toiletries if you're like me and don't feel comfortable using a bar soap that's been used by strangers. Host was very good with early/late arrivals. Internet was very slow and my friend had trouble connecting to the wifi.
The apartment was wonderful and we felt welcome from the moment we arrived! The apartment is very convenient and has plenty of space for 4 guests and at least one more in the living room if you really need it. Also, the view from the community room on the top floor is awesome!
Loft was in a great location, it was spacious, bright, and well cared for! Max was extremely helpful and was very quick to answer any questions we had. Overall had a good experience and the price was great for what we got!