About this listing
This comfortable welcoming condo in the Mountains of Southwest Colorado is perfect for the outdoor enthusiast. Outdoor activities and breath taking landscapes surround this beautiful home. Relax in our local hot springs. Enjoy the enchantment!
Vacation Home in Beautiful South West, Colorado in the town of Ridgway, Colorado, a stop on the most spectacular scenic by-way of the South West, in the heart of the San Juan Mountains. 2 Bedroom 2 Bath newer condo, comfortably and elegantly furnished, walk to historic down town. Quiet upper level unit, vaulted ceiling, furnished with linens, dishes, washer/dryer, covered parking, exterior deck with grille. Internet and Cable TV included. Ridgway has many outdoor activities for a great summer hiking and biking vacation, spring river running vacation, fall colors vacation and winter sport (skiing, cross country skiing, ice climbing) vacation in the mountains. Hot springs right in town, another hot springs in historic mining town just 10 miles away, jeeping, and hiking in the surrounding amazing Uncompahgre Wilderness and San Juan Mountains. We have our own kayak water park in down town. In the winter there is world class ice climbing, world class skiing near by, back country skiing, cross country skiing within 7 miles to groomed trails. One of Colorado's best state parks at the edge of town with camping and an amazing reservoir for enjoying a variety of water sports...just follow the bike path. The condo is elegantly furnished with one queen bed, one trundle bed that makes into 2 twins or one King size bed. A large couch and love seat in the living area, and nice dining area furniture. The condo is conveniently located a short walk to down town to shops, town park festivities, restaurants, etc.
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M., unless agreement is made with property owner for a different time. AND CHECKOUT IS 11 A.M.. If we do not have back to back rentals we may be flexible on these times; please inquire with our rental reservation schedule prior to your departure.
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit.
3. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 20 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
4. Mistakes happen, and if you damage or lose something that belongs to the owner (me) please report it to me, so that I can replace and/or repair the item for future guests’ enjoyment.
5. It is important that if you leave the unit over night during the winter months, please insure that the temperature on the thermostat is set to 60 or higher so to prevent freezing of the pipes.
6. If any equipment, utilities, plumbing fixtures, that are part of the condo are not working correctly please inform me immediately so that I can have them fixed before further damage is incurred, and for your comfort and safety. You will not be responsible for paying for these repairs, unless the damage is caused by something you intentionally and obviously did to damage the item. My desire is to be informed of anything not working properly so that I can have it fixed immediately.
7. Liability: the condo owner, Rani Guram, is not responsible for any accidents, injuries, illness, or personal property loss that occurs while any renters or their guests are on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
8. Renter shall be responsible for taking trash out from the condo to the dumpster (no door front trash service)
9. Tenant has one designated cover parking space that is associated with the living unit; additional guest parking is in the general parking area.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.