About This Listing
This comfortable welcoming condo in the Mountains of Southwest Colorado is perfect for the outdoor enthusiast. Outdoor activities and breath taking landscapes surround this beautiful home. Relax in our local hot springs. Enjoy the enchantment!
Vacation Home in Beautiful South West, Colorado in the town of Ridgway, Colorado, a stop on the most spectacular scenic by-way of the South West, in the heart of the San Juan Mountains. 2 Bedroom 2 Bath newer condo, comfortably and elegantly furnished, walk to historic down town. Quiet upper level unit, vaulted ceiling, furnished with linens, dishes, washer/dryer, covered parking, exterior deck with grille. Internet and Cable TV included. Ridgway has many outdoor activities for a great summer hiking and biking vacation, spring river running vacation, fall colors vacation and winter sport (skiing, cross country skiing, ice climbing) vacation in the mountains. Hot springs right in town, another hot springs in historic mining town just 10 miles away, jeeping, and hiking in the surrounding amazing Uncompahgre Wilderness and San Juan Mountains. We have our own kayak water park in down town. In the winter there is world class ice climbing, world class skiing near by, back country skiing, cross country skiing within 7 miles to groomed trails. One of Colorado's best state parks at the edge of town with camping and an amazing reservoir for enjoying a variety of water sports...just follow the bike path. The condo is elegantly furnished with one queen bed, one trundle bed that makes into 2 twins or one King size bed. A large couch and love seat in the living area, and nice dining area furniture. The condo is conveniently located a short walk to down town to shops, town park festivities, restaurants, etc.
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M., unless agreement is made with property owner for a different time. AND CHECKOUT IS 11 A.M.. If we do not have back to back rentals we may be flexible on these times; please inquire with our rental reservation schedule prior to your departure.
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit.
3. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 20 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
4. Mistakes happen, and if you damage or lose something that belongs to the owner (me) please report it to me, so that I can replace and/or repair the item for future guests’ enjoyment.
5. It is important that if you leave the unit over night during the winter months, please insure that the temperature on the thermostat is set to 60 or higher so to prevent freezing of the pipes.
6. If any equipment, utilities, plumbing fixtures, that are part of the condo are not working correctly please inform me immediately so that I can have them fixed before further damage is incurred, and for your comfort and safety. You will not be responsible for paying for these repairs, unless the damage is caused by something you intentionally and obviously did to damage the item. My desire is to be informed of anything not working properly so that I can have it fixed immediately.
7. Liability: the condo owner, Rani Guram, is not responsible for any accidents, injuries, illness, or personal property loss that occurs while any renters or their guests are on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
8. Renter shall be responsible for taking trash out from the condo to the dumpster (no door front trash service)
9. Tenant has one designated cover parking space that is associated with the living unit; additional guest parking is in the general parking area.
Our stay in Ridgeway was delightful thanks to Rani's hospitality. She was available before our arrival for questions, and her welcome letter was thorough and helpful.
We appreciated the clean and comfortable
accommodations of this well situation condo.
We will be back!
We stayed for 3 days in the condo. Good location. Could improve with the pots/pans provided which were kind of beaten up..
Thanks for the feedback. We are continually replacing things like pots,pans, etc. as they get warn down. So I take note that it is time to buy new ones. I will consider your suggestion to provide bath soaps and paper towels to make guests stay more enjoyable. Also, we really try to provide a clean condo each time for an enjoyable guest's experience...so I will make sure that my cleaning manager checks the pots and pans in case they accidentally get put in the cubbards by guests without being thoroughly cleaned. Thank you again for your feedback.
Thank you so very much for allowing us to stay in your condo. It was more than adequate to meet our vacationing needs. The property was very clean and well maintained. The supplies furnished were what anyone would need to make daily living a pleasure.
Hope to visit your place again in the future.
It's my second time at the condo and once again everything was great!
Rani's condo was even more than we were hoping for. We actually rented her condo for four month - four wonderful months! The condo was furnished with everything you could need. It was very clean, and also very comfortable. There were gorgeous views of the Cimmarron Mountains out the bedroom window, and sage hills and aspen out the living room/dining room windows. there was even a little balcony to enjoy. Ridgway is a lovely community, and centrally located for easy access to Ouray, Telluride, Black Canyon, Durango, etc. The town itself has a grocery store and a Family Dollar Store, so you can get just about anything you need. The master bed was very comfortable, and condo came with dishwasher, washer/drier, internet, cable TV, all the dishes and linen you need. this place was fabulous.
I stayed 3 nights at Rani's condo in Ridgway with a few friends, and we had a wonderful time. The condo is fully equipped with everything we could think of and Rani was a great host. We will definitely try to stay there again next time we'll be in the area and highly recommend it to anyone else!
About the Host, Rani
I have been living in Colorado for 12 years. I love the outdoor lifestyle, fresh mountain air, outdoor sports, and the cool quaint Colorado mountain towns, like where my vacation home is in Ridgway, Colorado.