About This Listing
A brand new and modern ensuite studio minutes away from Victoria Station in Central London.
If you are looking for a beautiful, comfortable and spacious private studio in the centre of the most vibrant city in Europe, we highly recommend you staying at our studio.
*** LOCATION ***
The studio is situated literally 8 minutes away from Victoria Station. Victoria Station is one of the biggest train, tube and bus stations in London.There you have access to three different tube lines (Victoria, Circle and District lines); Express trains to Gatwick airport and South West England; coaches to all the main airports - Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted and Luton. Also Trains and Coaches to many different cities throughout England and Europe.
By bus, tube, cab or even walking you can get to all of these places or landmarks within 25 minutes from the flat:
Big Ben and London Eye
Tate Britain Museum
Trafalgar Square, National Gallery and National Portrait Gallery
Leicester Square and Covent Garden
Saint James Park and Green Park
Hyde Park and South Kensington Palace
Soho and China Town
Madame Tussauds and Baker Street
*** NOW, ABOUT THE STUDIO ***
It’s a bright, clean, modern, stylish and very comfortable ensuite studio flat. Maintained to a high standard, perfect for a couple or a single traveller.
It is in a recently renovated traditional Victorian House. The studio has its own toilet and shower facilities, separate kitchen in the floor upstairs and outdoor patio. The kitchen is fully equipped with all the essentials required for your own catering needs be it a quick breakfast or a romantic dinner.
- Clean linen and towels provided for each guest; depending on the length of stay they will be changed on a weekly basis;
- Complimentary bottle of wine upon arrival
- Free Wi-Fi internet connection
- Candles to warm up the atmosphere
- Wardrobe with hangers and chest of drawers to store your belongings
- Private bathroom with shower
- Modern and fully equipped kitchen
- Free mini bar with water, juice and soft drinks, beer and snacks
- Free tea and coffee making amenities
- Free light breakfast
- Maps and events flyers to help you to enjoy the city
- A professional washing machine and dryer is available in the communal area of the building.
- A Large variety of restaurants, cafes, and authentic local English pubs are around.
- Within one minute distance there are – English, Italian, Indian, Thai, French, Spanish, Brazilian, Mexican restaurants available
- Supermarkets (Sainsbury’s, Marks and Spencer and Tesco) and Italian Delicatessen within 3-7 minute distance
- Cash ATMs within 2 minutes distance
- Fresh bakeries and coffee shops such as Cafe Nero, Pret a Manger, Le Pain Quotidien, Pimlico Fresh and Pauls within one block
- Smaller convenience stores / corner shops
*** HOW TO ARRIVE ***
No matter through which airport or train station you use to arrive in London, there is always an easy way to get to us. Just let us know in advance and I will tell you how!
If there is anything else that is unclear, please do not hesitate to contact me before you book.
Everything was great, nice location in a quiet neighborhood. The pictures of the apartment were accurate, simple and clean. Makes for a great base to explore the city. Close to Victoria tube line and a couple grocery store options nearby.
We were given directions to access this unit and never actually met our host. However, access was easy and straightforward.
The unit is very well situated, in a quiet neighborhood that is in the center of London, equidistant between Victoria station and Pimlico. The weather was nice when we visited, so we got to use the balcony quite a bit.
Wifi was not super fast, but was reliable (i.e., we were able to watch Youtube videos, but it took sometime to load up).
The shower was on the small side. However, our host provided us with everything we needed.
The bed is a double, which--if you're American like mean--means that it's slightly smaller than a queen. It is big enough for a couple, though.
Alessandro was a really great host for our stay. The ensuite with balcony is exactly as described, and Alessandro also makes a lot of effort to help you feel welcome and make sure you have all the information you need for both the ensuite as well as London. He is very responsive to messages and even reached out to us after our stay began just to make sure things were going well. The surrounding neighborhood is very safe, close to two Tube stops (Victoria and Pimlico) and also has plenty of restaurants and cafes. This is a great place to stay when you visit London!
Everything we needed for our stay in London. A cosy and clean apartment, would defiantly recommend to friends. 10/10
Great location, we had a great stay. Thanks Alessandro.
This host has 1811 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Alessandro
I'm brazilian from Sao Paulo living in London since April 2009.
I'd describe myself as a passionate, enthusiastic and proactive person. I'm always following my dreams because they come true. I think every day is a good day!
Actually I'm running my own business, a property management company that cares about people.
I love cooking, wines, coffee, breath taking views, spending time with my family. I have a special passion for my close "soul" friends.
I'm crazy about traveling and all the discoveries I make every time I meet new people and visit new places.