Check out my other listing when this is not available: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/4550517
- 1 bedroom apartment with separate living room and bathroom.
- Queen size bed.
- 32-inch LCD TV with Cable TV, Blu-ray and DVD player.
- Bring your iPod and plug it in my personal speaker. You can listen to local radio stations also.
- Air conditioned both living and bedroom.
- 2 persons with a possibility of an extra person in the sofa.
- Fresh bed linen and towels are provided.
- Small kitchen is available to use.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Hot shower.
- No bath tub or washing machine.
You have all access to the entire place. You can also read all the magazines and books I have and watch all my Blu-ray disc collection. There's Jakarta Guide & Map and Lonely Planet Indonesia available to use but you can ask me anytime for the city's best places and I'd be happy to assist you on where to go, etc.
Interaction with Guests
Whenever I'm in town I'll greet you for check-in and check-out and always available for any queries as I stay in the same complex.
- It's in Taman Rasuna apartment complex in the newest building called the 18th Residence, in Kuningan, South Jakarta.
- Pool and gym facility in the apartment building.
- Restaurant (with delivery service), 24-hour convenient store and laundry service downstairs.
- 5-minute walk to a Epicentrum Walk mall with a two-screen cinema, Starbucks, supermarket and many restaurants. 10-minute walk to another mall Pasar Festival with 24-hour McDonalds, 24-hour 7-Eleven, Burger King and plenty of local food options.
- 5-minute walk to 24-hour ATM services.
- 10-minute walk to a reputable hospital, MMC.
-Free parking space in the apartment building.
- 10-minute walk to a Busway Station. There's a free shuttle service to the station/main road of Rasuna Said.
- Reliable taxi is available in the lobby downstairs with front desk service.
- 15-minute taxi ride to the city's many attractions.
- 1-hour taxi ride from the airport.
Other Things to Note
Please contact me at least a few days before your arrival date and inform me your intended check-in and check-out time beforehand for smooth check-in/out process.
- Always use the access card to enter the apartment building and the gym room. Please always carry it around with you even if you only go downstairs for groceries or a swim. Losing the access card will be charged US$20.
- There’s a welcome kit consists of Jakarta guide book with map, Lonely Planet Indonesia, international adapter, delivery menus for your convenience. Please take care and kindly return the books and map, adapter and menus when you check out.
- Make sure the stove is always off when you’re not using it.
- Please turn off the electricity when you go out.
- If you’re smoking, please use the balcony. No smoking allowed indoor.
Kenny left me a document with handy information and when I had some other questions he was very easy to communicate with through whatsapp. He was very helpful, gave some good tips about where to go for food and groceries. The neighbourhood is rather businesslike, and everything you need is there like coffee shops and restaurants.
It was a pleasant stay at Kenny's apartment because it's neat and well-kept. There were no problems settling in since everything was set up and the internet connection was also very fast. It had everything that I needed for my stay in Jakarta. I'll definitely recommend this listing to friends, even for those who are out on a business trip.
As described. On the small side but in a good location and pictures are accurate. The great Jakarta walking tour book in the place really helped us. It did smell like smoke at first which he apologized for (I'm a bit sensitive to that since I'm pregnant). Having spent three days out of a little over a week in Jakarta in Kenny's place, however I must honestly report that it is pricey. I later found very nice hotel rooms less than 1 km away for cheaper and cleaner, same amenities. I also felt some uneasiness with the initial booking. I first requested to book his other (cheaper) apt in the same complex and he said it was not available (though the calendar showed it clear) and steered me toward this, then steered me toward an even more expensive apt. before agreeing to let me book this one. Even if with the best intentions, this has never happened with ANY other airbnb booking and left me with the feeling of being upsold twice. He also studiously ignored my questions on if/when the other place would be open - I was coming and going for awhile. Overall, this was a mixed experience. We chose it out of convenience since my expat sister lives in the exact same apartments.
Hi Kim, sorry if you felt I intentionally steered you towards a more expensive listing, it was not my intention. I have 3 listings and they're also listed in other rental service so when it's available in Airbnb it doesn't mean it's really available especially with the case when someone just booked at the other listing and I have not responded to their booking but I have to respect whoever book it first therefore that place was not available at first and I suggested the 2 bedroom. In your case the other 1 bedroom became available therefore I suggested it to you. My price for this listing has been this much since the beginning and have been rented with so many different people over the years so I think it's a fair price. I cannot give lower price because Kim's stay is very short. Hope this clarifies. You can check my credibility from other reviews too. Thanks.
I spent 3 nights at Kenny's apartment in January 2014. Kenny's apartment was well-located in Jakarta with easy access to a variety of food options nearby and nice amenities in the building itself. The space is a little small, but has everything one may need for short (or even long!) stay in Jakarta. Kenny's DVD collection is very comprehensive so you should never get bored staying there. Additionally, the check-in and check-out process was seamless and Kenny was available at all times to help -- very nice guy!
Overall, I would definitely stay there again when I return to Jakarta.
I spent 3 days in Kenny's apartment, even it's very small but very cozy, well kept, he even provide me some juice and eggs, got free and fast wifi. I spent the last day watching Kenny's DVD/BluRay collections.
If you are travel to Jakarta, I recommend to stay at Kenny's apartment. Closest mall is just 10 mins walk, and you can grab taxi any time at the lobby.
I will stay here for my future travel.
I traveled with my 10 month old son and spent 3 nights at Kenny's apartment. All in all very satisfied: The the unit is small but very cosy and well kept, it was perfect for our needs with a small kitchen and living room with many books and dvds. Kenny is very helpful and an excellent host, there is a large Farmers' Market supermarket up the road which is very convenient and plenty of eating places in the area.
The only downside is probably that the windows are not very well isolated so we could hear loud noises from the mosques, but it's not a big deal because Kenny provides earplugs to use.
Kenny also helped to setup a baby cot in the bedroom (we are his first guest with baby so I really appreciate his assistance).
The apartment has security and front desk staff 24/7 and we found them very friendly and helpful.
Thank you Kenny!
This host has 3 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Hi, I'm Kenny. Movies and travel are my passion. Love to read more in my spare time. Like to meet new people via airbnb whether I'm hosting or being a guest.