About This Listing
A stunning, new and modern double room/studio minutes away from Victoria Station in Central London.
If you are looking for a beautiful, comfortable and new private double room/studio in the centre of the most vibrant city in Europe, we highly recommend you staying at my place.
*** LOCATION ***
The studio is situated literally 8 minutes away from Victoria Station. Victoria Station is one of the biggest train, tube and bus stations in London.There you have access to three different tube lines (Victoria, Circle and District lines); Express trains to Gatwick airport and South West England; coaches to all the main airports - Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted and Luton. Also Trains and Coaches to many different cities throughout England and Europe.
By bus, tube, cab or even walking you can get to all of these places or landmarks within 25 minutes from the flat:
Big Ben and London Eye
Tate Britain Museum
Trafalgar Square, National Gallery and National Portrait Gallery
Leicester Square and Covent Garden
Saint James Park and Green Park
Hyde Park and South Kensington Palace
Soho and China Town
Madame Tussauds and Baker Street
*** NOW, ABOUT THE ROOM/STUDIO ***
It’s a bright, clean, modern, new, stylish and very comfortable private double room/studio flat. Maintained to a high standard, perfect for a couple or a single traveller.
The studio is in a recently renovated traditional Victorian House. The studio has brand new furniture and the kitchen is fully equipped with all the essentials required for your own catering needs be it a quick breakfast or a romantic dinner.
- Clean linen and towels provided for each guest; depending on the length of stay they will be changed on a weekly basis;
- Complimentary bottle of wine upon arrival
- Free Wi-Fi internet connection
- Candles to warm up the atmosphere
- Wardrobe with hangers and chest of drawers to store your belongings
- Separate toilet and shower (shared with just one more room)
- Modern and fully equipped kitchen
- Free mini bar with water, juice and soft drinks, beer and snacks
- Free tea and coffee making amenities
- Free light breakfast
- Maps and events flyers to help you to enjoy the city
- A professional washing machine and dryer is available in the communal area of the building.
*** LOCAL AMENITIES ***
- A Large variety of restaurants, cafes, and authentic local English pubs are around.
- Within one minute distance there are – English, Italian, Indian, Thai, French, Spanish, Brazilian, Mexican restaurants available
- Supermarkets (Sainsbury’s, Marks and Spencer and Tesco) and Italian Delicatessen within 3-7 minute distance
- Cash ATMs within 2 minutes distance
- Fresh bakeries and coffee shops such as Cafe Nero, Pret a Manger, Le Pain Quotidien, Pimlico Fresh and Pauls within one block
- Smaller convenience stores / corner shops
*** HOW TO ARRIVE ***
No matter through which airport or train station you use to arrive in London, there is always an easy way to get to the place. Just let me know in advance and I will tell you how!
If there is anything else that is unclear, please do not hesitate to contact me before you book.
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION! If you don't care to share bathroom this a very good option!
central London location less than 1/2 mile to Victoria station ... lots of cafés, restaurants, and grocery stores around it ... no lifts though esp if you are on the upper level and have lots of luggage ... Alessandro and Carol were extremely helpful otherwise ... easy check in/out
We never met Allessandro but he is great at communicating and was always quick to answer our questions. We appreciated the water in the fridge and the snacks in the cupboard after our really long flight. The location is wonderful with so many shops and dining nearby. The Victoria tube line is nearby so we were able to park on the street out front and leave our car all weekend just riding the tube. It's good to know that parking is free on weekends here. It says you need a permit and we were concerned but a quick message to Allessandro and he replied that we need not worry about it on the weekend.
Alessandro's place is amazing! Very close to both Victoria and Pimlico Underground, and super convenient to get to. The Victoria Line was down our first full-day in London, but it was only a 20-minute walk to another line. The apartment is exactly as shown in the pictures (felt better even), and was both warm and quiet. The outside of the building is beautifully English. Alessandro kept in contact often and stocked the studio with supplies before our arrival. This is where you should stay if you need a place in London.
Merci Alessandro... L'appartement a grandement participé à la réussite de notre week- end. Situé proche des transports dans superbe quartier. L’hôte est disponible et toujours accommodant!
This host has 1671 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Alessandro
I'm brazilian from Sao Paulo living in London since April 2009.
I'd describe myself as a passionate, enthusiastic and proactive person. I'm always following my dreams because they come true. I think every day is a good day!
Actually I'm running my own business, a property management company that cares about people.
I love cooking, wines, coffee, breath taking views, spending time with my family. I have a special passion for my close "soul" friends.
I'm crazy about traveling and all the discoveries I make every time I meet new people and visit new places.