About this listing
Visiting Antigua? We are offering a fantastic, affordable 2BR, 2BA 140m2 apartment located in a gated community minutes from Antigua. This is a vacation apartment, and is catered to satisfy traveler's needs. Gorgeous place in a beautiful environment!
We are offering a beautiful140sqm (about 1500sq ft) apartment located minutes from Antigua, in a beautiful gated complex called Cortijo de las Flores.
This is a vacation apartment, and is catered to satisfy a traveler's needs, while offering a relaxing environment in a quiet and beautiful neighborhood. This studio apartment is ideal for 4-6 people, but will comfortably host up to 8 people.
Cortijo de las Flores is a luxurious housing complex located about 5 minutes from Antigua, right next to Ciudad Vieja (one of Antigua's neighboring towns).
The studio apartment is owned and maintained by my family, and we take pride in trying to offer our visitors the best experience possible. The studio apartment offers:
- 2 bedrooms:
* 1 bedroom in the lower level, with a king-size bed and en-suite bathroom.
* 1 bedroom in the upper level, with two queen-size beds.
- 2 full bathrooms, one in the lower level and one in the upper level
- 1 small kitchenette on the lower level, stocked with utensils and appliances.
- Dining area on the lower level, with a table that sits four
- Living area on the lower level, with a sofa bed, big enough for two more people.
- A lounge area on the upper level, with a seating area, a fireplace and a balcony, fully stocked with gorgeous view of the volcanoes surrounding Antigua.
- Small terrace with gas grill and seating area.
- 1 small garden at the entrance, with a seating area.
The studio has a broadband wireless router, if you need wifi for your devices. There are also two TVs, one on each room, with cable service.
Feel free to send me a message if you want any more info on this place. We also may offer the two levels separately for small parties (t need that much space.
The apartment is located within a gated complex, with sufficient parking for up to three cars. It also has lots of green areas and gardens, if you fancy an early stroll.
Interaction with guests
I usually meet personally with guests to hand them over keys and like to email suggestions about things to do, etc. In rare ocassions, a family member may meet up with you. I'm also always a phone/text/email away, and I do check in via email or text every couple of days, just to make sure your experience is going as smooth as possible.
Inside the complex, you have access to loads of green areas and quiet cobblestone streets to walk around, it's peaceful and relaxing. Outside the complex, Ciudad Vieja is just steps away. Go and discover the second capital city of Guatemala.
The studio is 4.8km from Antigua's Central Park, a 5-minute bus/taxi/tuk tuk ride, or a 25-minute bike trip from Antigua Guatemala. It is also walking distance to Ciudad Vieja, another colonial gem, as well as walking distance to a laundromat, gym, convenience store, and a small shopping plaza.
- Smoking is not allowed inside of the house. There is plenty of outdoor space and some cozy lounge chairs if you need to have a smoke outside.
- Please be respectful of the complex neighbors by limiting your noise level after 11pm.
- Check-in and check-out time are flexible, depending on the availability of the studio on the days you enter/leave (this will be agreed previous to your arrival, don't worry).
- Please mind the overall state of the studio and everything on it. We take care of it so you can enjoy it.
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
This host has 15 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
31yr-old project manager with plenty of wanderlust. Web junkie, social media enthusiast, concert-goer, traveler. I love to travel whenever and wherever I can!
Born in Guatemala and currently living in Guatemala City. I love meeting travelers from all places (as I am pretty often a traveler myself). Currently offering space in our Antigua property, and a room at my apartment in Guatemala City.
About me being a AirBnB user...
Not picky when it comes to a place to stay. I just need a decent WC and WIFI, and we're good to go. I love experiencing places as a local, getting to know the neighborhood and straying off the touristy path.