Cleaning fee and taxes included in the price.
UPDATE: I replaced the sofa bed mattress as of August 2014. It's a thick foam mattress that is very comfortable.
- 36 street and 6 avenue
- VERY central location. 2 minute walk to Macys, Empire State building, Herald Square. 7 minute walk to Times Square. 2 minute walk to subway station on 34 street and 6 avenue.
- 1 bedroom with king bed and VERY comfortable sofa bed.
- king bed is very big. 76x80 inches or 193x204 cm.
- very comfortable queen sofa bed. Sofa from Room & Board.
- very nicely furnished. all of the furniture is from high end stores.
- newly renovated. very nice kitchen, bathroom, and hardwood floors
- two air condtioners. one in the living room and one in the bedroom
- free wifi
- 3rd floor walkup (2 flights of stairs)
- fully stocked kitchen
- stereo with ipod/iphone connector
- fresh towels and bed linens are included
- please check my calendar for the price for your requested dates
- you pay airbnb by credit card when you book. they hold the money until after you arrive, then the money is sent to me.
I have 3 other units in the same building. Please look in my profile for the links to those units.
The apartment was clean and comfortable for 4 people. The location is awesome but that also means it is a little bit noisy during the night which didn't bother us too much. The building is a little older but feels secure.
Lee was very organised and helpful with check in. He have us good information about the area and everything was in walking distance. The street is busy and a little noisy at night but you have to expect that in NYC! We had a very comfortable stay and would definitely recommend this accommodation
the place is pretty cool. The location is good for a first visit to NY it is close to everything! There nearby metro seasons . the apartment is extamente like the photos !! had no problem during our stay. Everything was perfect ! recommend the apartment !!!
We visited during Christmas and had some difficulty getting the keys to the apartment. However, Lee stayed in contact with me and helped make sure everything worked out even on Christmas day. He was very helpful the entire time. The apartment was very nice and clean. It looks exactly like the pictures and how it's described. The street is noisy at night with a bar across the street, but that is to be expected. Overall great location.
El departamento perfecto. Es exactamente como se ve en las fotografías. Todo nuevo y limpio. La ubicación perfecta a pocas cuadras de los sitios de interés mas importantes. Al Sr Lee nunca lo vimos,pero estuvo en contacto con nosotros a travez de mails. Muy recomendable para una estadía en New York
We chose Lee's place for its fantastic location, close to various subway lines and because it could accommodate the 3 of us very comfortably. Great new looking microwave, clean apartment. Location location location! The little cafe downstairs is great for snacks and cheesecakes. Although we arrived early Sunday morning Lee let us leave our bags in his apartment (same building) and is very trustworthy.
The pub opposite is lively, but honestly, once we turned on the air conditioners on ventilation mode we didn't hear what was going on outside. We were on 3rd level and shower pressure was non existent, so beware that it will be just a trickle but there is plenty of hot water. We would stay there again.
Great apartment. Great location. Sketchy building, but secured area. A lot of noise even at night, possibly because of location (close to Times Square). Helpful host.
This host has 440 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I've lived in NYC for 12 years and have loved every second of it. I LOVE to travel and have visited over 40 countries. I prefer staying in apartments when I travel, and I think that makes me a better host. My favorite country is probably Italy, with France and Brazil a close second and third. The most unique place I've visited so far is North Korea (really).