Your dream beach condo has ocean and beach views (only 4 houses away), and is only a 5 minute walk from the heart of the boardwalk. A two-story, recently renovated condo, located in the north end between 3rd & 4th has ocean views from every room.
Lease is Subject to the Following Terms and Conditions:
1. Occupancy – Limit of 7 people sleeping in rental unit. Number of Adults (18 years of age and over)
2. No Pets/No Smoking – No pets permitted on the premises. No smoking in the unit or on the decks.
3. Adults - Tenant affirms that he/she is an adult (over twenty-four (24) years of age) and the property will not be occupied by minors unless an adult is present.
4. Term - Rentals start on the first day of the Rental Period (above) at 2pm and end on the last day of the Rental Period (above) at 10am.
5. End of Term - Tenant accepts responsibility for leaving premises clean and orderly.
6. Acceptance - This lease is accepted subject to receipt of the Damage/Security Deposit and the approval by the owner, and terminates upon default of any payment.
7. Default - If any rent or portion thereof is unpaid, or if default shall be made in any of the terms and conditions of this lease, the premises must be vacated immediately with no refund. The Tenant is still liable for all terms and conditions of the lease.
8. Damage/Security Deposit – An amount of $200 will be paid to the Owner at the signing of this lease. The lease will not be considered executed until the Damage/Security Deposit is paid. This amount is in addition to the agreed upon rental fee. Following the Rental Period, the Damage/Security Deposit will be refunded under the terms described in paragraph #22 (below).
9. Damage - The Tenant shall be responsible for any loss or damage to the property and its fixtures or personal property of the owner during the term of this lease, unless caused by Act of God. The Owner requests that the Tenant refrain from re-arranging the furniture. Any damage resulting from such movement of furniture, including but not limited to marks on the walls, will result in funds being withheld from the Damage/Security Deposit.
10. No Subletting - The Tenant shall not sublet the premises without written consent of the Owner.
11. Sight Unseen Rentals - It is highly recommended that anyone signing a lease personally inspect the property beforehand. If unseen, tenant signs this lease at his/her own risk.
12. Cancellation - If the Tenant cancels this lease, such request must be made in writing. This contract shall be terminated only after a replacement Tenant is secured or with permission of Owner. All funds paid are in jeopardy and will be refunded solely at the Owner's discretion if not re-rented at full price. All cancellations are subject to a $50 handling charge. A $30 fee will be charged for any checks returned for insufficient funds.
13. Binding - It is hereby agreed between the parties hereto that the terms of this lease shall be binding upon their heirs, administrators, executors and/or assigns.
14. No Liability - Owner shall not be liable for injury or damage to Tenant or any person who uses or is on the Premises, or be liable for damage to Tenant's, Tenant's family’s and all invitee’s property, unless it results from Owner's negligence. Tenant is responsible for all acts of, and damages caused by, Tenant's family, employees and persons Tenant invites onto the Premises. Tenant, and all of Tenant’s guests use the beach furniture and all outdoor recreational equipment at their own risk. Owner shall not be liable for injury sustained by anyone through the use of these items even if it results from the furniture or equipment being in poor condition.
15. No Guarantee - Appliances, air conditioning and amenities are not guaranteed and refunds will not be given due to breakdown. Repairs will be made by the owner as soon as possible.
16. Owner Access - The Owner or his agent has the right to enter the premises at any time during the term of this lease to inspect the condominium and to make repairs.
17. Peaceful Enjoyment — Owner agrees that Tenant, upon paying all rent and performing all conditions of this lease, may peaceably and quietly have, hold and enjoy the leased premises for the term of this lease. Owners or their agent reserve the right to show the property for sale or rent at reasonable hours.
18. Disturbing Noises – As stated in the Condominium Association By-Laws: “No Unit Owner shall make or permit any disturbing noises in the building by himself, his family, servants, employees, agents, visitors and licensees, nor do or permit anything that will interfere with the rights, comforts or convenience of the Unit Owners. No Unit Owner shall play upon or suffer to be played upon, any musical instruments or operate or suffer to be operated, a phonograph, television, radio or sound amplifier in his Unit, in such manner as to disturb or annoy any other occupants.”
19. Lawful Use - No immoral, improper, offensive or unlawful use shall be made of the property nor any part thereof and any and all laws, zoning ordinances and regulations of all governmental bodies having jurisdiction thereof shall be observed. No illegal drugs are permitted in this rental unit. No alcoholic beverages are to be consumed in this rental unit by anyone under the lawful drinking age.
20. Amenities — Property amenities are shown below. No warranty is made to accuracy.
Two Upstairs Bedrooms
Dedicated Parking - 2 Vehicles
1 King Bed, 2 Queen Beds, Cot, Pillows
Central Air Conditioner/Heat
Graco® Pack 'n Play®
Cable TVs (3)
Coffee Makers (Keurig & Mr. Coffee)
Beach badges (6)
Fully Equipped Kitchen
USB Chargers & Cellphone Cables
21. Sheets, Pillowcases, and Towels — Tenant is responsible for providing their own bedsheets, pillowcases, and towels.
22. End of Term and Damage/Security Deposit – The Tenant agrees to return the property to the Landlord at the expiration of his/her lease in as clean and in as good condition as it was at the beginning of the lease term, except for normal wear caused by reasonable use. In addition, the Tenant agrees to pay to repair, replace, or pay for any breakage or damage to the property, furnishings and equipment, and the Tenant authorizes deduction for these expenses, or any other amounts due from the Tenant, from the Damage/Security Deposit. The Damage/Security Deposit will be refunded within 10 business days after termination of this lease. If damage, excessive cleaning, additional utility bills, or other unpaid amounts have resulted from the actions of the Tenant, the Tenant is liable for said amounts, in full, and any appropriate amount will be deducted from the Damage/Security Deposit. Any remaining balance will be refunded to the Tenant. The Tenant must notify The Owner in writing prior to taking possession of the property of any damage to the Property at the time of check-in. Reports of damage existing at the Property at time of check-in, but not received until check-out will not be considered valid.