Welcome to Tokyo.
I recommend my place to family travellers or couples who seek safe and secured accommodation. My apartment is located in a small island surrounded by canal. A jogging road is along with the canal. There is no bar and indecent facility at all within the island. You may think it is in a remote area. Not at all. My place is located in the center of Tokyo. You can go to Tokyo Tower by 15 min. walking.
1. Location and transportations.
* There are 3 subway stations within 8-minute walk. Tamachi, Mita and Shibaura huto Station.
* Tamachi Station(Yamanote line) will take you the most attractive areas such as Shinjuku, Shibuya, Tokyo, Ueon, Akihabara, Shinagawa, etc.
* 15-minute walk to Tokyo Tower, 10-minute walk to Keio University
* 1-minute walk to large grocery store, Peacock.
* My room is on 34th floor out of 49 story apartment. You can see snow-covered Fuji mountain's top from living room.
* There is a portable wifi at the living room. You can use 10 devices with the wifi.
* I strongly recommend you to go to the 'View lounge' at 30th floor. You can see Rainbow Bridge, top of Tokyo Tower, and beautiful landscape. (You can use wireless internet at view lounge for free)
* Playroom for kids, gym for adults are also available. (Party room, study room, tennis court are available too. But visitors rarely use those facilities)
* You can borrow upto 3 electronic bicycles for free.
* IC card is needed to get enter the building. You feel very secured.
3. Room conditions
* There are 3 bedrooms and 5 beds, a living room, a kitchen, a bathroom and a toilet.
* The biggest bedroom has a semi-double bed and a single bed. It is quite spacious.
* Every room as well as living room has its own air-conditioner.
* Modern style kitchen.
* Sorry, but no smoking, No pets
4. The proud of my apartment
(1) Looking at the top of 'Fuji Moutain' in the morning.
(2) Fantastic night view. (When I come back home after working, I cannot turn on lights because night view is too beautiful ^^)
(3) Using internet with snacks at the 'View Lounge'.
(4) Reading books while your kids are playing at the 'playroom'.
5. Using entire apartment or sharing rooms
* You can choose whether using entire apartment or sharing rooms with me. Even though sharing rooms with me, 4 of you can spaciously use 4 beds in 2 rooms and the living room.
* If you decide to share rooms with me, I want to be a pathfinder for you. I pursuit friend-like relationship, not host-guest relationship. I want to share some time to communicate and gladly give travel information.
* Don't worry about privacy. I am a workaholic. I get up at 6:00 AM and run to the gym nearby my company. I also take shower at the gym. I always come back 11:00 PM or later.
6. From Narita airport to my apartment
* Narita airport is very far away from the center of Tokyo. Instead Haneda airport is quite close to the center.
* There are mainly 3 ways coming to my apartment.
(1) public transportation : 1300 Yen per person, 1 hour 40 min.
(2) limousine bus and taxi : 3500 Yen per person and taxi fare will be 1500 Yen, 1 hour 20 min.
(3) van : 11,500 Yen for 4 persons. (It can host upto 7 person, the price goes up according to the number of riders). 1 hour.
* In case of van, I need to book. Therefore, let me know as soon as you decide.
Thank you for reading.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$20 / night after 2 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||5 nights|
|Check In:||2:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
My family of 4 had a short vocation in Tokyo and we are glad that we stayed in June's apt. 8 min to subway station that connects to major downtown station. Quiet neighborhood with all amenities. Clinics, supermarket and even a massage shop to ease your tired body after a full day of fun. Great facilities within the condo. In one of the day, it was raining and we chk out umbrellas from the concierge. Simple. Of courseI would like to be back.
June hosted our 2 families and 9 of us managed to stay comfortably in June's apartment. Replies to question were answered quickly. June also met us in the train station and while walking to his apartment, showed us the area, places to eat, supermarket, convenience store, etc. His place is accessible to 3 train stations and a ferry to Odaiba. Very convenient and quiet. Nice vacation for our family. The apartment itself is clean and roomy. the heated living room floor was a hit with the children and us. Highly recommended place to stay. He also arranged for a van to bring us to Narita. Thanks June for making our Tokyo trip very enjoyable and comfortable.
Jun's place was perfect for us, and here's why:
- Location on the Yamanote Line made all of Tokyo - including Haneda and Narita - easily accessible (and when Jun says 8-minute walk, he really means 8 minutes, not 10 or 15). The walk to and from the station is flat, safe, and even scenic.
- All amenities (including heated floors, kitchen with stove and fridge, washing machine, shower, pocket wifi, heated rooms, rice cooker, hot water pot) were in excellent condition and kept us very comfortable.
- Jun's photo guide, his Tokyo maps, and the English-speaking front desk staff came in handy.
- Nearby drug store, convenience stores, and even hospital had all the basics we could need for a safe, comfortable stay. And a well-stocked grocery store was right across the street (check store hours; not 24/7).
- Jun was a trusting, considerate, kind, fast-responding, and respectable host. If you have lots of luggage and need transportation back to the airport, let him arrange it for you.
- Apartment was quiet, larger than a hotel, and very clean, and we really did see Mt. Fuji!
We are a couple with an infant, and we would definitely recommend this place for families. We can't wait for our friends to visit Tokyo so we can recommend Jun's place. The only people we would NOT recommend Jun's place to would be travelers planning to "trash the hotel" (Jun doesn't deserve that), or travelers looking for low-budget accommodations. Everyone else, see if you can book Jun's apartment for your visit to Tokyo!
June is an awesome host! His wonderful apartment is just a few minutes away from the main JR train line that circles the tourist sites in Tokyo. There's also a supermarket just a few steps away where you can purchase food to cook in June's kitchen. He is very responsive, so it's easy to have any questions or answers responded to quickly. I would definitely recommend his apartment to any visitors looking for a place to stay in Tokyo.
- great location
- roomy by Japanese standards
- heated living room floor
- mobile wifi device available
- large flat screen tv
- big bathroom
- good communicator and responsive
Stayed with June in early November - myself and two friends. The apartment was very comfortable and June very helpful from start to finish. He is an excellent communicator and helped us to organise a private transfer from Haneda Airport (due to our late arrival time) and warmly greeted us on arrival at the apartment. From start to finish you could tell he prided himself on making our stay as trouble free and enjoyable as possible. The apartment is well fitted out and location great, there are many places to eat not more than 5 - 10 min walk away which cover everything from breakfast coffee houses through to Japanese Ramen and all in between. It was good to share a beer and get to know him during our trip!
We had a great time at June's apartment. He was a very nice host and its a good place to stay in Tokyo, very close to the city centre. We would really like to stay again at his place when we come back to Tokyo.
What a great experience! June's apartment is unbeatable in case of location, view and the quality of facilities/amenities. June is a great host and is always just a message far from you if you book the entire apartment (we had to book the entire apartment as we were 6 people). The Tamachi station is in just 5 min. walking distance and it's a station of JR Line which is the line for almost every attraction. Opposite the building there is a supermarket (peacock) with a rich selection of ready food, fruit etc. The lounge at the 30th floor is very comfortable and has a wonderful view to the Ocean site and the Bridge. The equipment in the apartment is top and Junes guidance for the apartment is so professional prepared, there was actually no need to ask June for anything. Junes advises were absolutely helpful and especially the airport transportation arrangements of June are great! Make use of it. You will love Tokyo, Junes Apartment and June as well. We all have decided to make our next Tokyo travel plans depending on the Junes apartments availabilitiy :)
Our band rented June's apartment for three nights while we were on tour in Japan. He met us when we arrived in Tokyo, showed us around the neighborhood and recommended a great curry noodle restaurant near his place. Nice location, near Tamachi train station. June even arranged for a car to drive us to Narita on our last day. Great view from the living room. Small but comfortable apartment. Thanks, June!
Enjoyed my stay in June's place. Everything was well organized and prepared before arrival. Tidy & clean place to stay. June was very helpful and communicated in a timely manner.
June's apartment is both spacious and gorgeous! Five minutes from Tamachi station on the Yamamote line, the location is very convenient. The apartment itself is very quiet and is a relaxing place to stay. It has all the facilities you need to make yourself at home!
The views from the apartment are amazing and there is a lounge on the 30th floor where you can eat, drink and relax.
June was very welcoming and helpful and easily contactable to answer any questions we had. I would recommend this apartment to anyone visiting Tokyo, it's a great base to explore the city!