Welcome to Tokyo.
I recommend my place to family travelers or couples who seek safe and secured accommodation. My apartment is located in a small island surrounded by canal. A jogging road is along with the canal. There is no bar and indecent facility at all within the island. You may think it is in a remote area. Not at all. My place is located in the center of Tokyo. You can go to Tokyo Tower by 15 min. walking.
1. Location and transportations.
* There are 3 subway stations within 8-minute walk. Tamachi, Mita and Shibaura huto Station.
* Tamachi Station(Yamanote line) will take you the most attractive areas such as Shinjuku, Shibuya, Tokyo, Ueon, Akihabara, Shinagawa, etc.
* 15-minute walk to Tokyo Tower, 10-minute walk to Keio University
* 1-minute walk to large grocery store, Peacock.
* My room is on 34th floor out of 49 story apartment. You can see snow-covered Fuji mountain's top from living room.
* There is a portable wifi at the living room. You can use 10 devices with the wifi.
* I strongly recommend you to go to the 'View lounge' at 30th floor. You can see Rainbow Bridge, top of Tokyo Tower, and beautiful landscape. (You can use wireless internet at view lounge for free)
* Playroom for kids, gym for adults are also available. (Party room, study room, tennis court are available too. But visitors rarely use those facilities)
* You can borrow upto 3 electronic bicycles for free.
* IC card is needed to get enter the building. You feel very secured.
3. Room conditions
* There are 3 bedrooms and 5 beds, a living room, a kitchen, a bathroom and a toilet.
* The biggest bedroom has a semi-double bed and a single bed. It is quite spacious.
* Every room as well as living room has its own air-conditioner.
* Modern style kitchen.
* Sorry, but no smoking, No pets
4. The proud of my apartment
(1) Looking at the top of 'Fuji Moutain' from living room in the morning.
(2) Fantastic night view. (When I come back home after working, I cannot turn on lights because night view is too beautiful ^^)
(3) Using internet with snacks at the 'View Lounge'.
(4) Reading books while your kids are playing at the 'playroom'.
5. Using entire apartment or sharing rooms
* You can choose whether using entire apartment or sharing rooms with me. Even though sharing rooms with me, 4 of you can spaciously use 4 beds in 2 rooms and the living room.
* If you decide to share rooms with me, I want to be a pathfinder for you. I pursuit friend-like relationship, not host-guest relationship. I want to share some time to communicate and gladly give travel information.
* Don't worry about privacy. I am a workaholic. I get up at 6:00 AM and run to the gym nearby my company. I also take shower at the gym. I always come back 11:00 PM or later.
6. From Narita airport to my apartment
* Narita airport is very far away from the center of Tokyo. Instead Haneda airport is quite close to the center.
* There are mainly 3 ways coming to my apartment from Narita airport.
(1) public transportation : 1300 Yen per person, 1 hour 50 min.
(2) limousine bus and taxi : 3500 Yen per person and taxi fare will be 1500 Yen, 1 hour 20 min.
(3) van : 11,500 Yen for 4 persons. (It can host upto 7 person, the price goes up according to the number of riders). 1 hour.
* In case of van, I need to book. Therefore, let me know as soon as you decide.
Thank you for reading.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$20 / night after 2 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||5 nights|
|Check In:||2:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
June was an extraordinary host - he arranged for airport pickup at Narita, he helped us with restaurant reservation and was very quick in answering questions. The apartment was very good. It was large, amazing view and was close to the Tamachi JR-station and Mita-subway station (5 min walk). The Grove building, in which the apartment lies in also has a lounge, as well as work facilities, a kids playroom and gym. It is also close to some good restaurants and a quite large food store.
One additional great plus for us, was that June supplied us with a pocket Wifi (over 4G), which we could bring with us when we went around Tokyo and had a consistent Wifi-connection. Would we return to Tokyo we would certainly use the apartment again.
We who used the apartment were 4 adults and a 3-year old, and it worked great.
June was a great host, very kind and helpful. His flat is amazing and is located in a nice neighborhood where you can easily can catch the train or subway to any sightseeing points. His flat is really big and convenient, you can also see the Mount Fuji from the living room. I would recommend it anytime. We would stay at his place again when going to Tokyo!
Wow - I'll echo what the other guests have said - June is a great host and his apartment is amazing!!! My husband and I spent 5 nights in June’s apartment at the end of March beginning of April, 2014 and we loved it so much that we did not want to leave. The apartment is beautiful, clean, comfortable, very well equipped and ideally located. We felt very special coming home every night to such a beautiful building. The pictures do not do the view justice; we could even see Mt. Fuji in a clear day.
June was very easy to communicate with from the day we were planning our trip and inquired about the apartment until the day we left. He is responsible, intelligent, very polite, respectful and modest. We felt very comfortable staying with him and very secure knowing that he is always available to assist us with any questions. We highly recommend June’s place to everyone.
Four of us stayed in June's flat for five nights in March 2014. The flat itself is wonderful, and it is in great building in a very cool area that is also very well situated for getting into other parts of Tokyo.
The flat is spacious - we were one couple and two single guys, so we took three rooms. The living room/kitchen are convenient... in all, I could live in a flat like that permanently! The views from the living room are stunning. You get the full bladerunner effect from the window in the evening. I think the photos on airbnb don't do the place justice!
The area is pretty cool too. Near Tamachi station there are a few cute backstreets with some amazing restaurants. So you can walk from the flat and have a nice evening..
And finally, I should say that June has been very kind and very helpful throughout. He is very reliable, accurate, and always responded very quickly when we asked him for something.
If I ever come back to Tokyo, I will be staying in this flat. No need to look for something else and all my friends agreed. 10/10 :-)
June was a fantastic host! His apartment was amazing and close to all. My family who lives in Tokyo were impressed at the size of the apartment since apparently apartments are quite small. June was also incredibly easy to get a hold of. He answered every text promptly and when we asked him questions he would do his best to get answers for us. For example, we asked if there was a kinkos near by and he found us one within 10 minutes of asking. We also asked if he had a coffee maker and he ordered one for us which wasn't needed but very much appreciated. I hope that the next time we are visiting japan, Jun's apartment is available! Thank you for the great time June!
My family of 4 had a short vocation in Tokyo and we are glad that we stayed in June's apt. 8 min to subway station that connects to major downtown station. Quiet neighborhood with all amenities. Clinics, supermarket and even a massage shop to ease your tired body after a full day of fun. Great facilities within the condo. In one of the day, it was raining and we chk out umbrellas from the concierge. Simple. Of courseI would like to be back.
June hosted our 2 families and 9 of us managed to stay comfortably in June's apartment. Replies to question were answered quickly. June also met us in the train station and while walking to his apartment, showed us the area, places to eat, supermarket, convenience store, etc. His place is accessible to 3 train stations and a ferry to Odaiba. Very convenient and quiet. Nice vacation for our family. The apartment itself is clean and roomy. the heated living room floor was a hit with the children and us. Highly recommended place to stay. He also arranged for a van to bring us to Narita. Thanks June for making our Tokyo trip very enjoyable and comfortable.
Jun's place was perfect for us, and here's why:
- Location on the Yamanote Line made all of Tokyo - including Haneda and Narita - easily accessible (and when Jun says 8-minute walk, he really means 8 minutes, not 10 or 15). The walk to and from the station is flat, safe, and even scenic.
- All amenities (including heated floors, kitchen with stove and fridge, washing machine, shower, pocket wifi, heated rooms, rice cooker, hot water pot) were in excellent condition and kept us very comfortable.
- Jun's photo guide, his Tokyo maps, and the English-speaking front desk staff came in handy.
- Nearby drug store, convenience stores, and even hospital had all the basics we could need for a safe, comfortable stay. And a well-stocked grocery store was right across the street (check store hours; not 24/7).
- Jun was a trusting, considerate, kind, fast-responding, and respectable host. If you have lots of luggage and need transportation back to the airport, let him arrange it for you.
- Apartment was quiet, larger than a hotel, and very clean, and we really did see Mt. Fuji!
We are a couple with an infant, and we would definitely recommend this place for families. We can't wait for our friends to visit Tokyo so we can recommend Jun's place. The only people we would NOT recommend Jun's place to would be travelers planning to "trash the hotel" (Jun doesn't deserve that), or travelers looking for low-budget accommodations. Everyone else, see if you can book Jun's apartment for your visit to Tokyo!
June is an awesome host! His wonderful apartment is just a few minutes away from the main JR train line that circles the tourist sites in Tokyo. There's also a supermarket just a few steps away where you can purchase food to cook in June's kitchen. He is very responsive, so it's easy to have any questions or answers responded to quickly. I would definitely recommend his apartment to any visitors looking for a place to stay in Tokyo.
- great location
- roomy by Japanese standards
- heated living room floor
- mobile wifi device available
- large flat screen tv
- big bathroom
- good communicator and responsive
Stayed with June in early November - myself and two friends. The apartment was very comfortable and June very helpful from start to finish. He is an excellent communicator and helped us to organise a private transfer from Haneda Airport (due to our late arrival time) and warmly greeted us on arrival at the apartment. From start to finish you could tell he prided himself on making our stay as trouble free and enjoyable as possible. The apartment is well fitted out and location great, there are many places to eat not more than 5 - 10 min walk away which cover everything from breakfast coffee houses through to Japanese Ramen and all in between. It was good to share a beer and get to know him during our trip!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.