Whenever I come back home, I cannot turn on the light in the living room. The outside scenery of living room which is located on 34th floor is amazing. I hope I can share the feeling with you. Thank you.
Welcome to Tokyo.
I recommend my place to family travelers or couples who seek safe and secured accommodation. My apartment is located in a small island surrounded by canal. A jogging road is along with the canal. There is no bar and indecent facility at all within the island. You may think it is in a remote area. But, not at all. My place is located in the center of Tokyo. You can go to Tokyo Tower within 15 min. by walking.
1. Location and transportation.
* The biggest strength of my apartment is 'location'. It is located almost in the center of Tokyo. You don't need to waste time and money to get into the center of Tokyo.
* There are 3 subway stations within 8-minute walking distance. Tamachi, Mita and Shibaura Futo Station.
* Tamachi Station(Yamanote line) will take you the most attractive sites such as Shinjuku, Shibuya, Tokyo, Ueon, Akihabara, Shinagawa, etc.
* 15-minute walk to Tokyo Tower, 10-minute walk to Keio University
* 1-minute walk to large grocery store, Peacock.
* My room is on 34th floor out of 49 story apartment. You can see snow-covered Fuji mountain's top from living room.
* There is a portable wifi at the living room. You can use 10 devices with the wifi.
* I strongly recommend you to go to the 'View lounge' at 30th floor. You can see Rainbow Bridge, top of Tokyo Tower, and beautiful landscape. (You can use wireless internet at view lounge for free)
* Playroom for kids, gym for adults are also available. (Party room, study room, tennis court are available too. But visitors rarely use those facilities)
* You can borrow up to 3 electronic bicycles for free.
* IC card is needed to get enter the building. You may feel very secured.
3. Room conditions
* There are 3 bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen, a bathroom and a toilet.
* I place a bed in 3 bedrooms and a living room. Therefore, 4 of you can use a bed by yourself in a separated room.
* Every room as well as living room has its own air-conditioner.
* Modern style kitchen.
* Sorry, but no smoking, No pets
4. The proud of my apartment
(1) Looking at the top of 'Fuji Moutain' from living room in the morning.
(2) Fantastic night view. (When I come back home after working, I cannot turn on lights because night view is too beautiful ^^)
(3) Using internet with snacks at the 'View Lounge'.
(4) Reading books while your kids are playing at the 'playroom'.
5. From Narita airport to my apartment
* Narita airport is very far away from the center of Tokyo. Instead Haneda airport is quite close to the center.
* There are mainly 2 ways coming to my apartment from Narita airport.
(1) Public transportation : 1300 Yen per person, 1 hour 50 min.
(2) A van : 11,500 Yen for 4 persons. (It can host up to 7 person, the price goes up according to the number of guests). 1 hour from Narita to my apartment.
* Never use a taxi. It is too expensitve. It may charge you 25,000 Yen from Narita to my apartment.
6. Using entire apartment or sharing rooms
* You can choose whether using entire apartment or sharing rooms with me. (Most guests prefer to using entire apartment)
* If you decide to share rooms with me, I want to be a pathfinder for you. I pursuit friend-like relationship, not host-guest relationship. I want to share some time to communicate and gladly give travel information.
* Don't worry about privacy. I am a workaholic. I get up at 6:00 AM and run to the gym nearby my company. I also take shower at the gym. I always come back 11:00 PM or later.
Thank you for reading.
P.S. I only host one group of travelers at a time. Even though only 1 or 2 travelers book my apartment, I don't host any other travelers.
No smoking at rooms.
Please, be quiet when you walk on the corridor. It is 49 story apartment. Noise will make neighbors feel terrible.
June was a very kind and helpful host. He made many things in our trip easier. He helped talk to the baggage delivery service and also arranged a transportation to the airport. We talked via Airbnb and Whatsapp, and he responded very fast and helpful.
The listing is very new and modern with great facilities. All the rooms have heater/air-conditioner. The bathroom is huge with large bathtub. Kitchen is nice with a fridge too. I traveled with 3 adults and 2 infants find it very roomful for everything including taking care of the kids. The listing has a splendid view from the 34th floor. My kid loved that we can see many train lines and boats from the room.
June is a very professional and kind host. He prepared many little things in the apartment which was very useful for us such as plenty of toilet tissues, paper towels, umbrellas, silverware, dishes & bowls, soap, shampoo even a detergent!! June even provided a bag of rice with rice cooker. He is very generous.
The location is very near to Tamachi station which is a part of Yamonote line which made it easy for us to travel to many places. The supermarket is just across the street.
Lastly, after leaving the place we found out that we forget our iphone at June's place, so we contacted June and he managed to ship it back to us within the next day, and he insisted not to let us pay for the shipping fee.
I'll definitely come back to stay at June's place again.
A very good place to stay in this gorgeous city.
It's located in a calm area but only a short walk to the JR Yamanote line, the Metro, and the Yurikamome line. That means you can get around in central Tokyo pretty quickly, which is a big plus.
The flat was very clean and just like in the pictures. And that view is really spectacular.
June was a very friendly and helpful host.
To sum it up: Highly recommended.
One cannot be complimentary enough about the experience that June provided with his AirBnB apartment at the Grove Tower in Minato. It was a definitely one of the highlights of our weeklong trip. Situated just 7 minutes from the Tamachi station, it proved invaluable for our various day trips around Tokyo city. June maintained excellent communication and even kindly arranged transportation to and from Narita airport. The apartment itself was spectacular with stunning views of the city that we awoke to every morning. There was nice running route around the building, access to a grocery store just around the corner and even a play area that our kids loved (7 and 5). Would definitely stay here again!
Really a nice experience during our stay in Tokyo at June's apartment, the location is perfect, convenient transportation, excellent view, especially the Fuji mountain in blue sky, and brilliant night view, only 5-7 minutes walk to Tamachi JR station. And June is a kind host deserve trust, next time we will stay at June house again and recommend to our friend who travel to Tokyo.
Appartement confortable, la vue sur le mont Fuji et Tokyo est vraiment superbe. Idéal pour une famille, conforme à la description faite. Très proche de la gare (Yamanote Sen) qui permet d'atteindre la plus part des endroits connus de Tokyo très rapidement.
L'accueil de June est sympathique et chaleureux. Tout est fait pour se sentir bien dans son appartement.
séjour super !
June welcomed so perfectly and gently. He is very good and honor person. Apartment is big enough for 4~5 people.(I just used myself) There is 3 rooms equipped with bed. House was very clean.
Internet is provided with mobile modem.(I hoped to use wired fast internet and unlimited, but mobile was limited and slow. That was only thing to be improved).
I am a businessman working in Tokyo. I have been assigned to Tokyo branch since Jan. 2012. All my family members are living in an area 2 hours away with airplane. Even though I am alone in Tokyo, I rent a pretty big apartment with 3 rooms which is in the center of Tokyo. My family members visit Tokyo once or twice a year. I thought it is waste of resource to stay at the big apartment by myself. That's why I listed my apartment on Airbnb.
I basically provide the entire apartment. Only when you want to share rooms with me, I will stay at the room. In the case, I can give you travel tips. You can freely choose whether you use the entire apartment or share rooms with me.
Thank you for reading. Don't hesitate to ask me whenever you have any question.