Whenever I come back home, I cannot turn on the light in the living room. The outside scenery of living room which is located on 34th floor is amazing. I hope I can share the feeling with you. Thank you.
Welcome to Tokyo.
I recommend my place to family travelers or couples who seek safe and secured accommodation. My apartment is located in a small island surrounded by canal. A jogging road is along with the canal. There is no bar and indecent facility at all within the island. You may think it is in a remote area. But, not at all. My place is located in the center of Tokyo. You can go to Tokyo Tower within 15 min. by walking.
1. Location and transportation.
* The biggest strength of my apartment is 'location'. It is located almost in the center of Tokyo. You don't need to waste time and money to get into the center of Tokyo.
* There are 3 subway stations within 8-minute walking distance. Tamachi, Mita and Shibaura Futo Station.
* Tamachi Station(Yamanote line) will take you the most attractive sites such as Shinjuku, Shibuya, Tokyo, Ueon, Akihabara, Shinagawa, etc.
* 15-minute walk to Tokyo Tower, 10-minute walk to Keio University
* 1-minute walk to large grocery store, Peacock.
* My room is on 34th floor out of 49 story apartment. You can see snow-covered Fuji mountain's top from living room.
* There is a portable wifi at the living room. You can use 10 devices with the wifi.
* I strongly recommend you to go to the 'View lounge' at 30th floor. You can see Rainbow Bridge, top of Tokyo Tower, and beautiful landscape. (You can use wireless internet at view lounge for free)
* Playroom for kids, gym for adults are also available. (Party room, study room, tennis court are available too. But visitors rarely use those facilities)
* You can borrow up to 3 electronic bicycles for free.
* IC card is needed to get enter the building. You may feel very secured.
3. Room conditions
* There are 3 bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen, a bathroom and a toilet.
* I place a bed in 3 bedrooms and a living room. Therefore, 4 of you can use a bed by yourself in a separated room.
* Every room as well as living room has its own air-conditioner.
* Modern style kitchen.
* Sorry, but no smoking, No pets
4. The proud of my apartment
(1) Looking at the top of 'Fuji Moutain' from living room in the morning.
(2) Fantastic night view. (When I come back home after working, I cannot turn on lights because night view is too beautiful ^^)
(3) Using internet with snacks at the 'View Lounge'.
(4) Reading books while your kids are playing at the 'playroom'.
5. From Narita airport to my apartment
* Narita airport is very far away from the center of Tokyo. Instead Haneda airport is quite close to the center.
* There are mainly 2 ways coming to my apartment from Narita airport.
(1) Public transportation : 1300 Yen per person, 1 hour 50 min.
(2) A van : 11,500 Yen for 4 persons. (It can host up to 7 person, the price goes up according to the number of guests). 1 hour from Narita to my apartment.
* Never use a taxi. It is too expensitve. It may charge you 25,000 Yen from Narita to my apartment.
6. Using entire apartment or sharing rooms
* You can choose whether using entire apartment or sharing rooms with me. (Most guests prefer to using entire apartment)
* If you decide to share rooms with me, I want to be a pathfinder for you. I pursuit friend-like relationship, not host-guest relationship. I want to share some time to communicate and gladly give travel information.
* Don't worry about privacy. I am a workaholic. I get up at 6:00 AM and run to the gym nearby my company. I also take shower at the gym. I always come back 11:00 PM or later.
Thank you for reading.
P.S. I only host one group of travelers at a time. Even though only 1 or 2 travelers book my apartment, I don't host any other travelers.
No smoking at rooms.
Please, be quiet when you walk on the corridor. It is 49 story apartment. Noise will make neighbors feel terrible.
Really a nice experience during our stay in Tokyo at June's apartment, the location is perfect, convenient transportation, excellent view, especially the Fuji mountain in blue sky, and brilliant night view, only 5-7 minutes walk to Tamachi JR station. And June is a kind host deserve trust, next time we will stay at June house again and recommend to our friend who travel to Tokyo.
Appartement confortable, la vue sur le mont Fuji et Tokyo est vraiment superbe. Idéal pour une famille, conforme à la description faite. Très proche de la gare (Yamanote Sen) qui permet d'atteindre la plus part des endroits connus de Tokyo très rapidement.
L'accueil de June est sympathique et chaleureux. Tout est fait pour se sentir bien dans son appartement.
séjour super !
June welcomed so perfectly and gently. He is very good and honor person. Apartment is big enough for 4~5 people.(I just used myself) There is 3 rooms equipped with bed. House was very clean.
Internet is provided with mobile modem.(I hoped to use wired fast internet and unlimited, but mobile was limited and slow. That was only thing to be improved).
June is super helpful prior and during our stay in Tokyo. He helped us arranged transport to many places and pointed us to the clinic when my kids fell ill. He is super host, very kind and always quick in his responses. Now, the apartment. It was super nice and modern. Love the view to Mount Fuji. We were very lucky to see it every morning when we wake up. The heated floor in the living room is also a life saver for us, especially the children. Supermarket is just 2 mins away and had plenty of ready cooked food. We will definitely stay in June's place again when we visit Tokyo!!! Thank you June for being so generous.
This is the second time I have stayed at June's condo/apartment in Shibaura Island in Tokyo. It was just as fantastic as the first time. The apartment is very luxurious, with large, open rooms, very modern facilities, a fantastic view of the city (and you can certainly see Mt. Fuji during a clear day), and excellent proximity to Tamachi station on the Yamanote line.
June was a fantastic host. He was extremely quick with his responses and was very helpful. He was very understanding of our circumstances, and accommodated us accordingly.
We cannot recommend this accommodation enough. When we are next Tokyo, and if June still has his apartment listed, we will definitely stay here again.
The apartment is in super location, JR. train and 2 major subway station and has spacious and breath taking view from 34th floor. Definitely recommend it.
I am a businessman working in Tokyo. I have been assigned to Tokyo branch since Jan. 2012. All my family members are living in an area 2 hours away with airplane. Even though I am alone in Tokyo, I rent a pretty big apartment with 3 rooms which is in the center of Tokyo. My family members visit Tokyo once or twice a year. I thought it is waste of resource to stay at the big apartment by myself. That's why I listed my apartment on Airbnb.
I basically provide the entire apartment. Only when you want to share rooms with me, I will stay at the room. In the case, I can give you travel tips. You can freely choose whether you use the entire apartment or share rooms with me.
Thank you for reading. Don't hesitate to ask me whenever you have any question.