A stunning, new and modern double room/studio minutes away from Victoria Station in Central London.
If you are looking for a beautiful, comfortable and new private double room/studio in the centre of the most vibrant city in Europe, we highly recommend you staying at my place.
*** LOCATION ***
The studio is situated literally 8 minutes away from Victoria Station. Victoria Station is one of the biggest train, tube and bus stations in London.There you have access to three different tube lines (Victoria, Circle and District lines); Express trains to Gatwick airport and South West England; coaches to all the main airports - Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted and Luton. Also Trains and Coaches to many different cities throughout England and Europe.
By bus, tube, cab or even walking you can get to all of these places or landmarks within 25 minutes from the flat:
Big Ben and London Eye
Tate Britain Museum
Trafalgar Square, National Gallery and National Portrait Gallery
Leicester Square and Covent Garden
Saint James Park and Green Park
Hyde Park and South Kensington Palace
Soho and China Town
Madame Tussauds and Baker Street
*** NOW, ABOUT THE ROOM/STUDIO ***
It’s a bright, clean, modern, new, stylish and very comfortable private double room/studio flat. Maintained to a high standard, perfect for a couple or a single traveller.
The studio is in a recently renovated traditional Victorian House. The studio has brand new furniture and the kitchen is fully equipped with all the essentials required for your own catering needs be it a quick breakfast or a romantic dinner.
- Clean linen and towels provided for each guest; depending on the length of stay they will be changed on a weekly basis;
- Complimentary bottle of wine upon arrival
- Free Wi-Fi internet connection
- Candles to warm up the atmosphere
- Wardrobe with hangers and chest of drawers to store your belongings
- Separate toilet and shower (shared with just one more room)
- Modern and fully equipped kitchen
- Free mini bar with water, juice and soft drinks, beer and snacks
- Free tea and coffee making amenities
- Free light breakfast
- Maps and events flyers to help you to enjoy the city
- A professional washing machine and dryer is available in the communal area of the building.
*** LOCAL AMENITIES ***
- A Large variety of restaurants, cafes, and authentic local English pubs are around.
- Within one minute distance there are – English, Italian, Indian, Thai, French, Spanish, Brazilian, Mexican restaurants available
- Supermarkets (Sainsbury’s, Marks and Spencer and Tesco) and Italian Delicatessen within 3-7 minute distance
- Cash ATMs within 2 minutes distance
- Fresh bakeries and coffee shops such as Cafe Nero, Pret a Manger, Le Pain Quotidien, Pimlico Fresh and Pauls within one block
- Smaller convenience stores / corner shops
*** HOW TO ARRIVE ***
No matter through which airport or train station you use to arrive in London, there is always an easy way to get to the place. Just let me know in advance and I will tell you how!
If there is anything else that is unclear, please do not hesitate to contact me before you book.
The studio is very nice, light full and well furnished. It is located in a nice and central area of London. Alessandro is a very nice and friendly person. The fact that the bathroom was to share with another apartment did not really bother us. I would definitely recommend staying here.
Good value. Very central to transport nodes and walking to Westminster, West End etc. Yet peaceful. Very clean. Convenient. Good communication with host. All together a very easy experience.
L'appartement est idéalement situé et très propre. Nous n'avons pas vu Alessandro mais tout était arrangé en avance. Nos bagages ont été gardés à notre arrivée et à notre départ. Nous garderons cette adresse pour un prochain séjour à Londres.
Le quartier est parfait pour visiter Londres au mieux. Le logement est très correct très clair et très propre. Quartier très calme, cependant nous étions 3 personnes et le lit supplémentaire est un lit gonflable que nous avons dû regonfler tous les jours. Une cafetière électrique serait idéale.. Les sanitaires sont sur le palier et commun à un 2ème appartement. C'est très propre.
Nous reprendrons cet appartement si nous revenons à Londres.
It was a very nice stay we had in London also due to Alessandro's Apartment. It's very well seated and has everything you need. It was also pretty clean and the fact that the bathroom was to share with another Apartment did not really bother us.
Excelente recepção, orientações e atenção em geral do Alessandro. Pena a acomodação para a terceira pessoa - colchão inflável - não ser conveniente. Outro inconveniente do flat foi o andar: muitas (website hidden) chegada contamos com o auxílio do Alessandro, mas na hora de irmos embora foi um grande dificultador.
A localização é muito boa, bem como o acesso. O flat estava limpo. Recursos para um pequeno café ficaram a disposição.
Num andar mais baixo voltaria com tranquilidade.
This host has 1553 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I'm brazilian from Sao Paulo living in London since April 2009.
I'd describe myself as a passionate, enthusiastic and proactive person. I'm always following my dreams because they come true. I think every day is a good day!
Actually I'm running my own business, a property management company that cares about people.
I love cooking, wines, coffee, breath taking views, spending time with my family. I have a special passion for my close "soul" friends.
I'm crazy about traveling and all the discoveries I make every time I meet new people and visit new places.