It is one of four guestroom in Jordan. All designed is centered around the guest experience, ensuring comfort and relax. It is new decorated, cozy, clean.
The building has a lift , Queen size bed ( 5' x 6'3" / 60" x 75" ), internet - Wi-Fi (Free) , air conditioning , TV , water heater , hair dryer , electric water kettle , USB charge , AC socket converter , toothpaste , toothbrush , shower gel , shampoo , towels , refrigerator (if needed) and the sofa bed will be provided if there are more than 2 guests staying there.
Location ( see picture of meeting point )
Our apartment located at Nathan RD., Jordan, ( next to Nathan Hotel and Hotel Madera Hong Kong ). It is just 30 sec walk from jordan MTR station exit B1.
By MTR to Central , Tsim Sha Tsui , Mong Kok about 5 - 10 mins.
From airport to apartment:
Take Airport Bus A21 (HK$33) and alight at the bus stop " Nathan Hotel ".
Take Airport Bus A22 (HK$39) and alight at the bus stop " Chi Wo Street ".
Take Airport MTR to Jordan MTR Station (HK$60).
Take Airport Express to Kowloon Station change Free Shuttle from and alight at the bus stop 6 " Eaton Hotel Hong Kong"
Surrounding facilities and entertainment :
If you love Hong Kong local culture, you must try here.
As you can visit local " Temples ", local streets like " Temple Street " which you can see there are many peddlers selling fashion, art-craft, souvenir...
Convenience stores, laundry, supermarket, grocery stores, pharmacy, massage salons, fruit shops, post office, flight ticket agencies, cafe, bus stops...... Easy access to everything may need in the neighborhood.
we are local Hong Kong, can give you advice, recommedations and guide you in any way possible. We are user friendly, early / late check-in or check-out is available if it's possible.
The guestroom is also available for long term rent. Contact us Now and have a wonderful trip in Hong Kong !
Keep it clean and no smoking.
The HK$280 extra cost will be requested if late check in at / after 11pm. Thanks for understanding.
If you check in early, and the room is not yet finished cleaning. You can leave your luggages in the hallway of the flat. The room key or room door password will be provided.
The idea behind our properties is to create a “home away from home” feeling; a property that is unique and stylish and provides an authentic atmosphere for those who want to experience a special part of Hong Kong.
Please respect your surroundings, whether it is the materials that have been provided to make your stay as comfortable as possible or the people in the neighborhood.
Enjoy your stay!
若果進房時間於晚上 11 時/ 11 時後，我們將會額外收取港幣 $280，希望你們能夠理解。
在這裏, 我們希望可以提供一個 "家" 的感覺，為了讓你感受香港本土，獨特的感覺，每間房間都是獨特,，有個性的， 期待你會愛上香港， 愛上這裏。
請尊重這裏的一切。 感謝 ! 感恩 !
Overall good location, satisfy on room condition. Danny very helpful and friendly.. I will book again on next visit.
I have book this room and stay for 4D3N on (phone number hidden). Overall not good condition. The host very helpful.
I will recommend to book with Danny on next visit in HK. I might try stay with some 2 rooms apartment next time..
Love this place, it's so value for money. The pictures are true to the exact place.
- Standard queen size bed (most beds for couples in Hong Kong are double beds which is much smaller than standard queen size beds)
- fantastic location (a short walk to the jordan MTR) and the ground floor has a lot of medicine halls which sells diapers and milk formula (same as Singapore)
- Considerably spacious room (my toddler has some space to play and it can still accommodate 2 large luggages and a stroller, for the same space and bed in hotels would have cost a lot more)
- Useful amenities (as describe in the page. Overall, it's not as bare as I have thought)
- Money changer and express laundry shop are along the same stretch of street on ground floor
Might want to take note of:
- Bed is hard (if you are expecting bouncy beds then this is not, however, it's still okie to sleep on)
- Lift to room is small, can only accomodate 1 stroller and 2 adults (basically 4 pax) if you have big items, might have to make multiple trips
- Bathroom is small, the toilet and the bath share the same area
- No room service (don't expect since it not a hotel), meaning you have to keep the room tidy and clean (though you can use the vacuum located along the corridor outside the room) throughout your stay. If you are staying long, you might want to bring your own towels as the towels provided are not changed.
This host has 271 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews