About This Listing
* Your own beautiful, private one bedroom apartment all to yourself. You won't have to share with anyone else.
* The apartments have everything you need to have a cozy getaway - big screen cable tv, free wi-fi, free washer/dryer in basement, air conditioning, queen size bed, queen size air bed, regular sofa, very, very clean kitchen and bath.
* 4 subway stops to Times Square
* Beautiful Harlem Brownstone architecture
* Safe, friendly neighborhood, with tons of hip restaurants and grocery stores within walking distance
* Available daily-weekly-monthly
* Caretaker onsite - you will be well taken care of here!
* I have four listings in the same building. Scroll down to see "my other listings" to see them all - they are all identically furnished and look very similar.
* If you don't see all your dates available, message me and I may be able to figure it out for you.
* Check out the past guest reviews - I've just added a few more units and they are booking up quickly!!!!
no rock star parties
We really enjoyed staying here! Everything was as we expected – the apartment was spacious and well-decorated. We also felt pretty safe in neighborhood, especially during the day. The apartment is several blocks from the nearest subway station, but the walk wasn't too bad. The host's manager was also very cooperative as we had some car troubles causing delays getting into the city. Finally, the address was one block off from what we were given by AirBnb, so future guests: be sure to confirm the address before you arrive so you don't have to tow your luggage too far. ;)
Overall, we had a great experience, and would recommend it to anyone.
Our stay here for a quick get away was great! Edwin (property manager) was ever so helpful with any questions we had. He even allowed us to keep our luggage safely stowed away in a secure room after check out while we were out and about.
Subway was a 3 minute walk away on a direct line to downtown.
Caretaker, Edwin, was there to greet us when we arrived and made sure we had everything we needed. The space was exactly as pictured and described and we found it very comfortable and spacious for NYC. Its a short walk to the subway or bus, grocery, deli, great restaurants, all nearby! We really enjoyed our stay and felt quit safe and comfortable.
Listing is just as pictured and described. In a PRIME location. A metro entrance is just a few blocks away, about a 10 minute walk while carrying a few bags. We did not have the pleasure of meeting Charlie, however the caretaker, Edwin, was extremely helpful, friendly, and courteous. The studio itself is decently sized for NYC. If you're looking for a 5 star Hilton type place, this isn't it, but who comes to the Big Apple to sit inside all day?! The apartment is spacious the way it is laid out. High ceilings and plenty of windows, so it does not feel cramped at all. The kitchen includes everything you could possibly need to get by. The dining room setting table and chairs I fell in love with. Lots of storage space with a huge closet and dresser. The best part (aside from the location), was the bathroom. Spacious, decorated, never ran out of hot water, and shampoo/conditioner/body wash all provided in a neat little dispenser. You can tell Charlie and company care about the experience their visitors have by how clean, organized, and nice smelling the place was. Also, by their ease of contact and help in any situation. Very accommodating, I would definitely stay there again.
The apartment was as described. All amenities were as described, which was great. It was great to have our own space at the end of a long day of sightseeing. I will warn anyone who plans to stay here that the walls are paper thin. You can hear every word in the units next to you and above you and it's an older building so everything is very creaky. However, once you can get yourself adjusted to NY time and you are sleeping when everyone else is sleeping it's not so bad. Also earplugs are an amazing invention. Thank you Charlie and Edwin for hosting us. I had a great first trip to NY!
Clean and tidy space, quick and easy to check in (Edwin the caretaker was very nice, was there to get us in even though we arrived a little ahead of schedule, answered all our questions), and a convenient location. The apartment was well-provisioned. Our trip was at the end of February and it was nice and toasty inside. Most importantly, the experience was convenient and trouble-free. There are many things that don't go smoothly while traveling, or could give you cause to fret, and this was definitely not one of them. It was a big relief to have found a place like this to stay.
This host has 341 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews