About This Listing
* Your own beautiful, private one bedroom apartment all to yourself. You won't have to share with anyone else.
* The apartments have everything you need to have a cozy getaway - big screen cable tv, free wi-fi, free washer/dryer in basement, air conditioning, queen size bed, queen size air bed, regular sofa, very, very clean kitchen and bath.
* 4 subway stops to Times Square
* Beautiful Harlem Brownstone architecture
* Safe, friendly neighborhood, with tons of hip restaurants and grocery stores within walking distance
* Available daily-weekly-monthly
* Caretaker onsite - you will be well taken care of here!
* I have four listings in the same building. Scroll down to see "my other listings" to see them all - they are all identically furnished and look very similar.
* If you don't see all your dates available, message me and I may be able to figure it out for you.
* Check out the past guest reviews - I've just added a few more units and they are booking up quickly!!!!
no rock star parties
Very easy and pleasant. Would definitely recommend to others. Apartment was GORGEOUS.
Communication and arrangements for arrival were easy and accurate. The apartment is even better than the photo with very high ceilings. Furnishings and amenities tasteful and generous.
My friend and I spent 4 wonderful days in NYC at Charlie's place. The apartment was exactly as shown. Edwin was there when we arrived to let us in. Location was great - in safe,friendly residential area, close to buses, subways. Within walking distance to Central Park. Beds were clean and comfortable. Modern bathroom. Suited our needs to a T! Thanks Charlie and Edwin!
The apartment was exactly what you see in the pictures. Very well spaced for two people, high ceilings and a gigantic mirror to get ready. We only stayed for a couple of nights but if you were planning on being there for a while the kitchen, while small, is COMPLETELY stocked with any utensil you'd need to prep your meals. Also the subway was only three blocks away which made getting around a breeze.
When we come back to NYC this will be our go to place if it's available.
El apartamento contaba con todo lo necesario para sentirse como en casa. Toallas, jabones, shampoo, bolsas de basura, útiles de cocina, calefacción, tv, etc. No fue necesario comprar nada para tener una agradable estadía.
El apartamento en su interior era exactamente como se había descrito, la cama es muy cómoda al igual que las almohadas. Y el espacio es suficiente para dos personas. Todo muy limpio, especialmente el baño, lo cuál es muy importante.
Muy cercano a la estación del metro, a sólo 3 bloques.
El edificio está un poco deteriorado y la primera impresión no es la mejor, pero es una constante en todo el barrio. Sin embargo, una vez adentro del apartamento, todo es mucho mejor.
Es ideal para unas vacaciones en pareja, pero para personas que no tengan ningún problema en viajar en metro, pues no hay otra manera de llegar a los sitios más concurridos de NY (Manhattan).
Muy cercano al lado norte del Central Park.
Una muy buena relación costo/beneficio. Volveríamos sin duda.
We really enjoyed staying here! Everything was as we expected – the apartment was spacious and well-decorated. We also felt pretty safe in neighborhood, especially during the day. The apartment is several blocks from the nearest subway station, but the walk wasn't too bad. The host's manager was also very cooperative as we had some car troubles causing delays getting into the city. Finally, the address was one block off from what we were given by AirBnb, so future guests: be sure to confirm the address before you arrive so you don't have to tow your luggage too far. ;)
Overall, we had a great experience, and would recommend it to anyone.
This host has 348 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews