About this listing
* Your own beautiful, private one bedroom apartment all to yourself. You won't have to share with anyone else.
* The apartments have everything you need to have a cozy getaway - big screen cable tv, free wi-fi, free washer/dryer in basement, air conditioning, queen size bed, queen size air bed, regular sofa, very, very clean kitchen and bath.
* 4 subway stops to Times Square
* Beautiful Harlem Brownstone architecture
* Safe, friendly neighborhood, with tons of hip restaurants and grocery stores within walking distance
* Available daily-weekly-monthly
* Caretaker onsite - you will be well taken care of here!
* I have four listings in the same building. Scroll down to see "my other listings" to see them all - they are all identically furnished and look very similar.
* If you don't see all your dates available, message me and I may be able to figure it out for you.
* Check out the past guest reviews - I've just added a few more units and they are booking up quickly!!!!
no rock star parties
Harlem is very nice person. the room is quite clean and tidy. the transportation is also quiet convenient. I highly recommend.
The house is cute and clean and safe.
The parking outside the apartment is OK but needed to be more careful.
It is near to all the attractions we looked forward to.
The host is very nice.
We enjoyed the stay in the Harlem Apartment. It provides enough space for 3-4 persons, the location provides good access to Manhattan by subway and Central Park is in walking distance.
Our host seemed to have forgotten every conversation we had about my family and I dropping off our bags. The apartment was dirty when we arrived; trash everywhere. The apartment itself was nice and cozy and very convenient to the subway. It was overrun with ants, but that is likely due to the heat and the foodstuffs hanging around. I did slip in the shower and injured my neck, so be careful--there is no shower mat nor is there a handle to catch yourself. I would probably pay more to stay at a hotel next time. Overall okay experience.
He ask if we had any questions about NY and gave us info on restaurants and other info. Nice place, just like the pics
Very easy and pleasant. Would definitely recommend to others. Apartment was GORGEOUS.
Communication and arrangements for arrival were easy and accurate. The apartment is even better than the photo with very high ceilings. Furnishings and amenities tasteful and generous.
This host has 366 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews