* Your own beautiful, private one bedroom apartment all to yourself. You won't have to share with anyone else.
* The apartments have everything you need to have a cozy getaway - big screen cable tv, free wi-fi, free washer/dryer in basement, air conditioning, queen size bed, queen size air bed, regular sofa, very, very clean kitchen and bath.
* 4 subway stops to Times Square
* Beautiful Harlem Brownstone architecture
* Safe, friendly neighborhood, with tons of hip restaurants and grocery stores within walking distance
* Available daily-weekly-monthly
* Caretaker onsite - you will be well taken care of here!
* I have four listings in the same building. Scroll down to see "my other listings" to see them all - they are all identically furnished and look very similar.
* If you don't see all your dates available, message me and I may be able to figure it out for you.
* Check out the past guest reviews - I've just added a few more units and they are booking up quickly!!!!
no rock star parties
Nos sentimos muy bien , las fotos eran reales , estaba muy limpio , el departamento tenía de todo para una estadía cómoda.
The apartment was clean, spacious, comfortable, and quiet. I really enjoyed my stay and had a good experience. Charlie and Edwin made everything easy. Communication was awesome, very quick responses from both.
Awesome, as always! Charlie and Edwin (on-site manager) are both wonderfully responsive, polite and helpful. The apartment is very clean, nicely decorated, well-appointed on a great street in a very convenient Harlem location. Lovely historic brownstone details in the apartment (high ceilings, fireplace, gorgeous woodwork) add to the charm.
Charlie was a wonderful host. He communicated well and quickly. I enjoyed having his speedy replies via text. He also has a friend Edwin, who communicated to us also quickly and was there to meet us at the house and answer all our questions. It was a nice easy experience.
The place was clean, well organized, with fun artwork and very comfortable with a big couch to collapse on at the end of the day! It was just like the photo only even more filled with beautiful character. Big tall ceilings and windows with shutters. Lots of old wood with lots of stories to tell. If you love old historic looking buildings with lots of love and character I would highly recommend this place. We loved the ease of walking to the store and the subway and it was great place that we would stay at again. It felt very safe and was a nice quiet neighborhood with friendly neighbors.
Our experience in New York was so much fun and the place was very convenient for anything we wanted to do. Close to three subway stations which are on opposite sides of the park so really good to get to different things across the city. Easy to get everywhere via the subway. Apartment was exactly as described. Good size for two people but no more. Great facilities available at arms reach. Awesome neighborhood - felt safe walking home late at night. Just far enough from the CBD to get away from the hustle and bustle of it all but only about 15 mins from Times Square. Perfect for our two week stay over Christmas and New Years.
This apartment is exactly as described and was a great base to explore NYC. Edwin the caretaker met us at the apartment and everything was exactly as described. Times Square was only 20min on the subway and 30min to Brooklyn. A ten min walk to the top on Central Park. There are also a few great bars and restaurants a short walk away and a great breakfast in Amyruths one block down.
Vintage beauty in a convenient locale. Close to subway-took no time to get to Manhattan. Quiet building, even enjoyed cooking for some friends in the apartment. Nice closet/dresser for longer stays. Bed and linens were super comfy. I would definitely stay here again!!
This host has 316 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews