About this listing
Perfect for hack reactor students or other schools. Easy public transportation from the apt to go downtown, Moscone Center, or anywhere!
Located just one block away from the famous Painted Ladies of Alamo Square, this unit is also near Hayes Valley, the NOPA neighborhood, the Lower Haight, the Fillmore shopping district, and Japantown.
This apartment can accommodate up to 8 people and comes furnished with two queen beds, a queen futon, and a couch. Linens, cookware, and dishes are provided. TV (CEA antenna) and Wifi are also included.
Public transportation is easily accessible, with many municipal railway lines in walking distance to get you to Union Square, the Ferry Building, the Castro District, and more!
* MUNI 21, one block away on Hayes (Union Square, downtown/the Financial district, the Embarcadero)
* MUNI 22, one block away on Fillmore (the Marina District, Noe Valley, the Mission District)
* MUNI 6, three blocks away on Haight (Union Square, downtown/the Financial district, the Embarcadero)
* MUNI 71, three blocks away on Haight (downtown/the Financial district)
* MUNI 24, three blocks away on Divisadero (the Castro District and Noe Valley)
Please be respectful of our neighbors and keep noise levels down from 10 PM until 8 AM.
Smoking is not allowed inside the apartment, it is a non-smoking unit.
Upon checking out, bed sheets and pillow covers should be left out, unfolded on the mattress, and used towels should be left in the tub. The unit should be left in the same condition as you found it.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 267 reviews for other properties.View other reviews