About this listing
Especen hotel is one of the first mini hotels in Hanoi since the 1990s, located in the heart of the Old Quarter. It is just a stone’s throw from St. Joseph's Church (Cathedral). This convenient location allows you to be just a 5 minute walk from Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple and the Water Puppet Theatre. You can get to all the famous travel points, restaurants, craft shops, pubs and art galleries,... as soon as you step on to the main road.
Especen hotel offers affordable, clean accommodation in an authentic Vietnamese neighborhood. Private room with ensuite bathrooms, hair dryer, large flat screen cable TV. Wifi internet and local phone call free of charge.
Hotel services: currency exchange, laundry, ticking desk and tour information.
Especen hotel was picked by many guidebooks as Lonely Planet, Petit Futé, Rough guide, Michellin, Footh Print... The Petit Futé guidebook describes our hotel as: A small hotel nestled in the maze of streets that surround the Cathedral. Wake to the sound of bells and a panoramic view of Hanoi rooftops ocher (Petit hôtel niché dans le lacis des ruelles qui enserrent la cathédrale. Réveil au son des cloches et vue panoramique sur les toits ocre de Hanoi).
In an adventure book name "The House on Dream Street: Memoir of an American Woman in Vietnam" the writer said that: "... I caught the familiar sounds of "Green Bamboo;" "Especen," and "Darling Café;" Hanoi's most well known hubs for low-budget travelers..."
This room is designed for stay maximum 3 people. In fact, it has a queen size bed and a small double bed (1.4m wide), please don't hesitate to ask me if you need to stay for 4 people!
We serve breakfast $3/person with a breakfast, a dessert & a tea or coffee (not included in room rate). You can enjoy great Vietnamese food of "Phở Hanoi" noodle soup or "Bún riêu cua" vermicelli sour crab soup at our hotel. Don't miss that chance!
• Please, show us your visa and passport at the reception desk before getting the room.
• Pets, fire-arms, explosives, inflammable and bad smelling things are not allowed in our hotel.
• Please leave all valuables, money in the safe at reception desk & not in your room or carry it with you at all times. We are not responsible for anything lost or stolen.
• When you go out, please turn off all electric equipment inside, close windows, lock your room and leave the key at the reception desk.
• If there is something wrong in your room, please inform the receptionist immediately. In case it is damaged by the guest, we would like compensation for the damages.
• You are requested not to cook or to launder in your rooms. We provide laundry services just 25.000 VND/kg only.
• Kindly inform the reception desk at least one day before your departure. Room should be vacated before noon (12:00).