Stay in stylish, relaxed & well located flat in upper Prenzlauerberg; space for up to five people. Find a well-equipped kitchen, a bathtub, cozy seatings, oversized doublebed, another double bed and singlebed in livingroom with balcony attached.
* Recently decorated living room and sleeping room.
* Find a fully equipped kitchen, a sleepingroom with queensize bed (160x220)
* The living room has a combined sofa/double plus a singlebed. A proper dinner table and a sittingtable in the kitchen.
* A small balcony overlooking a green garden.
* Non-smoking environment.
* Wireless internet included.
* Find a washingmachine and a dishwashing-machine.
* All linen and towels needed are included.
* Also find a extra set of keys.
* Tea, Coffee and basics in the kitchen.
* You are located centrally, with cafés, restaurants and shopping relatively close.
* Many transportation possibilities nearby, which will take you to Alexanderplatz, Museum Island or Friedrichstrasse in 15-20 minutes. A tram stop is 100 m. away.
* From Schonefeld Airport its 35-40 min. with the direct train, from Tegel its 20 minutes and Hauptbahnhof its 30 minutes away.
You'll rent the full apartment, while the owner will be away. I normally live in the flat on weekdays, and will be away in most of the weekends.
I will make sure you get the right info and the keys in time. And do care that the place lives up to expectations.
Relatively quiet neighborhood, good bakeries, Gorecery-shopping, cafes and restaurants close by. Five minutes of walking, and you'll be in the a buzzing area with a lot of shops.
You will have splendid transport. A tram-stop is located less then 100 meters away that takes you to the Center in 15 minutes. Another 5-10 minutes away you'll also find others Trams, a U-bahn-station and a S-bahn-Station (Schönhauser Allee or Prenzlauer-Allee)
Great restaurant: Frau Mittenmang is close by. One of the best on Prenzlauerberg.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$557 /week|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
Lasse is a great host! My friends and I had a great time in his appartment and in Berlin, which is a very impressive and cool city. Everything you need is within walking distance of the appartment. In addition, everything else you need is in the appartment. So, stop looking, this is the appartment you want. When I will visit Berlin again, I will book this appartment again.
(p.s. we could enter the appartment earlier then mentioned, and we were allowed to leave the appartment later then mentioned)
We had a one great week at Lasse's app.
It was a very pleasant stay for a family, the app is well equipped there is actually everything in it including washing machine and dish washer.
The app is in a good location with bus and trains nearby as well as few grossery stores yet the neighborhood is quite and nice
Lasse met us at the first day and explained everything we needed.
We differently recommend this app.
Vi hade riktigt trevligt! Lägenheten var lätt att hitta och väldigt mysig. Lätt att ta sig till och från centrala Berlin.
very good. great place in prenzlauer berg, and a nice and comfortable flat. lasse is nice and helpful.
Rigtig god lille lejlighed, med soveplads til 5-6 personer. Spiseplads til 6, lækkert badeværelse, godt køkken og et smart indrettet soveværelse med dobbeltseng.
Virkelig godt internet!
Absolut bedste beliggenhed med sporvogn lige uden for døren og butikker, spisesteder og cafeer inden for gåafstand. Lasse har desuden skrevet en masse oplysninger, som man kan printe ud og medbringe!
Vi kan helt sikkert anbefale et ophold i Lasses lejlighed!
Absolutely fantastic place! Cosy and very welcoming with wonderful locale. Lasse was very helpful and made our first airbnb experience a good one.