About This Listing
Stay in stylish, relaxed & well located flat in upper Prenzlauerberg; space for up to five people. Find a well-equipped kitchen, a bathtub, cozy seatings, oversized doublebed, another double bed and singlebed in livingroom with balcony attached.
* Recently decorated living room and sleeping room.
* Find a fully equipped kitchen, a sleepingroom with queensize bed (160x220)
* The living room has a combined sofa/double plus a singlebed. A proper dinner table and a sittingtable in the kitchen.
* A small balcony overlooking a green garden.
* Non-smoking environment.
* Wireless internet included.
* Find a washingmachine and a dishwashing-machine.
* All linen and towels needed are included.
* Also find a extra set of keys.
* Tea, Coffee and basics in the kitchen.
* You are located centrally, with cafés, restaurants and shopping relatively close.
* Many transportation possibilities nearby, which will take you to Alexanderplatz, Museum Island or Friedrichstrasse in 15-20 minutes. A tram stop is 100 m. away.
* From Schonefeld Airport its 35-40 min. with the direct train, from Tegel its 20 minutes and Hauptbahnhof its 30 minutes away.
You'll rent the full apartment, while the owner will be away. I normally live in the flat on weekdays, and will be away in most of the weekends.
Interaction with Guests
I will make sure you get the right info and the keys in time. And do care that the place lives up to expectations.
Relatively quiet neighborhood, good bakeries, Gorecery-shopping, cafes and restaurants close by. Five minutes of walking, and you'll be in the a buzzing area with a lot of shops.
You will have splendid transport. A tram-stop is located less then 100 meters away that takes you to the Center in 15 minutes. Another 5-10 minutes away you'll also find others Trams, a U-bahn-station and a S-bahn-Station (Schönhauser Allee or Prenzlauer-Allee)
Other Things to Note
Great restaurant: Frau Mittenmang is one of the best on Prenzlauerberg.
Please be quiet after 22.00 - and say "Hallo" to the neighbors.
We didn't meet with Lasse but the communication with him was hassle-free. The apartment is exactly in the description & pictures. We have a great stays in Berlin for the weekend. Thanks Lasse!
Vielen Dank für die schöne Zeit in deiner Wohnung. Die Fotos entsprechen genau der Realität. Lasse ist ein toller Gastgeber, auch wenn er nicht da war, so hat er uns mit Schlüssel und allen nötigen Informationen versorgt.
El apartamento cumplio con la expectativas. Excelente relaccion precio/ubicacion. Lasse nos mando toda la informacion necesaria.
El barrio es juvenil y cerca hay supermercados, bares y restaurantes. Con buenas conexiones para acceder a los principales lugares de interés en Berlin.
Lasse er en meget opmærksom vært, der hjælper med at give den gode oplevelse af stedet. Lasse gav gode tips om restauranter og cafeer og er i det hele taget meget nem at komme i kontakt med.
Lejligheden er dejlig hjemlig og ligger i et fredeligt hjørne af Prenzlauer Berg, dog med en supernem sporvognsforbindelse direkte ned ad Kastanie Allé ind til Berlins mylder.
This host has 38 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Lasse
Find us in Copenhagen or Berlin: Relaxed male couple living in center of Copenhagen or in Prenzlauer Berg in Berlin. Lasse, journalist, mostly based in Berlin, doing radio.
Jens is a consultant and teacher in Classic Studies, latin and ancient greek. And does speak some Italiano und deutsch as well.
We are keen on travelling and do know whats it takes to feel at home being abroad.
In that spirit we do like to share our homes with you. Feel free to contact us.