About this listing
Stay in stylish, relaxed & well located flat in upper Prenzlauerberg; space for up to five people. Find a well-equipped kitchen, a bathtub, cozy seatings, oversized doublebed, another double bed and singlebed in livingroom with balcony attached.
* Recently decorated living room and sleeping room.
* Find a fully equipped kitchen, a sleepingroom with queensize bed (160x220)
* The living room has a combined sofa/double plus a singlebed. A proper dinner table and a sittingtable in the kitchen.
* A small balcony overlooking a green garden.
* Non-smoking environment.
* Wireless internet included.
* Find a washingmachine and a dishwashing-machine.
* All linen and towels needed are included.
* Also find a extra set of keys.
* Tea, Coffee and basics in the kitchen.
* You are located centrally, with cafés, restaurants and shopping relatively close.
* Many transportation possibilities nearby, which will take you to Alexanderplatz, Museum Island or Friedrichstrasse in 15-20 minutes. A tram stop is 100 m. away.
* From Schonefeld Airport its 35-40 min. with the direct train, from Tegel its 20 minutes and Hauptbahnhof its 30 minutes away.
You'll rent the full apartment, while the owner will be away. I normally live in the flat on weekdays, and will be away in most of the weekends.
Interaction with Guests
I will make sure you get the right info and the keys in time. And do care that the place lives up to expectations.
Relatively quiet neighborhood, good bakeries, Gorecery-shopping, cafes and restaurants close by. Five minutes of walking, and you'll be in the a buzzing area with a lot of shops.
You will have splendid transport. A tram-stop is located less then 100 meters away that takes you to the Center in 15 minutes. Another 5-10 minutes away you'll also find others Trams, a U-bahn-station and a S-bahn-Station (Schönhauser Allee or Prenzlauer-Allee)
Other Things to Note
Great restaurant: Frau Mittenmang is one of the best on Prenzlauerberg.
Please be quiet after 22.00 - and say "Hallo" to the neighbors.