This is a newly refinished garden suite in North Capitol Hill, close to Volunteer Park. It is located in a quiet residential neighborhood, yet allows easy and convenient access to all of the Capitol Hill thoroughfares as well as downtown. It is a very bright and open space, with full windows and access to a private backyard.
Details and amenities:
- Two bedrooms, one furnished with a queen bed and the other with two twin beds
- Den with a desk and double-sized futon
- Main room with a couch, chairs and flat screen TV
- One full bathroom with tub and shower
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas stove, dishwasher, microwave, coffee makers, etc.
- Front load washer and dryer
- Cable TV, WiFi, and phone
- Short walk to bus lines with downtown access (#10 on 15th Ave, #12 on 19th Ave)
- Easy access to the University of Washington (1.8 mile walk or use bus #48 or #43 in only 15 mins.)
- Walking distance to numerous great restaurants (Kingfish, Vios, Monsoon on 19th Ave.; Smith, Coastal Kitchen, Hopvine, and more on 15th Ave.; too many to count on Broadway) and cafes (Victrola and Ladros on 15th Ave., Fuel on 19th Ave., Volunteer Park Cafe on Galer St.)
- Short walk to trails and green space (Volunteer Park, Interlaken Park, and the Arboretum)
- Walking distance to groceries (QFC and Safeway)
We stayed in Cameron's Garden apartment for about 2 weeks in February while working in Seattle. We really enjoyed the space, everything was clean and it felt like home. This is not his private residence so there was a lot of space for our things. Kitchen and bathroom were clean and all appliances worked great.
I loved the back porch (when it wasn't raining) and we had no problems parking our 16' truck in the street. Great cafe and coffee shop a block away and walking distance from nightlife and restaurants on 15th st. Short 10 min drive to downtown. Cameron always responded promptly with questions. Great place, I would stay here again.
Cameron was a great host and everything was arranged easily and smoothly. The apartment was very clean and spacious, as described and can be seen by the photos, and the BBQ on the garden was great! On street parking easy and free.
Cameron's place was well decorated, spacious, clean, and quiet. I would definitely stay there again.
We had a "Great Stay". The convenience of the location and the comforts of the home made our short stay in Seattle one that will stay with us for ever. We really enjoyed the BBQ grill you provided for us, it was another great highlight of our Seattle experience. We are really looking forward to our next stay in Seattle. Thank you very much.
Great place, clean quiet, and comfortable. The kitchen was set up well and allowed for many cooked meals. It was walking distance to great restaurants and shops on 15th in Capitol Hill, and super easy street parking. Loved it, and would highly recommend booking this house.
Parlez de votre séjour aux autres membres de la communauté Airbnb.