This is a newly refinished garden suite in North Capitol Hill, close to Volunteer Park. It is located in a quiet residential neighborhood, yet allows easy and convenient access to all of the Capitol Hill thoroughfares as well as downtown. It is a very bright and open space, with full windows and access to a private backyard.
Details and amenities:
- Two bedrooms, one furnished with a queen bed and the other with two twin beds
- Den with a desk and double-sized futon
- Main room with a couch, chairs and flat screen TV
- One full bathroom with tub and shower
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas stove, dishwasher, microwave, coffee makers, etc.
- Front load washer and dryer
- Cable TV, WiFi, and phone
- Short walk to bus lines with downtown access (#10 on 15th Ave, #12 on 19th Ave)
- Easy access to the University of Washington (1.8 mile walk or use bus #48 or #43 in only 15 mins.)
- Walking distance to numerous great restaurants (Kingfish, Vios, Monsoon on 19th Ave.; Smith, Coastal Kitchen, Hopvine, and more on 15th Ave.; too many to count on Broadway) and cafes (Victrola and Ladros on 15th Ave., Fuel on 19th Ave., Volunteer Park Cafe on Galer St.)
- Short walk to trails and green space (Volunteer Park, Interlaken Park, and the Arboretum)
- Walking distance to groceries (QFC and Safeway)
We have a permanant tenant staying on the floor above this unit (completely separate space, accessed from the front of the house) so we ask that you be respectful of her by keeping noise levels down after 10:00pm.
We were stayed in Cameron's house for 42 nights, there is really nice house and location very well! Cameron and Roanne so kindly! If I have chance, I will stay more time here! Thank you so much!
I booked the Garden Suite on behalf of an employee whose family our company was helping to relocate to Seattle from Costa Rica. Cameron provided a detailed document with information on the ins and outs of his listing and made himself available to answer all of my questions to make the process painless. My employee reported that the Garden Suite was perfect for his family of 5 and helped make the transition to permanent housing much less stressful.
We had a very good experience. We especially liked the roominess, the kitchen was well furnished with utensils and dish ware, the living room was comfortable. The place is quiet and we don't hear the other tenant. We love the location. We walked to the coffee shop everyday. We had a car, and parking was mostly a non-issue. Over the 4.5 days of our stay, only once we couldn't find street parking right away.
The flat was well stocked with towels, sheets, and other things that made it very easy to live there. Location is great, and the backyard was a perfect place to send the kids outside.
This was our second stay in Cameron's Garden Suite. It was fantastic. The home was well-stocked; and Cameron made special trips to install part for dishwasher, bring us "low-suds" laundry detergent, and help us open washer door. He is the perfect host. I was very pleased with the new kitchen additions of coffee maker and cookie sheets.:) We're hoping to book the Garden Suite again sometime next Spring. Thank you again, Cameron, for all your kindness. Sincerely, Elaine and Michael Newton
I am an Electrical Engineer happily living in the Pacific Northwest. Most of my free time is spent outside, either riding my bike, rock climbing, skiing, or running. Seattle is a great place to live if you love the outdoors (as long as you don't mind getting a little wet every now and then), and I do my best to make the most of our beautiful surroundings.