A brand new and modern studio/double room minutes away from Victoria Station in Central London.
If you are looking for a beautiful, comfortable and new private studio/double room in the centre of the most vibrant city in Europe, we highly recommend you staying at our place.
*** OUR LOCATION ***
The studio is situated literally 8 minutes away from Victoria Station. Victoria Station is one of the biggest train, tube and bus stations in London.There you have access to three different tube lines (Victoria, Circle and District lines); Express trains to Gatwick airport and South West England; coaches to all the main airports - Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted and Luton. Also Trains and Coaches to many different cities throughout England and Europe.
By bus, tube, cab or even walking you can get to all of these places or landmarks within 25 minutes from the flat:
Big Ben and London Eye
Tate Britain Museum
Trafalgar Square, National Gallery and National Portrait Gallery
Leicester Square and Covent Garden
Saint James Park and Green Park
Hyde Park and South Kensington Palace
Soho and China Town
Madame Tussauds and Baker Street
*** NOW, ABOUT THE STUDIO ***
It’s a bright, clean, modern, new, stylish and very comfortable double room/studio flat with private patio. Maintained to a high standard, perfect for a couple or a single traveller.
The studio is in a recently renovated traditional Victorian House. The studio has brand new furniture and the kitchen is fully equipped with all the essentials required for your own catering needs be it a quick breakfast or a romantic dinner.
- Private charming patio
- Clean linen and towels provided for each guest; depending on the length of stay they will be changed on a weekly basis;
- Complimentary bottle of wine upon arrival
- Free Wi-Fi internet connection
- Candles to warm up the atmosphere
- Wardrobe with hangers and chest of drawers to store your belongings
- Separate toilet and shower (shared with just one more room)
- Modern and fully equipped kitchen
- Free mini bar with water, juice and soft drinks, beer and snacks
- Free tea and coffee making amenities
- Free light breakfast
- Maps and events flyers to help you to enjoy the city
- A professional washing machine and dryer is available in the communal area of the building
- A Large variety of restaurants, cafes, and authentic local English pubs are around.
- Within one minute distance there are – English, Italian, Indian, Thai, French, Spanish, Brazilian, Mexican restaurants available
- Supermarkets (Sainsbury’s, Marks and Spencer and Tesco) and Italian Delicatessen within 3-7 minute distance
- Cash ATMs within 2 minutes distance
- Fresh bakeries and coffee shops such as Cafe Nero, Pret a Manger, Le Pain Quotidien, Pimlico Fresh and Pauls within one block
- Smaller convenience stores / corner shops
*** HOW TO ARRIVE ***
No matter through which airport or train station you use to arrive in London, there is always an easy way to get to us. Just let us know in advance and we will tell you how!
If there is anything else that is unclear, please do not hesitate to contact us before you book.
It's a no smoking studio.
Please, respect the others. Don't make noise after 10pm.
Nous avons passé un séjour merveilleux.Tout s'est très bien passé.Londres est une ville merveilleuse.merci pour tout.
Great location! The apartment was clean, neat and easy to find. Alessandro left some basic supplies; cereal, milk, tea, coffee etc and a lovely bottle of red! The location was excellent - we were able to walk everywhere and there were plenty of eateries close by. We were only there for one night but the whole experience was extremely positive.
Great location, nice and quiet - close to the tube and easy to get everywhere as a result. You must try The CASK Real Ale Kitchen, only a couple of hundred yards away - superb place and very welcoming.
The flat itself is clean and modern - not massive, but great if, like me, you were on your own and just in town for a night on business - the bathroom is shared with only one other flat, and has a brilliant shower - just what you need when you're getting up at 5:45!
The building is quiet and the process of checking in and out couldn't be simpler as it is a lock box system.
Vi var mere end tilfredse med vores overnatninger hos Alessandro! Der var pænt og rent og der manglede ingenting.
Vi havde fået en beskrivelse af, hvordan vi skulle finde fra lufthavnen og hen til lejligheden - meget fornemt!
Området lejligheden ligger i er super hyggeligt, meget centralt, men stadig dejlig stille.
Næste gang turen går til London vil jeg helt sikkert bo hos Alessandro igen, hvis han har plads.
De varmeste anbefalinger herfra!
Great location. Alessandro was available to answer all of our questions. Overall, a great experience.
Thank you for a wonderful stay in London, everything was exactly as described if not better. Great communication. We had a great time in London and the studio contributed to a lot of this.
The flat is just perfect. We found everything we needed. Clean and tidy.
This host has 1503 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I'm brazilian from Sao Paulo living in London since April 2009.
I'd describe myself as a passionate, enthusiastic and proactive person. I'm always following my dreams because they come true. I think every day is a good day!
Actually I'm running my own business, a property management company that cares about people.
I love cooking, wines, coffee, breath taking views, spending time with my family. I have a special passion for my close "soul" friends.
I'm crazy about traveling and all the discoveries I make every time I meet new people and visit new places.