The B&B THALAS is located near Piazza dei Giureconsulti, a site with underground station, restaurants, shops and all services required to guarantee a comfortable stay in Rome. The double bedroom, with a bathroom shared with the other room, has a wi-fi connection. There's also a TV room and communal kitchen. Breakfast and bed linen are included in the price. A few minutes from the Vatican, and a 3 minutes walk from the nearest metro stop (line A - Cornelia), the B&B can be reached easily using any type of public transport, including from the two airports that serve the city. There is also free street parking.
Check in before 12 possibility to have breakfast at 11:00. We offer a buffet prepared by B & B every morning.
Guests will still be allowed to remain in the common area.
The cleaning of rooms and bathrooms can be made daily, a full change of sheets and towels, after the third night.
May not use the kitchen to guests during non-breakfast hours, subject to certain exceptions discussed above.
1. At check-in, documents confirming your identity (passport or ID card) and your booking must be presented.
2. Payment must be made up front, and will not be reimbursed if guests leave early.
3. Smoking is not permitted inside the rooms, bathrooms and communal areas.
4. A buffet breakfast will be available every morning until 11am.
5. A 500ml bottle of chilled water per day will be free for every guest, to be taken from the fridge. Any additional bottles will incur a charge of € 1, to be paid at check out.
6. We would ask you to vacate you rooms by 12pm, in order for us to clean these areas. However, guests still have the use of the communal areas.
7. Bedrooms will be cleaned daily, and the linen changed every three days.
8. Please use the bathrooms in a clean and proper way. Please do not throw anything in the WC except toilet paper: a small bin is provided for any other items.
9. Guests may not use the kitchen other than for breakfast preparation, except if it has been agreed at check-in.
10. Guests will be asked to pay for any damage caused in the B&B.
11. Each guests, before leaving, must return the keys given at check-in. If they have been lost, guests will be asked to pay for their replacement.
12. Non-registered guests cannot be admitted into guest bedrooms, except if authorised to do so by the B&B.
13. Pets are not permitted in the B&B.
14. Guests are kindly requested not to take bed linen, towels, or any other items away from the B&B when they leave. Should this happen, guests will be asked to pay for their replacement.
15. This B&B is not responsible for any loss, theft or damage to guests’ property left in guests’ bedrooms.
16. Check out:12:00 pm
Giovanni was very welcoming to my mom and grandma. They felt the most comfortable and safe in his home. He is very punctual. His home is very clean. It was the best introduction to airbnb for them. My mom asked a favor during their stay. She asked Giovanni to send an email to my father. When my father responded all in Korean characters Giovanni printed out the response and gave it to my mother. I am very impressed. Thank you Giovanni!
Giovanni was an excellent host. He gave us directions to different museums we visited and even provided us with a map of the city. The B&B was great, as well. A bit tricky to find the first time (we arrived very late at night!) but once we found it, it was a breeze to get to from the metro. It was very clean and exactly what we were looking for!
Giovani is a responsible and reliable host. B&B is very clean and breakfast is always served.
We had very nice holidays in Roma!Giovanni very kind,wonderful man,we very glad to meet with him!!!He help to us to orient in Roma. We advise to rent rooms in this place:near the center,clean rooms,tasty breakfasts!
Chambre conforme à la description et confortable, le petit déjeuner est copieux.
De plus Giovanni parle un français de bonne qualité. En bref un séjour très agréable.
We had a wonderful stay in rom. Giovanni was a very good host and gave us some nice tips for our daily trips. The Italian breakfast every morning was a good start for the day, so was his coffee.
This host has 81 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
My name is Giovanni.
I'm proud to be born in Rome and I acknowledge that visiting Rome is an inalienable right of every human being. So, I'll do my best to make you feel home.
I'm looking forward to your visit. See you soon.