Stylish apartment, equipped with all modern amenities, located in the heart of Vienna. Only 5 minutes walk to the historic center. Great access to public transport. Spa and spa next door. WiFi, TV Baby Equipment free.
This attractive apartment with 60m2 we have created for you in the heart of Vienna. All the beautiful highlights of the historic Old Town from here in just a few minutes.
In the device we have placed particular emphasis on modern comfort, which goes hand in hand with a timeless classic and style. With a great sense of elegance and modernity, this apartment, which is fully equipped, with all mordern comforts and everything around, completely to feel comfortable and enjoy your time here in Vienna, to the fullest.
Directly next door to the pool "Dianabad" is a large swimming pool, with sauna, and a beautiful spa that invites you to relax and unwind.
In the immediate vicinity you will find the best restaurants, the traditional Carmelite Market and the Kärntner Straße, one of the most popular shopping streets, directly at St. Stephen's Cathedral.
Also the subway is almost on the doorstep, so you can reach all the other districts of Vienna comfortable and fast, or is the connection to the Western Train Station and the airport located in the first district outstanding.
Our guests have of course access to all rooms.
Interaction with Guests
We can be reached by e-mail 24. Or by phone (during business hours)
The apartment is located directly in the city center. All highlights are within easy reach. Walks & events through the old town, or along the Danube Canal invite Vienna at its best to get to know.
The apartment is only a 3 minute walk from Sweden place. From here, underground trains, trams and buses in all directions of Vienna. If you fancy a day trip to Bratislava: from here you can take a boat there and back every day.
For more details, see information in a folder in the apartment.
Since we have our apartments equipped with love and high quality, we ask you with things to deal respectfully, so that our guests can enjoy after you in it and feel comfortable.
Furthermore, we ask you not to smoke in the apartment.
This is a really great apartment, in a grerat location and the second time we have stayed there was just as good as the first! We will be back next year too!
No sabria muy bien qué decir sin herir sensibilidades pero siento decir que no estoy contento con lo q ustedes me han ofrecido. Deberian de cuidar mas sus productos y comprobar que lo que ofertan cumplen con los requisitos pedidos por los clientes. Todo negativo.
Pedro and his boyfriend stayed 1 month in my apartment, and they didnt tell me a word that there was something they didnt like. They even wrote emails with "all is fine, we have a good time..."
I am wondering why people do things like that.
But anyway, i dont want to waste more time on this, we have already wasted so much time on getting the apartment clean again after their visit, so take care if you let these guys stay in your apartment!!!
I will start by saying that the overall picture for the flat is positive. I am a ''bit'' negative for information not provided about parking (please see below) as it can cost you another ~25 euros a day to find a parking space or some parking tickets...
Here a few positive and negative remarks and details.
1) The apartment is part of an old block of flats. It was clean, cozy, with nice furniture and is very centrally located providing easy access to the city center within walking distance (10-15 minutes). In addition, the kitchen and the dining was fully equipped.
2) The host replied immediately to my request for booking of the flat and no problems (so far) revealed in the payment.
1) Even if not a huge problem for me as it was not very cold during the two days I stayed, the heating system is rather old and inadequate for the flat.
2) When I asked the host a question about the parking situation in the area by e-mail she did not reply and to be frank initially I didn't pay too much attention. In the flat there was a leaflet indicating that parking is mostly free in the area or in the best case not providing adequate information. The fact that parking is generally free is highly misleading as it cost me 108 euros in parking tickets. There are NO signs in the area indicating that it was NOT a free parking zone. So if you have a car you need to add +25 euros/day to put your car in a private parking space as there are no free spots close to the flat. I think more information should be disclosed in the flat description about this as it can be quite a decisive factor about staying in the advertised property or not (if you have a car).
3) I checked in at 17:45, and even if i received adequate information on how to enter the flat by e-mail, I did not meet the host or her assistant. If a person was there I could maybe have solved the situation with the parking prior to receiving the fines.
I didn't actually meet Maria-Ellena, but her assistant. the apartment is elegant, has a feminine touch, high quality furnishings and gives you a nice sense of calm. lots of white. everything worked well, the bed was very comfortable, and the kitchen well-equiped. The location is right next to some public baths which you can enjoy, and you can (and I did) take nice walks along the Danube canal, right in front of the apartment.
A very good, and recently refurbished apartment, well located and only a short 10min walk from the heart of the city. Joanna and Maria Helena have taken care to provide all that is needed for a short stay in a clean and comfortable apartment. If were to return to Vienna, I would consider renting again. Recommended.
Tolle Wohnung, sehr nahe beim Stephansdom. Die Gastgeberin ist supernett, ist gut erreichbar, zudem hat die Schlüsselübergabe super geklappt! Sehr empfehlenswert.
Die Wohnung bietet alles, was man braucht, um ein Wochenende in Wien in jeder Hinsicht genießen zu können. Das beginnt bei der liebevollen Einrichtung und endet bei den kostenfreien PKW-Stellplätzen vor dem Haus. Die Korrespondenz und Abwicklung war professionell und unkompliziert.
Fazit: Jederzeit wieder!
This host has 17 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews