About this listing
Kingsway Square is nestled in between the Victorian mansion blocks of Battersea.
The development consists of restored homes around communal landscaped courtyards, with a 'Grade II' listed former Victorian college. The development is ideally located in the heart of Battersea, Kingsway College is the perfect combination of stylish design and great location.
- Luxury 1 bedroom apartment on the South East corner of Battersea Park.
- Communal courtyard gardens and rooftop terrace.
- Modern kitchen/dining area
- 12 foot ceilings and 8ft windows
- 40 inch LCD T.V.
- Free Wifi
- Ipod / Laptop Speakers
- Instant hot water and unlimited heating.
- Secure underground parking space.
- Communal bike storage
- Oven and 4 electric hobs,
- Dish washer (powder included
- 7 mins walk to Battersea Park Station (4 mins to Victoria Station) -District, Central and Victoria lines
- 7 mins walk to Queenstown Road Station (7 mins to Waterloo) - Northern, Jubilee and Paddington lines
- Great bus routes, Sloane Square (137), Vauxhall (344), Victoria (44), Liverpool Street (344) or Clapham Junction (phone number hidden) mins walk to Clapham Junction, and 15 mins walk over to Chelsea across Albert Bridge.
- 10 mins from public gym with indoor pool
- 3 mins to Battersea Park (ideal for jogging)
- Battersea is a quiet area, easy access to Battersea Park and Clapham Junction/Lavender Hill for restaurants and shops. Walk across the bridge and you will be in Chelsea or Fulham.
No shoes in the house please.
We had a great time at Rodericks Apartment!
It is really stylish, clean and very spaciously.
We did not miss anything!
Roderick made it as comfortable as possible to us, we got the keys beforehand, many Information about the Apartment and the surrounding area .
The Location is great, battersea park is near and it does not take long to get to most attractions.
We prefered to take the bus, but the train is not far either.
All in all we felt really comfortable,
Thanks a lot Roddy and Erin!
The flat was very warmy. Very comfortable and cosy. You have all commodities at home. Overall really nice place to stay. I recommend it a lot. Location is very good if you know the area. Tesco is the opposite the street and and many busess right at the corner of the street. Very good
This is the PERFECT home away from home! I had nothing less than a spectacular stay. The apartment is gorgeous, spacious, comfortable, and has all the amenities and luxuries one could want. The location is great and you can easily access other parts of central London via train & bus connecting to tube. I would absolutely without a doubt book here again and I suggest if you want the perfect home away home you book here too!
This is a beautiful apartment. It is wonderfully furnished and you will feel right at home! We loved our stay. Location is wonderful as well, less than a block away from a grocery store and many restaurants and bars. Safe to walk to, and easy to take a public transport from here to anywhere in London.
The apartment was as beautiful and clean as the pictures made it look. The open space, WiFi, and cooking amenities made the place inviting and comfortable. It was also surprisingly quiet at night. It was super easy getting around the city with bus stops and the train station within a very reasonable walking distance, and it was great having the grocery store and the sports pub right across the street.
Roddy was extremely nice and helpful, and always very quick with communication. His list of restaurant suggestions was dead-on and honest.
I would recommend absolutely anyone to stay here. Great little apartment for a very reasonable price.
Roddy was such a wonderful host, very clear in communication and knowledgable about the area! Battersea is a charming part of London, and his apartment was very spacious.
Roddy's place at Battersea is beautiful and spacious. The bathroom was very clean and big, and the open kitchen was just delightful to prepare breakfast in! There's a supermarket right across the road and being close to the bus stop, was very convenient to get into town. Roddy was very friendly and helpful as well. Our stay was wonderful and we would definitely recommend Roddy to all.