About this listing
The apartment is located on the Brouwersgracht, the most beautiful canal in Amsterdam. It is also conveniently located in the heart of the Jordaan district, an area known for its beautiful canals, historic buildings and relaxed atmosphere. In the area is a huge variety of small local shops, cafes and restaurants. On Mondays and Saturdays there is a street market just around the corner. Central Station, Anne Frank house, a number of other museums and historic locations and the red light district are all within walking distance. Public transportation and grocery stores are within a few minutes away.
The apartment is 65 m2 and it's one big space.The apartment can sleep up to 6 people, there's also a babybed. It has a bath and kitchenette. Television and wifi is available for the apartment.
- Anne Frank house is on walking distance (10 min)
- Central Station is on walking distance (10 min)
- Red Light discrict is on walking distance (15 min)
- Markets on mondag and saturday:1 min
- van Gogh museum, 15 minutes by tram
- Rijksmuseum 15 min by tram
- Shopping area is on walking distance (10 min)
- Dam square is on walking distance (10 min)
Our family will welcome you with great pleasure. The apartment is quiet and has a garden. It's a good place for families with kids, for couples and friends.
There's no breakfast included!
In august we rent out only with a minimum stay of 5 days!
No smoking is allowed in the apartment, you can smoke outside in the garden.
check in time: around 14.00 o'clock , it's possible to leave your luggage earlier
check out time: 11.00 o'clock