Ascend the stairs or take the elevator to the third (3) floor breezeway to your private work loft studio doorway. As you enter from third floor (private) you gain access to the spacious master bedroom and grand room with full kitchen 1.5 bathrooms.
No smoking, no pets, no shoes and the loft is not suitable for children. We are all adults as I trust my guest(s) will enjoy there stay in comfort without any drama attached.
Please check-in after 4pm (call/text me please) and check out time is 11am (firm). Please be kind to clean up all your dishes and wipe down counter space in the kitchen and bathroom areas. The garbage cans are located outside in the parking area and you'll need to supply your own food (and coffee) during your stay. I would if all possible to check the premises before you leave so please contact me via cell or text. Your private door on the 3rd floor has a 4-digit entry code which you will be given before checking in. If you need to use the elevator for heavy luggage I suggest you use the stairway to your 3rd floor loft and once inside you will see keys to the main (center) door that has easy access to the main elevator.
Although Mill Valley is a low crime area, I still recommend you close and lock the premises when you gone. NOTE: I am not responsible for any lost or stolen items during your stay here at Tam Commons.
Be sure to text (or call) me when you arrive and then again just before check-out and please return any keys to the kitchen counter when you leave. Please leave by the 3rd floor bedroom door and just shut the door behind it will lock behind you.
We want our guests to have an absolutely wonderful time at my home. To ensure everyone has a great stay please abide by these simple House Rules.
• No smoking in space or on condominium complex
• No aimless wandering around condominium complex
• No speaking to condominium office staff for directions and recommendations, they are not a concierge desk. Please ask us about anything in the area.
• No parties of any type
• Quiet hours begin at 11pm, please refrain from loud noises after 11pm so as not to disturb neighbors. No laundry done after 10pm!
• No Pets
• 1-2 Extra guests must be reported before check-in to assure top rating
• Place trash in trash can under the kitchen sink. If trash is full please dispose of it in the cans located out in the common area
• Turn off all AC/Heat & Electricity when you exit the apartment and close the drapes as the afternoon sun beats down on my furniture, thank you.
• Please only eat food on tables in the dining room or kitchen island, no food in the bedroom. No body oil on/in the bed, you will be charged for stained sheets.
• Please place shoes in the basket before coming inside, I've got white carpet. I have "booties" you can wear in the bedroom area to preserve the carpet. You will be charged for main-house keys not returned.
• Have fun! The San Francisco Bay Area has so much to offer and we hope you get to experience to its fullest while staying at the loft :)
A retired man with a great space to rent in one of the top ten places to live in America, Mill Valley California. A photojournalist for the San Francisco Chronicle for 30-years, now retired and enjoying some traveling. I grew up in the Chicago area and came out to the Bay Area during the summer of love where I never left my heart in San Francisco... I stayed.