About This Listing
This beautiful,peaceful and spacious 82m2 apartment is located in one of the most historical and finest residential areas in DOWNTOWN Skopje, making it ideal for those traveling for leisure, business or just passing through.
The apartment is on the 1st floor of a building that is a Designated & Protected CULTURAL MONUMENT situated on the very popular Leninova Street and in close proximity 5+ - min walk to the city's main landmarks, cultural & historical interests and business addresses...:
1. - Historical Sites: (5 to 10min,) Old Skopje Fortress, Stone Bridge, City Square, Old Town & Old Turkish Bazaar, and various museums, cathedrals, mosques, galleries, shops and libraries.
2 - Food & Entertainment: (5min+ -) the National Theater, concert halls, opera house, shopping malls, cafes, pubs, trendy and authentic Macedonian
restaurants, bars & nightclubs.
3. - Outdoor Activities: (5min +,--) City Park, Football Stadium, sports & leisure facilities and a running-cycling trail along the Vardar river.
4. - Business: (5min +,--) the main business district and embassies
The recently renovated apartment includes:
- Spacious living area with 2 large bedrooms with closets (double bed in the master suite, 3 twin beds in the other room)
- Huge bathroom and lovely kitchen fully equipped with an oven, large refrigerator, microwave and a full set of dishes, pots & pans, and cooking & eating utensils
- two balconies with fantastic views and overlooking a private park and garden
- Air Conditioning,Heating,, Fast WiFi Internet, Cable TV with 100 International channels,LED TV Flat screen ,HI-FI system...
- Bed Linen & Towels, Washing Machine, Hair Dryer, Desktop Computer, Work Desk, Cleaning Service, Free Parking
The host is keen to help with any questions you may have regarding the apartments accommodations, getting around the city and places of interest to visit in Skopje and Macedonia.
Aleks was a very friendly host. He gave us a good tour of the house and was easy to get in touch with when needed. The apartment was very authentic, yugoslav-style, but with all the modern equipment necessary.
The apartment is located in the Debar Malo area, which is beautiful, with a lot of restaurants, bars, old houses, trees and the city park. Perfect starting point from where to discover Skopje.
Parking can be a bit of a problem.
We have had a wonderful stay at Aleks´s really nice apartment. My friend arrived earlier and Aleks was really helpfully and informative about Skopje and the area. The area is a nice upcoming hipster area with good cafes and in a walking distance to the city centre.
One of the best airbnb experiences! Great apartment, walking distance from everything. Alex is an amazing host.
I've stayed in this house on my trip to Skopje. The house was great and perfectly clean. One of the best part about the house is location, easy to walk everywhere you may want to visit. I haven't use neither public transport nor taxi. And also Alex was so helpful.
We had a lovely time staying at Aleks' apartment in Skopje. The apartment is in a nice location close to lots of nice places to eat and to the green markets. Aleks made sure we had all the information we needed for our stay and have us some excellent recommendations for places to visit.