About this listing
This beautiful,peaceful and spacious 82m2 apartment is located in one of the most historical and finest residential areas in DOWNTOWN Skopje, making it ideal for those traveling for leisure, business or just passing through.
The apartment is on the 1st floor of a building that is a Designated & Protected CULTURAL MONUMENT situated on the very popular Leninova Street and in close proximity 5+ - min walk to the city's main landmarks, cultural & historical interests and business addresses...:
1. - Historical Sites: (5 to 10min,) Old Skopje Fortress, Stone Bridge, City Square, Old Town & Old Turkish Bazaar, and various museums, cathedrals, mosques, galleries, shops and libraries.
2 - Food & Entertainment: (5min+ -) the National Theater, concert halls, opera house, shopping malls, cafes, pubs, trendy and authentic Macedonian
restaurants, bars & nightclubs.
3. - Outdoor Activities: (5min +,--) City Park, Football Stadium, sports & leisure facilities and a running-cycling trail along the Vardar river.
4. - Business: (5min +,--) the main business district and embassies
The recently renovated apartment includes:
- Spacious living area with 2 large bedrooms with closets (double bed in the master suite, 3 twin beds in the other room)
- Huge bathroom and lovely kitchen fully equipped with an oven, large refrigerator, microwave and a full set of dishes, pots & pans, and cooking & eating utensils
- two balconies with fantastic views and overlooking a private park and garden
- Air Conditioning,Heating,, Fast WiFi Internet, Cable TV with 100 International channels,LED TV Flat screen ,HI-FI system...
- Bed Linen & Towels, Washing Machine, Hair Dryer, Desktop Computer, Work Desk, Cleaning Service, Free Parking
The host is keen to help with any questions you may have regarding the apartments accommodations, getting around the city and places of interest to visit in Skopje and Macedonia.
Aleks was a very helpful and friendly host. He met us at the apartment and showed us how everything works. The apartment is in a good location - about a 15 minute walk to the very center of the city. It is also close to a large park and the river. There are several restaurants nearby and some basic grocery stores. There is also a fresh market for produce just a few blocks away. The apartment itself is in an older building in a quiet neighborhood. It was basic, but very comfortable. The AC was a big help for us since it was very hot! The bed was fine. It was a good value for money and we enjoyed staying there.
We slept in the apartment with 6 guys for 2 nights. There was more then enough space to sleep and a nice living room to sit together. The location was perfect, on walking distance of the city centre and a area full of nice bars and restaurants. Aleks was a good and friendly host who gave us a lot of background information about Macedonia and Skopje. It was easy to get in contact with him. Recommendable.
We had a wonderful experience. The apartment was clean and spacious to host six people. It is close to the downtown area with all shops and museums. Aleks is a great host and checked on us and our needs regularly.
Aleks was a very friendly host. He gave us a good tour of the house and was easy to get in touch with when needed. The apartment was very authentic, yugoslav-style, but with all the modern equipment necessary.
The apartment is located in the Debar Malo area, which is beautiful, with a lot of restaurants, bars, old houses, trees and the city park. Perfect starting point from where to discover Skopje.
Parking can be a bit of a problem.
We have had a wonderful stay at Aleks´s really nice apartment. My friend arrived earlier and Aleks was really helpfully and informative about Skopje and the area. The area is a nice upcoming hipster area with good cafes and in a walking distance to the city centre.
We loved the stay at Aleks place. He went out of his way to show us the city and meet with us. He even took time off from work to have lunch together with us. We would 100% stay there again!!!
One of the best airbnb experiences! Great apartment, walking distance from everything. Alex is an amazing host.