This beautiful,peaceful and spacious 82m2 apartment is located in one of the most historical and finest residential areas in DOWNTOWN Skopje, making it ideal for those traveling for leisure, business or just passing through.
The apartment is on the 1st floor of a building that is a Designated & Protected CULTURAL MONUMENT situated on the very popular Leninova Street and in close proximity 5+ - min walk to the city's main landmarks, cultural & historical interests and business addresses...:
1. - Historical Sites: (5 to 10min,) Old Skopje Fortress, Stone Bridge, City Square, Old Town & Old Turkish Bazaar, and various museums, cathedrals, mosques, galleries, shops and libraries.
2 - Food & Entertainment: (5min+ -) the National Theater, concert halls, opera house, shopping malls, cafes, pubs, trendy and authentic Macedonian
restaurants, bars & nightclubs.
3. - Outdoor Activities: (5min +,--) City Park, Football Stadium, sports & leisure facilities and a running-cycling trail along the Vardar river.
4. - Business: (5min +,--) the main business district and embassies
The recently renovated apartment includes:
- Spacious living area with 2 large bedrooms with closets (double bed in the master suite, 3 twin beds in the other room)
- Huge bathroom and lovely kitchen fully equipped with an oven, large refrigerator, microwave and a full set of dishes, pots & pans, and cooking & eating utensils
- two balconies with fantastic views and overlooking a private park and garden
- Air Conditioning,Heating,, Fast WiFi Internet, Cable TV with International channels, HI-FI system
- Bed Linen & Towels, Washing Machine, Hair Dryer, Desktop Computer, Work Desk, Cleaning Service, Free Parking
The host is keen to help with any questions you may have regarding the apartments accommodations, getting around the city and places of interest to visit in Skopje and Macedonia.
Alek's apartment lived up to its great reviews - great host and brilliant location for a family with 4 young children as we could walk to all the sites as well as close to a range of amazing local restaurants. Also City park with play equipment nearby. Thanks Aleks
Aleks's apartment is in a strategic district if you want to have both nice restaurants in the surroundings and the statue of Alexander the Great at a 10-minute walk. Inside, it is cosy and bright. On top of that, Aleks is the kind of person whom you can rely on for anything.
app is really big, located in a bit older building! You have everything what you need and it is really close to center! Alex is great guy and will help you about everything you need in Skopje! I wish i would stay more... next time! ;)
thanks for everything alex...merkeze cok yakın. alex cok iyi bir evsahibi. yardımcı olmak için elinden geleni yapıyor. ev cok temiz.
Aleks is the one of the most perfect people that i meet in my trips, he was always trying to help us.. He was not like a owner of the house, he was just like our friends. The best thing in this trip, we get to know him..
The house is very close to center, so no need to use public transportation, it is about 5-10 munites by walking.. Hope to see you soon Aleks, Thanks for everything
Great host. Really great. Focused on problem solving. Highly recommended.
Skopje is fantastic, especially the people are very friendly, communicative and willing to talk. I have three children and I was a little bit of fear, whether the apartment is really such as it was written. Not only that, the apartment was fine, we feel at home. Center Skopje is immediately under the window. Alex is the heart of gold, kids was little cold at night, but he brought a portable radiator. Thank you, Alex, see you again!
A very big and cheap apartment, two bedrooms a living room, a big bathroom, kitchen, balcony. Very close to center and everything was ok.
And we had a very good relationship with Aleks. There was a very good communication. One of the wonders of traveling, and logging like this, gets you the possibility to meet someone like Aleks. We had a very similar outlook, and this is one of these experiences that will change from logging to friendship.
Aleks is a perfect, helpful host and guide. By mistake we reserved other dates and came to Skopie one week earlier than we had booked, Aleks came and helped us to find another appartment.
If you plan to visit Skopie this is really good choice.
A good place to stay in Skopje. Lots of trendy restaurants and bars near by (same street). Plenty of space for 4 or 5 people, without being cramped. Aleks was very friendly and accomodating. Great value. I would recommend staying here.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.