About this listing
A large 1 bedroom apartment in a central location of Seminyak. Close to Restaurants, Cafes, Shops, only 15 mins walk to the beach. Includes high speed WIFI, Indovision, and Air Conditioning. Very reasonably priced for the size and location. Book Now!
Firstly my newly Renovated Apartment is not in KUTA it is in the heart of Seminyak, which is much quieter and upmarket from down in Kuta.
I only stay in Bali for 3 months of the year, so I would love to have guests come and enjoy my lovely place while I am not there. I love my comforts so I have made my place quite special with Airconditioning, WIFI, Cable TV, Fully equipped kitchen, large living / dining area and large bathroom with hot and cold water.
All Linen is provided and daily House Keeper.
It's only 5 Minutes walk to the famous Eat St, JL Oberoi, where you will finds some of Bali's best restaurants and great fashion shopping.
15 minutes walk to the beach plus the famous KudeTa Potato Head or The W Hotel for Sunset Drinks.
5 Minutes by Scooter, motor bike. Which you can hire and this can be arranged before you arrive, so the scooter will be at my apartment waiting for you.
A driver can also meet you at the Airport and bring you to the Apartment.
My mother lives in Bali and will greet you on arrival and can assist you with anything you need while you are there.
Apartment FACILITIES ...
* 1 Bedroom + Air conditioner + queen size bed +1 fold out single bed mattress suitable for a child or adult. 1 Wardrobe , 2 bedside tables
* 1 Bathroom + hot and cold water
* 1 Toilet
* Living Room + Dining area
* Kitchen + Fridge + Gas Cook Top + Toaster
* Television with Cable IndoVision
* DVD / CD player, 5 speaker surround sound
* Internet WIFI
* Linen and Towels provided
* Newly Renovated * 1-BR apt
* In the heart of Seminyak "BEST AREA"
* it's close to restaurants, spa's, bars, restaurants, 100'S shopping and beaches, etc...
* Only 3 blocks from KUDETA & POTATO HEAD or THE W HOTEL, great places for Sunset Drinks ...
* ONLY 5 to 10 min to several SEMINYAK & KUTA beaches.
* a fantastic position for exploring the BALI & SEMINYAK LIFE
* It's perfect if you want a fairly quiet place that's not far from a lot to do.
* Centrally located in Seminyak & Oberoi area
* The Apartment is located a quick 20 - 30 min drive from Denpasar Airport
*** FREE transfer pick up from airport is inc. on request more bookings than 14 days ***
* PICK up transfer from AIRPORT to Apartment can also be arranged for guest staying less than 14 days for a fee of 200,000 IDR approximately $17 USD.
Everything supplied, TV, WIFI, Refrigerator, Stove, and Linen
Interaction with Guests
My mother lives upstairs and is available if you need help with anything, otherwise she will see you when you arrive and when you leave.
The cleaner comes each day, except for Sundays.
Great neighbors, safe, clean and quiet.
Taxi's are very handy and Motor Scooters are cheap to rent at 50,000 IDR or $5.50 USD a day.
Other Things to Note
Always remember to turn off the Air Conditioning when you go out. Our electricity is paid by units. I supply enough electricity for normal usage. If you run out of electricity from leaving on electrical appliances like Air Conditioner, you will have to buy more Electricity Credit.
200,000 IDR per recharge.
1.Please be conscious of Bali's power shortage. The method of controlling electricity use in Bali is by having power blackouts, and electricity is very expensive, so when you stay at my apartment I ask that you be conscious of this and always turn off TV, Lights and Air Conditioner when you are leaving to go out.
2. I supply WIFI Internet for your convenience for checking emails ect. Please do not use for watching YouTube or downloading large files. My Internet quota is only 1GB per month, after that we have no internet till the next month. Please go use free Internet in most Cafes and Mini Marts, for downloading large files or watching YouTube.
Warung Rumpi is close to my apartment they have very good WIFI, if you need to download large amounts of data.
3. Please try to keep noise down when coming home late at night.