A large 1 bedroom apartment in a central location of Seminyak. Close to Restaurants, Cafes, Shops, only 15 mins walk to the beach. Includes high speed WIFI, Indovision, and Air Conditioning. Very reasonably priced for the size and location. Book Now!
Firstly my newly Renovated Apartment is not in KUTA it is in the heart of Seminyak, which much quieter and upmarket from down in Kuta.
I only stay in Bali for 3 months of the year, so I would love to have guests come and enjoy my lovely place while I am not there. I love my comforts so I have made my place quite special with Airconditioning, WIFI, Cable TV, Fully equipped kitchen, large living / dining area and large bathroom with hot and cold water.
All Linen is provided and daily House Keeper.
It's only 5 Minutes walk to the famous Eat St, JL Oberoi, where you will finds some of Bali's best restaurants and great fashion shopping.
15 minutes walk to the beach plus the famous KudeTa Potato Head or The W Hotel for Sunset Drinks.
5 Minutes by Scooter, motor bike. Which you can hire and this can be arranged before you arrive, so the scooter will be at my apartment waiting for you.
A driver can also meet you at the Airport and bring you to the Apartment.
My mother lives in Bali and will greet you on arrival and can assist you with anything you need while you are there.
Apartment FACILITIES ...
* 1 Bedroom + Air conditioner + queen size bed +1 fold out single bed mattress suitable for a child or adult. 1 Wardrobe , 2 bedside tables
* 1 Bathroom + hot and cold water
* 1 Toilet
* Living Room + Dining area
* Kitchen + Fridge + Gas Cook Top + Toaster
* Television with Cable IndoVision
* DVD / CD player, 5 speaker surround sound
* Internet WIFI
* Linen and Towels provided
* Newly Renovated * 1-BR apt
* In the heart of Seminyak "BEST AREA"
* it's close to restaurants, spa's, bars, restaurants, 100'S shopping and beaches, etc...
* Only 3 blocks from KUDETA & POTATO HEAD or THE W HOTEL, great places for Sunset Drinks ...
* ONLY 5 to 10 min to several SEMINYAK & KUTA beaches.
* a fantastic position for exploring the BALI & SEMINYAK LIFE
* GREAT ... especially if you want a fairly quiet place not far from a lot to do.
* Centrally located in Seminyak & Oberoi area
* The Apartment is located a quick 20 - 30 min drive from Denpasar Airport
*** FREE transfer pick up from airport is inc. in request more than 14 days ***
* PICK up transfer from AIRPORT to Apartment can also be arranged for guest staying less than 14 days for a fee of 150,000 IDR approximately $15 USD.
Everything supplied, TV, WIFI, Refrigerator, Stove, and Linen
Interaction with Guests
My mother lives upstairs and is always their if you need help with anything, otherwise she will see you when you arrive and when you leave.
The cleaner comes each day, except for Sundays.
Great neighbors, safe, clean and quiet.
Taxi's are very handy and Motor Scooters are cheap to rent at 45,000 IDR or $4.50 USD a day.
Other Things to Note
Always remember to turn off the Air Conditioning when you go out. Our electricity is paid by units. I supply enough electricity for normal usage. If you run out of electricity from leaving on electrical appliances like Air Conditioner, you will have to buy more Electricity Credit.
1.Please be conscious of Bali's power shortage. The method of controlling electricity use in Bali is by having power blackouts, and electricity is very expensive, so when you stay at my apartment I ask that you be conscious of this and always turn of TV, Lights and Air Conditioner when you are leaving to go out.
2. I supply WIFI Internet for your convenience for checking emails ect. Please do not use for watching YouTube or downloading large files. My Internet quota is only 1GB per month, after that we have no internet till the next month. Please go use free Internet in most Cafes and Mini Marts, for downloading large files or watching YouTube.
3. Please try to keep noise down when coming home late at night.
Cristy's mum was a great host while we were here helping us with directions around the area and helping us rent a motorbike. Nyoman was also a very friendly cleaner who came around everyday and tidied the place up very well. The location is great just 5 min walk away from the main road of restaurants and shops and 15min walk from the beautiful beach. The apartment is very spacious and my girlfriend and I loved staying here.
Had a great stay at Cristy's apartment. She arranged a driver to pick me up at DPS and her mother was there to greet me upon arrival. The apartment was comfortable and had everything necessary for my stay. It's a short walk to Ultimo, Ginger Moon, Café Bali and several other restaurants, which also means it's close to plenty of shopping as well. The filtered water was a plus and the A/C in the bedroom worked EXTREMELY well!! Her staff came every day, and was kind enough to not only pick up and drop off my dry cleaning, but to iron a few things for me as well.
Good place. However, Shower didnt really work.
Overall our experience was ok. Even though Cristy (the host) didn't introduce herself to us and we only met her mother. She was of good help though, with regard to arranging a scooter and giving us tips for restaurants in the environment. However, we would like to mention that our first night wasn't a pleasant experience.
Firstly, there was no hot water because the gastank turned out to be empty. This meant we had to take a cold shower. Not really nice when you have been traveling all day.
Secondly, we woke up in the middle of the night because of a very loud and continuous sound coming from somewhere in the apartment (the day after we heard it was the waterpump). The sound kept us awake during the night because we didn't know what it was and how to stop it.
Overall it was quite nice to stay at your apartment. However, with a bit more effort the first night would have been a better experience.
Sorry for that inconvenience Tim, but as mum explained something had happened to the water pump that caused the noise and it could not be fixed that day because the plumber was Balinese and had to attend traditional Balinese Full moon ceremony.
The water pump has now been replaced with a new one so their is no longer any load noise coming from the water pump.
We spent a week at the apartment. Cristy was responsive in our queries and happy to help. We did not meet cristy however her mum Carlene lives upstairs and helped with arranging a bike for us and suggesting places to eat etc. the place is cleaned daily, comfortable, spacious and as shown in the photos. Would happily stay there again and recommend to friends. Thanks guys!
Extremely well located, close to all good restaurants and nightlife in Seminyak.
This host has 1 review for other properties.View Other Reviews
I'm a professional dancer and clothing designer / manufacturer. I spend most of my time working and traveling. I visit Bali often to visit my mum who lives in Bali, managing my clothing business.
I love most outdoor sports, and life's luxuries.
I am very down to earth and enjoy the company of open minded, free spirited people.