Welcome to Paris!
My apartment is located right next to Saint Quentin Market (Gare de l’Est), in the 10th arrondissement of Paris.
I live here a few weeks per year. It is rarely used.
The apartment was completely renovated in December 2011. Very quiet, it is located on the courtyard side.
The apartment is 301 sq. foot and located on the 3rd floor (without elevator):
You need two e-keys to enter into the building.
Opening the door of the apartment you will arrive in a small hallway. On the left you have the toilet equipped with a small sink. In front of you, the bathroom with a shower. On the right, the living room / kitchenette. At the end of living room, the bedroom.
• The living room:
Good lighting with two windows.
There is a large sofa (3 seater) and a nice leather chair.
The coffee “table lift” allows you to receive for a drink and in 30 seconds switch it into a dining table for 6.
o Large flat screen TV (100 channels)
o very high speed Internet (WiFi)
o blu-ray DvD player
The kitchenette is fully equipped and very functional:
o 2 ceramic hotplates
o All utensils for cooking
o A queen-size bed (Brand New)
o A desk
o Washer / dryer
• Included in the price:
Linen (bed sheets, towels ...), Internet, heating, electricity.
Dynamic and very nice, all amenities are around the corner:
Bakery, wine-shop (fine wine), cheese-shop, restaurant, butcher, grocery, pharmacy, supermarket and even fast food!
The market of Saint-Quentin, indoor market located at the end of the street, is open daily. You'll find lots of good food for your meals.
All Parisian monuments are easily accessible:
Montmartre: 10' by bus (direct) or metro (direct)
o Eiffel Tower: 25' by bus or metro
o Champs-Élysées: 20' by bus or metro
o Opera / Department Store: 15' by bus (direct) or metro
o CDG Airport: 35 'RER (direct)
• Metro / RER:
o East Station: Metro 4, 5, 7
o North Station: Metro 2, 4, 5 and RER B (Airport), D, E
• Bus: Several available stop at “Gare de l'Est” and “Gare du Nord”
• Station Vélib (bike available): Everywhere!
Do not hesitate to contact me for more information! And especially enjoy Paris!
OBLIGATIONS OF THE RENTER
- The renter shall peacefully use the rented equipment and furniture depending on the destination that was given to them by the owner and answer degradation and/or losses that may occur during the term of the contract premises which he has the exclusive use.
- The renter shall maintain the leased property, and the give it back in good state of cleanliness and repair. If objects in the inventory are broken or damaged, the landlord may claim their replacement value.
- He will reduce noise likely to annoy the neighbors, including those issued by the Radio, TV and others.
- The renter will have no recourse against the owner in case of theft and depredations in the leased premises.
- It will comply with the maximum number of persons that may enter in the appartment, according to the description that was given to him.
- The renter may not object to the visit of the appartment of the owner or his agent upon request.
- A lack of housing restitution in clean condition, the renter agrees to make its cleaning costs that the owner will be forced to perform according to the schedule attached to this contract. (Note: Renter may be offer to purchase a cleaning fee upon departure.)
OBLIGATIONS DU PRENEUR
- Le Preneur usera paisiblement du logement loué et du mobilier et équipements suivant la destination qui leur a été donnée par le bail et répondra des dégradations et pertes qui pourraient survenir pendant la durée du contrat dans les locaux dont il a la jouissance exclusive.
- Le Preneur entretiendra le logement loué et le rendra en bon état de propreté et de réparations locatives en fin de contrat. Si des objets figurant à l’inventaire sont brisés ou détériorés, le Bailleur pourra réclamer leur valeur de remplacement.
- Il devra éviter tout bruit de nature à gêner les voisins, notamment ceux émis par les appareils de radio, télévision et autres.
- Le Preneur ne pourra exercer aucun recours contre le Bailleur en cas de vol et déprédations dans les lieux loués.
- Il respectera le nombre de personnes maximum pouvant entrer dans les lieux, conformément au descriptif qui lui a été remis.
- Le preneur ne pourra s’opposer à la visite des locaux si le Bailleur ou son mandataire en font la demande.
- [A défaut de restitution du logement en parfait état de propreté, le Preneur s'engage à prendre à ses frais le nettoyage que le Bailleur sera contraint de réaliser selon le barème annexé au présent contrat.] (Note: le Preneur peut se voir proposer de souscrire un forfait nettoyage à son départ.)
Pierre gave us a warm welcome and was there at the door step to welcome us. He even helped us carry one large suitcase :-) three levels up as there is no elevator. The apartment was like in the pictures - cozy, modern and functional. We spent most of our time outside enjoying Paris; but this was a good home to come back to. Our first AirBnB experience was very (website hidden): Gare de L'Est is much closer than Gare du Nord if you take the shortcut through the SNCF buildings (gates are open during day time)....
Pierre offers a nice apartment very close to Gare du Nord and Gare de l'Est. Easy to get to, clean - and offering everything one needs for a couple of nice days in Paris!
Pierre was there to welcome us. The place is quaint, clean, and very close to train station gare du nord and gare l'est. super convenient if you need to travel to and from. Thank you!!
We stayed in his apartment since 22nd for 3 nights in Paris after we arrived by Eurostar.
During our stay the apartment was nice except from one major problem which is the blocked sink of the bathroom, it simply floods out everywhere and even flooded out to the corridor whenever we attempted shower.
As a result we had no choice but to shower very very slowly with very slow stream of water, and to put the 2 towels he provided on the floor to absorb the flooded out water in order NOT TO FLOOD HIS HOUSE.
Otherwise the flat is quite good.
Pierre's place in indeed very lovely and cosy and extremely well contacted to both Gare du Nord and Gare de L'Est stations- excellent if you are taking to Eurostar to/from London. However the place is very small and I would strongly recommend this for single travellers or couples- maybe a third but definitely not two people on the sofa bed as it is tiny. My family didn't read the reviews properly so they booked it for four anyway and it was quite annoying with all our bagage etc. So unless you want a reasonable rate with good connections and don't mind sacrificing comfort I wouldn't recommend this for four! Pierre did his best to accomodate us though, and when out of his way to make sure everything was ok. The flat was clean and it was a good deal for Paris.
처음엔 길을 못찾아서 너무 힘들었는데 메트로에서도 가깝워요~ 밥도해먹고 드럼세탁기도있고 있는 동안 너무 편하게 잘지내고 왔습니다. 엘리베이터 없는 3층이라고 해서 걱정했는데 괜찮았어요! 에어B&B에서 처음으로 이용하는 스튜디오였는데 매우 만족이었습니다. 특히 Pierre 가 너무 반갑게 우리를 맞아주고 제가 영어가 짧아서 설명을 잘 못알아들었는데 친절하게 잘 설명해줘서 넘 좋았어요. 나올때 인사를 못해서 아쉬웠어요. 담에 파리에 또 들르게되면 또 갈께요 Pierr!!
There is not much to say. The apartment's location was excellent, it was only 5 min walking from Gare du Nord. It was clean and equipped with all necessary stuff. Pierre was a great host. He was very informative on our arrival and very cooperative about our check in and check out times. I definitely recommend this apartment.
Ma femme et moi-même adorons voyager, découvrir, partager!
Ce qui nous plaît le plus lorsque nous voyageons, c'est de vivre à l'heure des habitants. Nous pensons que c'est la meilleur façon de comprendre une ville et ses habitudes.
Quoi de mieux que d'être chez l'habitant pour s'immerger dans une nouvelle ville?