A stunning, new and modern double room/studio minutes away from Victoria Station in Central London.
If you are looking for a beautiful, comfortable and new private double room/studio in the centre of the most vibrant city in Europe, we highly recommend you staying at our place.
*** OUR LOCATION ***
The studio is situated literally 8 minutes away from Victoria Station. Victoria Station is one of the biggest train, tube and bus stations in London.There you have access to three different tube lines (Victoria, Circle and District lines); Express trains to Gatwick airport and South West England; coaches to all the main airports - Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted and Luton. Also Trains and Coaches to many different cities throughout England and Europe.
By bus, tube, cab or even walking you can get to all of these places or landmarks within 25 minutes from the flat:
Big Ben and London Eye
Tate Britain Museum
Trafalgar Square, National Gallery and National Portrait Gallery
Leicester Square and Covent Garden
Saint James Park and Green Park
Hyde Park and South Kensington Palace
Soho and China Town
Madame Tussauds and Baker Street
*** NOW, ABOUT THE STUDIO ***
It’s a bright, clean, modern, new, stylish and very comfortable private double room/studio flat. Maintained to a high standard, perfect for a couple or a single traveller.
The studio is in a recently renovated traditional Victorian House. The studio has brand new furniture and the kitchen is fully equipped with all the essentials required for your own catering needs be it a quick breakfast or a romantic dinner.
- Clean linen and towels provided for each guest; depending on the length of stay they will be changed on a weekly basis;
- Complimentary bottle of wine upon arrival
- Free Wi-Fi internet connection
- Candles to warm up the atmosphere
- wardrobe with hangers and chest of drawers to store your belongings
- Separate toilet and shower (shared with just one more room)
- Modern and fully equipped kitchen
- Free mini bar with water, juice and soft drinks, beer and snacks
- Free tea and coffee making amenities
- Free light breakfast
- Maps and events flyers to help you to enjoy the city
- A professional washing machine and dryer is available in the communal area of the building.
- A Large variety of restaurants, cafes, and authentic local English pubs are around.
- Within one minute distance there are – English, Italian, Indian, Thai, French, Spanish, Brazilian, Mexican restaurants available
- Supermarkets (Sainsbury’s, Marks and Spencer and Tesco) and Italian Delicatessen within 3-7 minute distance
- Cash ATMs within 2 minutes distance
- Fresh bakeries and coffee shops such as Cafe Nero, Pret a Manger, Le Pain Quotidien, Pimlico Fresh and Pauls within one block
- Smaller convenience stores / corner shops
*** HOW TO ARRIVE ***
No matter through which airport or train station you use to arrive in London, there is always an easy way to get to us. Just let us know in advance and we will tell you how!
If there is anything else that is unclear, please do not hesitate to contact us before you book.
Great experience. The apartment was clean, comfortable, stocked, and convenient. It was incredibly easy to check in and out, and Alessandro was available for contact and helpful with any inquiries.
Absolutely perfect location- within walking distance to Victoria station, as well as sites such as Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, and the London Eye. I was only there for a night, but it was the perfect location for an intro to the city.
The space is shared but convenient- I never had any issues with the other people staying in the other studios for use of the bathroom/shower. It was all kept very clean and welcoming. Alessandro provides a welcome bottle of wine, snacks, tea and coffee- a great welcoming place to stay.
Everything went very well, Alessandro sent us the instructions in advance, we were able to check-in very late, the flat was very clean and very calm.
Great experience! It was very clean Well furnished and with a lot of tourist information ! I definitely recommend it;)
Alessandro's flat is cute;it's complete of all comfort.
The toilet always clean.
Alessandro communicated really well and made sure check in/check out went smoothly. the studio was very clean, pleasant and well-decorated. I recommend staying there.
The apartment was as described in the listing and was very homely. It was clean, had everything that we needed and we were also welcomed with a lovely bottle of wine on arrival. The location was excellent and only a short walk from the closest tube station and Westminster. There are two supermarkets only a 5 minute walk away and plenty of places to eat or drink.
Alessandro was very friendly when we got to meet him and was kind enough to allow us to leave our bags in the room before the check in time.
We would definitely stay here again.
This host has 1499 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I'm brazilian from Sao Paulo living in London since April 2009.
I'd describe myself as a passionate, enthusiastic and proactive person. I'm always following my dreams because they come true. I think every day is a good day!
Actually I'm running my own business, a property management company that cares about people.
I love cooking, wines, coffee, breath taking views, spending time with my family. I have a special passion for my close "soul" friends.
I'm crazy about traveling and all the discoveries I make every time I meet new people and visit new places.