About this listing
We are located in a warm, friendly neighborhood and close to 2 subway lines. Our apartment is a home away from home with eclectic furnishings and an old world charm. Access to a full kitchen and bathroom directly off of the bedroom.
This listing is for the Master Bed in a lovely 2 bedroom apartment. The room available gets direct sun all morning and overlooks the garden.
There is noise from the bar next door that is light but if you are a light sleeper it can be a problem.
Everything in my apartment is kept very clean. The beds have new and freshly laundered linens on them and clean/new towels are provided. There is a full kitchen with all the utensils and pots and pans you would need to cook a gourmet meal. 4 burner gas stove and oven. Breakfast nook in the kitchen to sit and grab a quick bite or log on to your laptop and have a cup of coffee.
There is a shared living room for hanging out if you want to read a book or just have a chat. The bathroom is also shared. The bathroom is directly located next to the door of the available room so only one step in the common area to the bedroom.
- Full Sized Bed
- Fully furnished bedroom with bed, dresser, lamp and closet.
- Artisan decor with warm and cozy furnishings.
- Air conditioning & Central Heating
- High-speed Wifi
- Window looks out into back garden
- All bedding (sheets, pillows, comforter, bath towels) provided
- 1st floor, no noisy tenants in building.
- Free wifi throughout apartment.
- For your convenience we provide soap from Sabon.
- Kitchen is clean and fully equipped (gas oven, fridge freezer and blender)
- Walk up but on 1st. floor.
- In addition to your room being cleaned before your stay, we pride ourselves on constant cleaning everyday in the common areas. Bathroom and kitchen are kept in pristine condition.
-Laundry is across the street to the apartment.
- 3 minute walk to M train to the city. (20 min ride to city)
- 7-10 minute walk to L train which takes you to Union Square in 15-20 mins)
- NYC visitors guide will be available during your stay.
- Will gladly recommend places in the neighborhood and city. If free for the day you can also tag along to some of our favorite cultural locations as well as great dining in the city on our days off of work.
Check-in is generally at 2pm and check-out is at noon, but I can be pretty flexible when possible.
Within one block of the front door:
* Pizzeria, corner stores, chinese and spanish restaurants as well as a wonderful polish deli.
* 3 Major Banks
* Several grocery stores
* L and M trains to city.
* Please, no cigarette smoking in the apartment, but feel free to smoke on the front stoop.
We are longtime New York residents and would be happy to share more information upon request
Guests have access to the Kitchen, Bathroom and common areas of the apartment. Guests also have access to Niko, our amazing cat :)
Interaction with Guests
We are mostly not home and when we are we are often in our room. The easiest way to reach is through text in which we will be able to contact you quickly even if we are at work. We are happy to assist anytime.
* No overnight guests that are not in the contract
* No cigarette smoking in the apartment except on the front stoop.
* Must clean up kitchen and common areas after use.
* We ask that you be awesome!
Two very lovely roommates and one cat. Charming, respectful and professional. Very easy going and personable. Willing to help out.