About this listing
The house is located in Princeton Borough. It is within walking distance from Nassau Street and Princeton University campus. It is connected to Westminster Choir College campus. Whether you want to experience luxury shopping and gourmet dining, or simply have a party in the garden, please do come relax and enjoy our house and the town of Princeton.
The house has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a living room with a futon, a kitchen, a patio, parking lots, and a garden.There are washer and dryer in the house. High speed internet, HDTV and DVD are also available.
This house provides the perfect vacation escape in a comfortable town with lots of character.
1. Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Please keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Please only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are NOT allowed, unless agreed upon with owner prior to check-in.
7. Parking: Vehicle is to be parked in designated parking areas only in front of garage. Street parking is available but they are subject to Princeton town rules and availability. Owners are not responsible for any parking expenses that arise from parking on the street.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. Septic: The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages.
Option A: If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
• The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
• A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical
Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest;
• Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
• Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
• Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
11. Lease/Rental Extension: In the event that the guests would like to stay longer than the reserved dates owner has sole discretion to make that decision. All previous rules still apply to an extension.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.