About this listing
A stunning, new and modern double room/studio minutes away from Victoria Station in Central London.
If you are looking for a beautiful, comfortable and new private double room/studio in the centre of the most vibrant city in Europe, we highly recommend you staying at our place.
*** LOCATION ***
The studio is situated literally 8 minutes away from Victoria Station. Victoria Station is one of the biggest train, tube and bus stations in London.There you have access to three different tube lines (Victoria, Circle and District lines); Express trains to Gatwick airport and South West England; coaches to all the main airports - Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted and Luton. Also Trains and Coaches to many different cities throughout England and Europe.
By bus, tube, cab or even walking you can get to all of these places or landmarks within 25 minutes from the flat:
Big Ben and London Eye
Tate Britain Museum
Trafalgar Square, National Gallery and National Portrait Gallery
Leicester Square and Covent Garden
Saint James Park and Green Park
Hyde Park and South Kensington Palace
Soho and China Town
Madame Tussauds and Baker Street
*** NOW, ABOUT THE STUDIO ***
It’s a bright, clean, modern, new, stylish and very comfortable private double room/studio flat. Maintained to a high standard, perfect for a couple or a single traveller.
The studio is in a recently renovated traditional Victorian House. The studio has brand new furniture and the kitchen is fully equipped with all the essentials required for your own catering needs be it a quick breakfast or a romantic dinner.
- Clean linen and towels provided for each guest; depending on the length of stay they will be changed on a weekly basis;
- Complimentary bottle of wine upon arrival
- Free Wi-Fi internet connection
- Candles to warm up the atmosphere
- wardrobe with hangers and chest of drawers to store your belongings
- Separate toilet and shower (shared with just one more room)
- Modern and fully equipped kitchen
- Free mini bar with water, juice and soft drinks, beer and snacks
- Free tea and coffee making amenities
- Free light breakfast
- Maps and events flyers to help you to enjoy the city
- A professional washing machine and dryer is available in the communal area of the building
- A Large variety of restaurants, cafes, and authentic local English pubs are around.
- Within one minute distance there are – English, Italian, Indian, Thai, French, Spanish, Brazilian, Mexican restaurants available
- Supermarkets (Sainsbury’s, Marks and Spencer and Tesco) and Italian Delicatessen within 3-7 minute distance
- Cash ATMs within 2 minutes distance
- Fresh bakeries and coffee shops such as Cafe Nero, Pret a Manger, Le Pain Quotidien, Pimlico Fresh and Pauls within one block
- Smaller convenience stores / corner shops
*** HOW TO ARRIVE ***
No matter through which airport or train station you use to arrive in London, there is always an easy way to get to us. Just let us know in advance and we will tell you how!
If there is anything else that is unclear, please do not hesitate to contact us before you book.
Please, don't smoke inside the studio/house.
Respect the others, don't make noise after 10pm.
I provide baby wipes for every studio. Please, don't use the towels to remove make up.
Easy check in, adorable and very central neighborhood, shared bathroom wasn't an issue we never even saw the other people, clean and perfect size for us. Warm welcome by the housekeeper and great communication from our host!
Our stay was amazing at Alessandro's. It is an amazing flat in a fantastic location with the Victoria station being a 5 minute walk away which gets you pretty much anywhere! This was actually my second time staying at this flat so I highly recommend it to anyone or any couple!
Great location - it was very convenient to be so close to Victoria Station. We did not meet Alessandro but he provided very thorough instructions for how to access the apartment. The unit is very small, but thoughtfully designed and well equipped. Two very clean, shared bathrooms (one with a shower) right outside the unit. Our only issues were the bed and pillows were not very comfortable and the fabric bed frame could benefit from a vacuum. Overall, this studio worked out well for our trip.
A beautiful studio space, and oh so close to Victoria Station and many other wonderful places. Very generous and helpful with extra things to make the trip easy (like helping out with luggage, thank you!). All in all, a very special home in London, I will be back! Thank you!
We had such a wonderful stay here. The apt was clean and had everything we needed. It was a great location to get around from. Communication was very easy with Alessandro! We will definitely stay here again!
Alessandro was a great host , looked after yus well, he jad a bottle of wine waiting on the table when we arrived, great location nice apartment
The Room ist clean, the bed comfortable and everything one could need is provided for. The location is only a 10 minute-walk from Viktoria-Station in a nice neighboorhood. We enjoyed our stay.
This host has 1982 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Alessandro
I'm brazilian from Sao Paulo living in London since April 2009.
I'd describe myself as a passionate, enthusiastic and proactive person. I'm always following my dreams because they come true. I think every day is a good day!
Actually I'm running my own business, a property management company that cares about people.
I love cooking, wines, coffee, breath taking views, spending time with my family. I have a special passion for my close "soul" friends.
I'm crazy about traveling and all the discoveries I make every time I meet new people and visit new places.