Starting at $200 a Night for up to four Guests
Our quiet apartment is located on one of the more beautiful tree lined residential streets in No. Cambridge. It’s a 1/3 mile walk to both the Davis Square and Alewife T Stations and two blocks from the bus into Harvard Square, allowing easy access to Cambridge and Boston.
- Totally renovated in 2011.
-In bedroom there is a queen sized bed.
-Livingroom has an American Leather ( (Website hidden by Airbnb) sleeper sofa with a Tempur-Pedic Gel queen size mattress. Hands down the most comfortable sleeper sofa on the market! There is a light blocking curtain separating the living room and kitchen for privacy if sleeping in the living room.
- Very large kitchen equipped with a gas stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, hot water kettle, plates, glasses, utensils, pots and pans. Tea, coffee and other treats are provided.
- Bathroom is bright and clean with new fixtures and tiles. Shampoo, Condition & soap provided.
- Flat screen TV/VCR with Cable and Netflix.
- Free Internet access is available.
- Linens and towels provided.
- Washer/Dryer access available.
- Close to the 13 mile Minuteman Bike Trail, great for biking, running or walking.
- Playground, basketball courts, and tennis courts nearby.
- Close to Danehy Park for soccer, baseball, softball, and a running track. Great sledding hill in the winter.
- Trampoline in large (for Cambridge standards) backyard.
-Variety of bikes & helmets available for rent.