Otava apartment is located on the sunny eastern edge of the village Ozeljan called Otava. The house is situated in a quiet and natural environment along the stream with a large lawn with a beautiful view to the edge of the forest Trnovski gozd.
CERTIFIED SLOVENIAN ROOM RENTAL - APARTMA ***
REGISTRIRANI SOBODAJALEC - APARTMA OTAVA ***
- PERFECT PLACE FOR VISTING BEST SLOVENIAN AND ITALIAN
- Quiet location in side street away from the main road
- Parking in front of the house
- FREE WLAN, flat TV 32" only national channels, usb inputs disk or key,
- FREE BIKES ! for 4 people
- Air conditioning and central heating
- 1 bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin
- New kitchen fully equipped, refrigerator with freezer, 4 burner gas hob, dishwasher, microwave oven, electric kettle,toaster,few type of coffe machine
- Dining place with table and up to six chairs
- Living room with 2 sofa, one open to double bed ( size 160 x 200 cm)
- 1 sleeping room with a two single bed (size 90 x 200 cm )
- 1 sleeping room with a double bed (size 180 x 200 cm)
- 1 small sleeping room with only one bed (size 90 x 200 cm)
- Washing machine in utility room
- Small veranda closed by a window front
- Big private garden 600 m2 with orchard and vegetable garden, for
breakfast or to be used as playground
- Fire and barbecue place
- 4 km to motorway access (100 km to Ljubljana, 59 km to Postojna cave, 53
km to Trieste, 120 km to Venice,)
- 7 minutes by car from Nova Gorica city centre
- Close to bus station (100m)
- 2 minutes walk to mini market
- 2 minutes walk to excellent restaurant
- 10 minutes walk to Restaurant-pizzeria
No smoking inside the house, no loud music or noise - especially after 22h.
Nova Gorica and surroundings
Nova Gorica is a excellent starting point for discovering most beautifull Slovenian places. Strarting with a trips into the close-by Alps and hiking in the Triglav National Park. The emerald Soča river passing through Nova Gorica invites all water enthusiasts to follow its rapids trough the picturesque Soča valley. The Karst mountains along the Vipava valley with its huge forest offer interesting hiking trails and paragliding places. In the nearby Karst the water built the beautiful caves of Postojna and Škocjan. In Lipica you can watch the Lipizzan horses grazing and being trained. Not far away, the Italian and Slowenian coast offer nice coastal villages, promenades and bathing places at the Adriatic sea.
On your demand we can organize the unique watching of slovenian wild brown bear, or professional photographic and pottery course.
We have family and friendly contacts if you desire to visit winecellar or taste wine of 100 winemakers from Vipava valley and Brda some of them world famous.
TOURIST TAX IS INCLUDED IN PRICE !
NO ADDITIONAL CHARGES !
No smoking inside house, No loud music or noise - especially after 22h !
We are married couple, Nada and Leo and we rent the upper app place.
I am ceramic artist and husband is photographer, we live outside of town Nova Gorica in very quiet village Ozeljan but still very close to city.
We like travel and meet new people to exchange the life expirience.
From july 2015 we add new enchanted location house Vrtovin, see the listing.